Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Janani

NO muscle factory please... please fantasize in your minds if thats the kind of guy you dig personally, but I find muscular men dumb... I am yet to meet a 8 or 16 pack Physicist, or a Diagnostician like Dr House

So I will settle for brains as a turn on for me...
Intelligent men are far sexier than beefy, protein shake models to ME.

More glory and power to women who are dating 8 pack ab Neuro Scientists, me hasnt met any, so me doesnt care for em

i thought he is matched to R&B HEIGHT NISHA DI.IM NOT HIS FAN.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

So we will see 
The scandal unfolding
babies
Actions and reactions

Are we missing out on II's manager-to-be here?? ðŸ˜†
usse bhi introduce karado...😆

Pata nahi Nervous about the scandal unfolding...some things are ok hidden...because who knows what the truth reveals...and yes completely agree, II  naya supervisor ek sum hot hona chahiye...RB should also jalo  in the fires of hell. 
janani_divan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

That guy was also considered at one point!!
I do not know ...I do not remember what happened of the consideration henceforth😆

Which lady😕

i dont know ashu which lady u suggested.divashni posted in page 4.check itEdited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taramira

Pata nahi Nervous about the scandal unfolding...some things are ok hidden...because who knows what the truth reveals...and yes completely agree, II  naya supervisor ek sum hot hona chahiye...RB should also jalo  in the fires of hell. 

Hmmm...true that!
But that part I believe forms the crux of the story though the pivot is II-RB relationship!
Dekhte hain kya hota hai 
Jalan and all...With the dude ?? pata nahi...I think he wont express...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani_divan

i dont know ashu which lady u suggested.divashni posted in page 4.check it

No idea! I dont remember any...

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess I have to go.
I will be missing first update of 18 thread.
😭

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ghevar & Zevar

She picked up her dinner and Ranjan's and went off to the first floor to eat, Ranjan was pleasantly surprised

"i hope I am not interrupting" she apologized

"U can never puttarji, lets all go down"

"Umm no... hes eating upstairs in his office" she lied

R&B ATE IN THE KITCHEN BY HIMSELF
He didnt go looking for her either... she had shot two fire balls at him and taken off
immediately, kicking his towel out of her way, she usually picked up with a "Tchhh"

"Eppo paar yenn da keezha podrey"(why do u always leave it on the floor)

They ate together talking about the weather

"I dont feel the weather much here, in fact i dont think about it much at all the last month Dad" she admitted sheepishly

"we had a central AC system when your Mom was here, now a days I am told window or split is more efficient
you dont have to cool the whole house, hes not even here usually so we just operate the one in the kitchen
and my rooms, I often forget to shut it down, Mahavir does his rounds and does it"

"They make fantastic food" she said smiling

"All recipes taught by Savvy puttar" "I am never home, I dont know difference between dhania and garam masala" he chuckled

"Raman cooks a lot" she said

"Tumhe khilaya?" he asked smiling

"Many times, pasta from scratch, and sauce from scratch too, blanching the tomatoes" she muttered

"Did u praise him?" he asked teasingly

She squirmed

"Then it can be our secret" he smiled  "My friend visited from Rajasthan, he brought ghevar, u should have some" he ordered

"Do u eat by yourself usually?"

DUMBBB QUESTION II
WHAT A GENIUS!!!
AYYYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR WORDS WILL BE YOUR UNDOING
TERRIBLE
NOW YOU CANT TAKE THEM BACK... EVERRR

"We would always eat together" he began to ease her discomfort and accentuate his pain

"Savvy kisi ko uthne nahi deti thi until the very last person was done. HE ALWAYS READ A BOOK UNDER THE TABLE, he always
folded bhindi in a napkin and left it on the floor, Savvy ne try karna nahi chhoda usne chhupana nahi chhoda"

"Books were banned after a point, then he started getting smart phones or those e readers" he chuckled

"What was her favorite food"

"She was a Punjaban she would make and eat everything non vegetarian too, she was way
religious, har mahina koi na tyohar, people coming over... she couldnt sit still"

II smiled serving hjim some rice...

"aur roti laayen?" Minion asked

"Mujhe nahi khaana, Dad?" she said

"Na beta na" he said sadly gently pushing his plate away

Minion walked away sadly...

Turned back half way down the stairs and in his own little way tried to cheer up his employer  "Ghevar laate hain Sir!" he begged

Ranjan chuckled with teary eyes  "Tera man hai khaane ka?" he teased Minion

"Kha lenge sir" he said grudingly

II giggled...

