Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha...it seems u r sum sort of psychic re. Here's sumthng u postd in thread 2 (yes me is doing revision...thnks Vikas! πŸ˜ƒ)
Originally posted by Nisha0604

If your insides are a mush when u see a guy, if he is tall and careless about his appearance, doesnt talk MUCH AT ALL... doesnt take himself too seriously... MAKES LOVE like you are the only woman in the world... THERE Nivi U HAVE IT

Xcept 4 the "doesn't talk much at all" part, I thnk u foreshadowd the exact traits of the S who made his entry a few mnths l8r. U pstd ths comment on Jan 9...tab tak to maine bhi yeh rishta nahi socha tha Nisha πŸ˜² How did u manage 2 predict it??? πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Divashni

Ashu...glancd thru thread 1 agn 2day nd I cam acros a pst of urs. 
U compard R&B 2 sum dude called Barun Sobti. Hav no by companion" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">idea who tht is so ran a quik Googl search.

Aftr thos pics I saw...wht the hell wer u thinkng 2 suggst tht lady???? πŸ˜•

Him??? πŸ˜²

Kaunse angle se R&B vibe deta hai ye tujhe??? M only gld tht Nisha put an end 2 ur fantasizng rt thn & ther. πŸ€£

Dude,it was a very nascent stage that the tale was evolvingfrom...
I had no idea this man was a devil...
I only assumed a few characteristics and made notions that Barun could suit
Found out later NONE can suit the dude 
Originally posted by janani_divan

matt Bomer?is a hollywood actor? by companion" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;" in_hover="" in_hdr="1">post his pic pls.

Shev di...I no like Matt πŸ˜†
Real life ka baad mein dekhenge...I still have a looonnnggg way to go 

Good catch Tara

I was hoping to begin writing about the scandal tomorrow or over the weekend

AND YES
TO BABY... BABIES BABY SQUARE BABY CUBE BABY WHATEVER COMES AFTER CUBE
As long as that scandal track brings a closure, Nisha I have a hindi ka kahwat for you : kal karey so aaj kar, aaj karey so ab...pal mei pralay hoyegi bahuri karoge kab!!!😊
I brought up the scandal track conversation in the last thread... I think you should bring closure to all major conflicts in your story at some point of time... Thats a trait of a good novel/story I hear!

Ashu...glancd thru thread 1 agn 2day nd I cam acros a pst of urs. 
U compard R&B 2 sum dude called Barun Sobti. Hav no idea who tht is so ran a quik Googl search.

Aftr thos pics I saw...wht the hell wer u thinkng 2 suggst tht lady???? πŸ˜•

Him??? πŸ˜²

Kaunse angle se R&B vibe deta hai ye tujhe??? M only gld tht Nisha put an end 2 ur fantasizng rt thn & ther. πŸ€£

I am extremely sorry for saying this

But I WILL I CANNOT STAND THIS GUY
IMO he is at the bottom rung of the Desi TV ladder, in my defense if his picture wasnt posted I wouldnt have spoken about him, so all those that hate my opinion I AM SORRY
He has NOTHING to his credit except for "Khushi tum theek ho?"
OH NO!!!
YIKES!!!!

I APOLOGIZE TO HIS DIE HARD FANS, but SORRY HE DOES NOTHING FOR ME
He wipes out every speck of "R&B" I have in mind
Hes LARGER THAN LIFE, full of himself and appears to have mediocre talent. He acted in a show before IPKKND he would wear a RED BANIAN in it and jump on the bed like a lunatic I am now reminded of that image😭  😭

I am truly sorry, BAD IDEA to make him R&B🀒
Feel free to conjure him up in your fantasies, but dont POSTπŸ˜†
I can only BEGπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nd this was madam's reply 2 u πŸ€£
Originally posted by nividances

Well until I actually find a man like that, I will have to settle for the fictional R&B. πŸ˜• So fictional rakshasan syndrome we can call it. πŸ˜‰

If only she knew wht she would walk in2 w/in a few mnths. πŸ˜ƒ  O the irony! πŸ˜†

Good catch Tara

I was hoping to begin writing about the scandal tomorrow or over the weekend

AND YES
TO BABY... BABIES BABY SQUARE BABY CUBE BABY WHATEVER COMES AFTER CUBE

So we will see 
The scandal unfolding
babies
Actions and reactions

Are we missing out on II's manager-to-be here?? πŸ˜†
usse bhi introduce karado...πŸ˜†

Nisha...it seems u r sum sort of psychic re. Here's sumthng u postd in thread 2 (yes me is doing revision...thnks Vikas! πŸ˜ƒ)

Xcept 4 the "doesn't talk much at all" part, I thnk u foreshadowd the exact traits of the S who made his entry a few mnths l8r. U pstd ths comment on Jan 9...tab tak to maine bhi yeh rishta nahi socha tha Nisha πŸ˜² How did u manage 2 predict it??? πŸ˜ƒ

TELEPATHY chal raha tha shayad yahan inn dono mein😲

IMO he is at the bottom rung of the Desi TV ladder, in my defense if his picture wasnt posted I wouldnt have spoken about him, so all those that hate my opinion I AM SORRY
OH NO!!!
YIKES!!!!

Hes LARGER THAN LIFE, full of himself and appears to have mediocre talent. He acted in a show before IPKKND he would wear a RED BANIAN in it and jump on the bed like a lunatic I am now reminded of that image😭  😭

I can only BEGπŸ˜ƒ

Not my fault!
I had ,like many others here made comparisons of a fictional character , tried finding his face and the like...

OH NO!!!
YIKES!!!!

I can only BEGπŸ˜ƒ

No sorry needed Nisha...nun @ all. I hav NO idea who ths dude is? πŸ˜• 
Only lukd him up bc I saw his name appear in an earlier thread discussn. πŸ˜›  Ashu hd suggstd so I wntd 2 c who she ws talking abt. πŸ˜†

Dnt kno nythng abt him but he def DOES NOT giv me R&B vibes either...nic 2 hav u on my side. πŸ˜ƒ