Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 117

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.makeinindia.com/

What a beautiful ad.
If any of you are in Germany during this time, YOU MUST GO
Unless its only for exhibitors, companies etc

8 baj Gaye naa india mein. PST is 749 PM to be precise. EST 10:49 PM. Mountain time 8:49PM. Koi aur time zone Bataoon? 
He he he...update EPPO? 
8.22 IST Smileto be precise
Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nivi I read your comment before the movie started, about "how life is like driving through an unknown area at night, without a GPS, we can only "see and do" whatever happens to be in our line of vision"
We dont know if there are rose farms, or dry desert with tumbleweed, we dont know when we will run out of gas, yes we can "estimate"
We dont know what happens when we make a right or left turn"

Its the most startling analogy to life I have read in recent times

You seem to have used it for II

I believe it applies to every human being

We just have no clue when a 200 lbs deer or moose or a bear will cross our paths, or drunk driver driving the wrong way

Fantastic!!!

All we see is whats lit up by the head light.
I think it will take me a while to internalize that comment, I am going to replay it in the context of my own life and wonder what appeared on both sides as I drove in my 20s vs 30s or what could have happened if I turned West instead of East.

I am absolutely impressed
If your dude is an R&B you are DEFINITELY an II
You will have some fabulous discussions

Wow, you went into that a lot more deeply than I had even intended to, although I absolutely agree. While writing the original comment I was merely thinking from II's perspective, but yes what I said is most certainly true in a larger context as you pointed out. 

@bold: I'm truly flattered that you think of me so highly. Embarrassed 

I missed them gem that lay buried! 
Lovely Nivi!
Nuture your talent. And that is what poetry does right..makes you feel right on the "inside"! Smile
She might come back online with an update just like last timeSmile
Sweet update Nisha..
A helping hand from RnB and a nice end to their stand off. He did the right thing just picked her up and got on. 

II asking RnB for approval uebercute! Embarrassed 

Ranjan didn't miss it either.

RnB kitna miss kar raha hai...all that hero worship in Tamil music which goes over his head poor thingEmbarrassed

AND i loved that summa cum laude or not the guy does half hearted things at work. Some of aren't as perfect as he is and then have all the energy to read and be active AND go with so little sleep! Wink

Day Dreaming aduthaduku ..eppo?
Hello Nisha,
This is Aarti. I created my IF account to comment on a story on another forum that was written by an amazingly talented gal who happens to be one of the readers of your story as well (can I get an approving nod for Nivi aka nividances? Sorry Nivi, I know you wanted to remain anonymous but I couldn't not give you credit here for introducing me to this gem). I became very good friends with her through IF and she recommended your story to me towards the end of February. I started reading and scrambled to catch up to your updates in real-time, pulling a few all-nighters and also ignoring hubs under the pretext of work deadlines (to his dismay) to do so. I have been following religiously in real-time since March, though I have been stingy with logging into IF and posting comments or even hitting the like button (I apologize for that). As an editor at a publishing firm that I would like to keep unnamed for security reasons, I must say that I'm quite impressed with your ability to consistently churn out both quality and quantity day in and day out. I noticed in earlier threads that you have mentioned your interest in getting published. My company does not work with this specific genre, but I can most definitely get you in touch with friends who would be more than happy to work with you on that front. A big round of applause for you madam because you have serious talent that needs to just be groomed a little in order to churn out bestseller upon bestseller.

Best,
Aarti
Originally posted by Aarti.1

Hello Nisha,
This is Aarti. I created my IF account to comment on a story on another forum that was written by an amazingly talented gal who happens to be one of the readers of your story as well (can I get an approving nod for Nivi aka nividances? Sorry Nivi, I know you wanted to remain anonymous but I couldn't not give you credit here for introducing me to this gem). I became very good friends with her through IF and she recommended your story to me towards the end of February. I started reading and scrambled to catch up to your updates in real-time, pulling a few all-nighters and also ignoring hubs under the pretext of work deadlines (to his dismay) to do so. I have been following religiously in real-time since March, though I have been stingy with logging into IF and posting comments or even hitting the like button (I apologize for that). As an editor at a publishing firm that I would like to keep unnamed for security reasons, I must say that I'm quite impressed with your ability to consistently churn out both quality and quantity day in and day out. I noticed in earlier threads that you have mentioned your interest in getting published. My company does not work with this specific genre, but I can most definitely get you in touch with friends who would be more than happy to work with you on that front. A big round of applause for you madam because you have serious talent that needs to just be groomed a little in order to churn out bestseller upon bestseller.

Best,
Aarti
Aarti,
Yes...she's awesome.
From my perspective, she's already there. Her writing has not only captured our senses and our hearts, but also has restored my faith in fiction!
SHE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!Smile