Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I guess 30 min is enough.

To burn this thread.

@aarya. on AOS.
Today episode was damn good.
I liked ward's part in it.
In end he will leave without telling any one after mission completes leaving Agent 33 with Shield.
He goes out alone saying he don't deserve forgiveness but Agent 33 deserves.

Still everyone hating WARD.Poor guy self less.Who ever shows love to him he can do any thing for them.And no one there for him at all.

Shit!!
no. noo. Nooo. Nooo. NOOO!
I can't deal with how horribly they treat him.
He's human too.

And. Besides.
All of them, except maybe Fitz-Simmons are guilty of something or the other.
Just because they're "with" S.H.I.E.L.D. does it make whatever they're doing right?
Each of them is doing something or the other to stab the others in the back. 
😡
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@nivi loooved your poems in suggested work thread...👏
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Were you there da? or close by? glad you were able to return.. take ur sweet time i am doing the same and its just amazing how many details i missed the first time around .. now i know which update he said the first "Enough II" are you there yet?

We were to land in 15 mins when the pilot was told that there was an earthquake. We hovered for about half hour and then returned to Delhi. What's worse to put my mind on overdrive is that we were to start  the trek from Pokhara in a couple of days!

I am still where she kisses him and a couple of chapters after that. Realize that SoSy actually feels like a soothing balm particularly when I am edgy 😊

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

We were to land in 15 mins when the pilot was told that there was an earthquake. We hovered for about half hour and then returned to Delhi. What's worse to put my mind on overdrive is that we were to start  the trek from Pokhara in a couple of days!

I am still where she kisses him and a couple of chapters after that. Realize that SoSy actually feels like a soothing balm particularly when I am edgy 😊

Very glad that you are safe and sound. 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lagta hai...dhamaka, bomb, sab kuchch new thread mein aayega? Will have to leave for work in the next 10. Can someone please let everyone know that the new thread ha seen created. Thanks a bunch. 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Very glad that you are safe and sound. 

Thank you Shevane.
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Lagta hai...dhamaka, bomb, sab kuchch new thread mein aayega? Will have to leave for work in the next 10. Can someone please let everyone know that the new thread ha seen created. Thanks a bunch. 

Naya thread create ho gaya?? Where??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Main hoon na 😆😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Arya1991

Naya thread create ho gaya?? Where??

Nahi hua
She asked us to inform her if it has been created when it is created 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

my god ... sooo glad the pilot did what he did.. and yes its a balm and i am finding reading it the second time i like it even more if thats even possible 😃
and am sure Nepal will bounce back ...and am sure u are going to get over this i know easier said than done .. but u will .
On a different note read Twinkle Khannas blogs in TOI they are funny and smart..