Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RaBir

Wow. πŸ‘ Poetic this one. πŸ˜ƒ

😳
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SO TRUE, NIVI
she has WON, but she holds her breath  fearing if it stops spinning, the dice would land on a zero😭

"You can close your eyes to the things that you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." - Johnny Depp πŸ˜ƒ
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RaBir

I wonder also same. Thank to tell what happen.😊

😳 welcome :)

Do google...its enough interesting... specially the metro dhulaai part πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are we getting one more ??
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
usually if we get update before 6:30 IST.We get one more around 10AM IST.
But no guarentee thought.
that time Nisha will be online all while.
she is not online now.
so chances there for another update
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sizzle & Sear
Saturday night she went to drop food off at Munirka he
skipped poker to play video games with the boys, she played carrom with Ranjan and went to bed
Akka had another week off so she returned to Munirka Saturday night to enjoy the meal II dropped off,
Sunday she was planning to go to to paattu class, she cooked Iyer food at lunch,  and worked for a three hours when
he took the boys golfing, he asked her if she wanted to go

"Nahi, maine kabhi khela nahi" she said embarrassed
"By not going that will help?" he asked, sitting on the kitchen counter, watching her chop, sipping a beer from a frosted mug
The help left her alone, she gave them a "morning off"

"Aap Dad se check kar lein" she mumbled

"Agar meri bahu ne keh diya to chhutthi" he said sternly

She stopped chopping beans, "Sundays will be crowded right,
u probably know people, they might revoke your membership, if they see me play" she said collecting the squirly wound up
strings she pulled from the sides and the trimmed edges in a small bowl

She wore a yellow cotton saree and her hair was balled into a wet towel, she wore sindoor and bindi and vibhuti,
 her skin glistened from the oil massage she gave herself

"I am making Iyer food, u have to tell me what you would like" she said

"Are u just making it for urself" he asked coolly

"Nahi to" she said  "Mujhe laga"

"II" he called

"Naha lo agar 2 baje ka booking hai already 12:30 ho gaya hai" she said evading his firm call

"Come here" he said

"Nahi... bache hain ghar par"  "Aur tum raat ko aaye nahi soney" she reminded him (Honey, what got rejected at night is rejecting you now)

He got off, jumped off, kicking the bowl of beans trimmings to the floor

"Main utha loongi" she said

"the game didnt end until 3 the boys are still asleep right? (I am not lying) he defended himself

"Koi baat nahi" she said

"hey listen" he followed her

Ranjan watched from the kitchen door way, pausing, smiling and quietly walking away content... channeling memories of trailing Savvy😳

"Bilkul bhi nahi, go wake the kids up and get ready... to go, do u have clubs? I mean I bet u do" she told herself

"Can we talk?" he asked

"About what?" she asked pausing turning to face him
He didnt want to bring her finances out in the open him being gone last night in a row was because he refused to let go of it

She was hurt because she sensed something was wrong with him

He didnt want the kids to watch them fight, but at the same time it rankled him enough to not being able to shove it out of his mind
Since she did not know, she assumed he was rejecting her

"Is it a festival today?" he asked

"Umm no... Iyers usually dress up this was when they are home" "Tumhe pasand nahi?" she asked directly

"I love it" he admitted grudgingly

"so? its not my appearance... then it has got to be ME" she said choking up unable to speak

He bent down on her bare shoulder rubbing his bristly chin, opening his mouth fully, tongue a stray mole
"No its too little too late" she whispered, throwing mustard into a wok shutting it with a splatter guard

"Can we wait until the kids go home" he was blistering like the pinched red pepper halves she threw in there too

"SO? There is something?" she said her eyes were blood shot, she turned towards the wok, and looked for urad dal and added a spoon

"Only if u stop crying" he felt like a heel

Her tears flowed straight...

She added curry leaves and dumped the washed diced beans in the wok... and shut it after adding salt and turmeric

She felt the pressure cooker it blew steam... unlike him, he held it all in

"Tum apne liye pizza order kar lo maine Mahavir ko bhej diya ghar par kuch nahi ban sakta" she said sternly
IAM NOT MAKING ANYTHING FOR YOU
He couldnt help reveal a 20% smile

"I told u I can eat what u make"

"U wont like it... har dam pasand ki cheez karni chahiye... aur khaani bhi"

"So u want to take a pot shot at me"

"arey nahi" she said glibly

She boiled tamarind water and threw chopped drum sticks in...

She rinsed rice, and set it in the cooker, plugging it in... the dal had cooled down,
she opened the cooker the lid too hot for her it fell on the ground clattering over the rubber mat underneath the gas range

He reached for hand  "Main theek hoon" "Thanks" "Tumhe ready ho jaana chahiye"

"Put some ice on it goddamn it!" he yelled

"Zyaada chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai" she cried startled... nursing the back of her hand where the escaping steam had licked her

"Oops! I forgot, I must make sure you get 90% burns, coz you absolutely know what you are doing" he said derisively

The kids came running  "Chithi Bournvita!!!!!" Shravu yelled running from Nandu opening the patio door and running out... she rinsed her eyes...

"Let me see that II" he asked

"Only if you tell me hamare beech aisa kya hua hai?" she said beginning to cry. "Aapka mann nahi hai?"
"To aap bata dein please" "teen din se mujhse aise naraaz ho... baat tak nahi kar pa rahe"

(U are not interested any more, can u please tell me, three days youve been stand offish with me)

"An Iyer wife is not so novel afterall... the infatuation had to wear off sometime!!!!" she said in a whisper

He was too enraged and provoked to even respond to that shit he just went quiet...

Ranjan walked in  "Betaji?" he called out she bent down in front of R&B letting her tears flow out fully...

"Did u need anything?" he asked his dad unpleasantly

"No no... puttar (accidentally) Chachu is here, Mahavir ko bulakar chai bhej dogey kya?"

"JEE DAD, abhi, meri aankh mein kuch chala gaya" she lied not turning to look at him

Ranjan walked away wearily... up the kitchen stairway...😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

😳

oh my goodness NIVI

HAATH MEIN KYA HAI?

SAHIIIπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayyayooo
Paavam!!!!

RB is going to tear her apart!! πŸ˜†

Ranjan babu was happy par unki Khushi ko nazar lag gayi πŸ˜­

ROBBER...I hate you πŸ€’

Is she crazy?!?!?!?!??!

Why does she ask such stupid questions and irk him to the edge !!! He is already pissed off, now this naya drama...GOSH He will kill her today πŸ˜†

Bechari ko nahi pata what HE KNOWS
She asks him her  IMMORTAL doubt " Are you going to leave me ?"

I am sure dhamaka hoga!!!

RB apne papa se bhi gussa hain ab πŸ€£
Koi baksh do ranjan ko πŸ˜†

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😎 My name πŸ˜† 4th time...

Its getting interesting... looking like a Volcano... ready to burst... and Lava all over II.

he asked, sitting on
the kitchen counter

^^^ Height of cuteness...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Where is Anu? Hershey is missing too