Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 136

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Lagta hai bande ka patience level ghat raha hai.. Nahi actually,  badh raha hai... 
She is for sure an adventure!! 

I am sure kuch dhamaka hone wala hai jald

Waitinggg!! 
Originally posted by nividances

She chose her love, now it's time for her to love her choice. She has gambled already by entering into this marriage, now it's time for her to open her eyes and see the winnings. She needs to accept him wholeheartedly if she ever wants to completely get rid of her fear that this marriage is not meant to last and that he will one random day just leave her out of boredom. She needs to begin to love her choice.

SO TRUE, NIVI
she has WON, but she holds her breath  fearing if it stops spinning, the dice would land on a zeroCry

You know Nisha, I often feel jealous of II cause I have never been able to do what she did 
She has always taken risks...She has learnt from her experiences...She has done many things most teenagers would not even think of!!

While most of us are protected and are advised to do things with beforehand knowledge (as our aunts, fathers, uncles told us to do), II has been given a choice to explore herself...At every level!!

She is for sure a smart and intelligent woman for that matter today (Not that we are all dumb wits  LOL )

You are weaving something which will for sure help me discover myself at some level or the other Nisha!!
Thank you once again...
For the many facets of life Smile
I also used to wonder where metro go @ night... then i searched on google... and saw Metro Depot @ shastri park of Red line... and one @ Mundka of Green Line... LOL
How they wash them from inside and outside after midnight... sometimes when i took first metro of 5.45 am it was wet from Inside...

II is SO REAL Day Dreaming

She chose her love, now it's time for her to love her choice. She has gambled already by entering into this marriage, now it's time for her to open her eyes and see the winnings. She needs to accept him wholeheartedly if she ever wants to completely get rid of her fear that this marriage is not meant to last and that he will one random day just leave her out of boredom. She needs to begin to love her choice.

Wow. Clap Poetic this one. Big smile
Originally posted by vibhutii

I also used to wonder where metro go @ night... then i searched on google... and saw Metro Depot @ shastri park of Red line... and one @ Mundka of Green Line... LOL
How they wash them from inside and outside after midnight... sometimes when i took first metro of 5.45 am it was wet from Inside...

II is SO REAL Day Dreaming

I wonder also same. Thank to tell what happen. Smile
Originally posted by RaBir

Wow. Clap Poetic this one. Big smile

Embarrassed
Originally posted by Nisha0604

SO TRUE, NIVI
she has WON, but she holds her breath  fearing if it stops spinning, the dice would land on a zeroCry

"You can close your eyes to the things that you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." - Johnny Depp Big smile