Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 107

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She chose her love, now it's time for her to love her choice. She has gambled already by entering into this marriage, now it's time for her to open her eyes and see the winnings. She needs to accept him wholeheartedly if she ever wants to completely get rid of her fear that this marriage is not meant to last and that he will one random day just leave her out of boredom. She needs to begin to love her choice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She will test his pateince in every minute of their life. They are going to share a exciting journey of life. That makes them an interesting and lovable couple.

Thanks Nisha for giving very nice morning dose. Hope we will get one more exciting update before you go to bed.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
when we get an update based on II,it usually contains far more words like even her thoughts are a para long.and here rnb says and thinks also with less no. of words and never allowing us to go a lil bit more into his mind than allowed...always feeling like a no entry board written in all the turns...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He had no idea how much she made what she spent it on. He wanted to envelop her in his protective hold. 
It was really getting impossible for him not to reveal what he did last nite/this morning. She was not making it easy

How I wish he would just say it and II would understand it right!😳

Reminds me of what I read somewhere.

Anything you say has three aspects to it " what you think and what you say,What you actually say and what the other hears it as"

πŸ‘ Nisha!
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lagta hai bande ka patience level ghat raha hai.. Nahi actually,  badh raha hai... 
She is for sure an adventure!! 

I am sure kuch dhamaka hone wala hai jald

Waitinggg!! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

She chose her love, now it's time for her to love her choice. She has gambled already by entering into this marriage, now it's time for her to open her eyes and see the winnings. She needs to accept him wholeheartedly if she ever wants to completely get rid of her fear that this marriage is not meant to last and that he will one random day just leave her out of boredom. She needs to begin to love her choice.

SO TRUE, NIVI
she has WON, but she holds her breath  fearing if it stops spinning, the dice would land on a zero😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know Nisha, I often feel jealous of II cause I have never been able to do what she did 
She has always taken risks...She has learnt from her experiences...She has done many things most teenagers would not even think of!!

While most of us are protected and are advised to do things with beforehand knowledge (as our aunts, fathers, uncles told us to do), II has been given a choice to explore herself...At every level!!

She is for sure a smart and intelligent woman for that matter today (Not that we are all dumb wits  πŸ˜† )

You are weaving something which will for sure help me discover myself at some level or the other Nisha!!
Thank you once again...
For the many facets of life πŸ˜Š
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also used to wonder where metro go @ night... then i searched on google... and saw Metro Depot @ shastri park of Red line... and one @ Mundka of Green Line... πŸ˜†
How they wash them from inside and outside after midnight... sometimes when i took first metro of 5.45 am it was wet from Inside...

II is SO REAL

RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Wow. πŸ‘ Poetic this one. πŸ˜ƒ
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibhutii

I also used to wonder where metro go @ night... then i searched on google... and saw Metro Depot @ shastri park of Red line... and one @ Mundka of Green Line... πŸ˜†
How they wash them from inside and outside after midnight... sometimes when i took first metro of 5.45 am it was wet from Inside...

II is SO REAL

I wonder also same. Thank to tell what happen. πŸ˜Š