"Bitiya ke liye laayen, mere liye sirf ek tukda" he begged smiling

Minion left nodding at the smile he manufactured

"We would sit in the swing whenever one of us couldnt sleep. For milestone birthdays she always did something unique
When he turned 21,
she said a GIANT BOX with 21 kinds of things each 21 count, like 21 books, 21 belts, 21 tee shirts, 21 base ball caps aise usne ikees cheezen jodi"

II's jaw dropped...

"she was creative, caring and funny... I could hear his laughter on Skype even from the ground floor swing...  "

"What did u say to him" I would ask

"About our life here, he finds everything funny" she would say embarrassed

GORGEOUS WOMAN" he said breathlessly

Opening a folder that lay minimized on his screen... 100s of pictures scrolled by...
she was stunningly beautiful AND SHE WORE A NOSE RING on her left side... she had hair almost as long as II's
flawless skin and longgg fingers like her son"

"Sam and Manya look like her, JUST SO BEAUTIFUL DAD" II gasped

'
Minion returned with ghevar, obviously more than instructed

He also brought TALL glasses of lassi with rose essence to beat the heart burn caused by ghee in ghevar

"Try it try it puttar ji" he begged

"SO SO GOOD DAD" she said licking her fingers as chewed

"When he turned 25 She  endured a broken ankle for two weeks because I would refuse to take her to Hong Kong if she told me" Ranjan said fondly

"Har saree she bought by herself for Manya and Samyukta"  "Samyukta's mother in law is a tough cookie, USKO HASAA DIYA tumhari Mom ne" he smiled smugly

"She met a Maruti GM on a Indian Airlines flight, warna kahan Maruti dealership kahan Merc... I wud  have shut down when Hindustan Motors went bankrupt"

"U would have found something to do Dad" she spoke cheerfully

"Ya... may be... u know... who knows... apne baaqi friends ke tarah I wud have started spare parts or a reapir facility... no name no fame" he said definitively

"Jao jao go to bed, its past 11:30 he will come to get you"

"He has a meeting" she lied

"Oh achha... "he nodded, leaning back

"U shud go to bed now" she ordered

"Mom ki tarah ho gayi tum?" he opened his eyes startled "Mujhe kabhi is kursi mein soney nahi deti, now many nights this is
where I sleep"he patted the fat upholstered leather arms

"Thats a lie, tum aayi ho to aajkal kamre mein so jaata hoon" he admitted with a smile

"Have u seen the room?"
"Umm... no" II was beginning to cry😲😭

AYYO PLEASE DONT SUGGEST IT NOW😭😭
I ALREADY THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A SLEEPLESS NIGHT THIS WILL JUST BE PERFECT

"Chalkar dekh aao"😳😭

"I cant" she cried openly😭

He got off his chair, and patted her head fondly... "Sorry puttar"

"I am so sorry" she said

"This is how life will be" he said morose

"I saw u on the phone in the evening, are u stressed about something?" she asked

"Umm... arey nahi... nahii... just work... betaji... u will get used to it (my agitation over my work)"

"why do u work so hard? Dad?" she asked earnestly looking up at him, as he towered over her

"I fill up every quiet moment puttar, there are many" he said as if he had counted them at some point...😭

II scrolled back, letting the pictures roll again on screen

He paused on some staring at Savvy's face...

"I have NO idea WHY she chose me, but she did"  " MA sociology from Hindu college, stylish, well dressed, her nails always would have polish" Ranjan chuckled

"She loved to dress up?"

"OH A LOT!! Once a week she will ask me "yeh kaisi lagi aapko" I would nod and say "shaandar"
"Hamesha wohi word?""Aage se awesome, beautiful, sundar lovely use karen aap, mix it up a
little"she would argue" he laughed out loudly his whole body shaking in joy

"Thats funny Dad" she smiled

"For every anniversary I would buy expensive jewelry, every year she would fight"

"When did u get married?"

"January 23rd" he said losing his smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
We want to give comment in Q in sosy thread.traffic jam ,traffic jam in sosy thread.II and Ranjan conversation made me cry;-(.savvy i missed her;-(.savvy ji same as II,SHE ALSO WEAR NOSE RING..WOW SO SIMILAR CHOICES.THATS THE REASON R&B love II NOSE RING...ranjan badly missing savvy.hoping to reveal scandel of ranjan smoothly.please god give clean cheat to ranjan.oh no god,nisha di will give clean cheat to ranjan in this thread.:-)Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
WOW!!!
Such an emotional part!!
Loved it to bits...
Sure II is Savita part -2 
How I wish Savita was alive ...NOW ðŸ˜­

So bad!!!!
I want the family happy with her alive..

Thank you for a beautiful start to a beautiful thread...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Wait...Is JAN 23 HER BARSI ðŸ˜²