Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 119

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nivi I meant what I said about the analogy, I am not constantly "searching" for "deep meaning" from life. School of hard knocks just interprets them for me

I found your lines to be so profound

Arti, I ABSOLUTELY will go read Nivi's creations, I dont doubt one bit she is not good, she speaks with clarity and presents her thoughts beautifully. I am deeply impressed.

Shilpa reminds me that May 1st is a day off, but we will have her work any way since Excelsior is "open".
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hey Nisha, 
sorry to point out yaar, but May 1st is a holiday right (May Day, Labourers Day), 

didn't read still, jst that it came to my brain and 1st may is my daughters birthday.

Here is a BAD joke for your Shilpa, Labor Day waale din tum labor mein thi kya?

AYYYOOO?

I know!!!
Sorry!

I HAD to get that outLOL
Hey Nish!!
So glad I caught this before I went Smile.

Ok so this is how RnB gets to know about II's financial woes.

The poor dear came back so happy and all set to enjoy herself.

Wonder what's in store?

But financial ( woes and) EGO is a very big boil that really needs to be lanced right?

She has just started taking baby steps opening up to him..

Waiting for you to bring it on! 
Great going!! Thumbs Up
Oooh he knows :D
Can't wait to know what happens next
I will come from laptop. ROFL
Oh my god R&B knows her financial crunch.
What's going to happen now!
Tan's mom is typical upper class lady. Can't digest that R&B can marry middle class gal like II.
Thanks Nisha for very nice update.
But it does happen to me as well... Sometimes you exceed the credit card limit...and my card gets declined...Apparam you pay part of the amount from your account to continue use it...I dont think she is completely bankrupt in the start of the month...Is she ??
I'm thinking that II having just loaned Laasya from and fresh from the success of the "stripped down version" might come up with a cocktail that might rob the daylights out of RnB. 
Every newly married couple go through this in some form or the other...it's just so much more extreme for II and RnB. That's what makes them unusual and you AWESOME nisha Star.

Really have to go now...CryCryCry