Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 105

Posted: 8 years ago
Are we Ghanjhni part 2 ๐Ÿ˜† ?????????
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

one point she is laughing about time and date part I guess.

then which update did I miss?

I morning I may misss by my college but.will update index by noon

i know u have to attend classes.some times nisha di also not update index,so im confused.and i directly open the last page.don't mind.
Originally posted by vibhutii

Are we Ghanjhni part 2 ๐Ÿ˜† ?????????

nahi nahi
Humein yaad rehti hai kabhi kabhi..Lekin zor dena padta hai dimag par, jo hum nahi karte
Nikhattu jo tehre ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Ashu25

nahi nahi
Humein yaad rehti hai kabhi kabhi..Lekin zor dena padta hai dimag par, jo hum nahi karte
Nikhattu jo tehre๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† lazy bum

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Arya pata nahi kya dhamaka chahti hai yahan HAR episode main uske liye dhamaka de rahi hoon

I dont know how a big dhamaka will be, will chat with her over PM to understand what her expectations are... I read that on her note a day ago.

I also read a note from her this morning๐Ÿ˜ญ My laptop is so slow I am having to SHUT DOWN my frozen up browser between pages๐Ÿ˜ก

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Nish!!

That's totally the beginnings of #TheDhamaka!!

(Nisha, by #TheDhamaka... I mean... R&B is FINALLY fed up with II's insistence of financial independence. He's made his move. II will realise when she gets the money, and her first doubt will be on her Rakshasan. Hopefully, that will lead to them fighting/arguing, maybe an out and out fight where each one says whatever has been festering in their brains - insecurities, anger, past issues, whatever. Followed by them actually discussing their issues, once they've calmed down, rationally.)

Can't wait to see R&B-II explode! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thank you! So, so, so, so much!!
This is the moment I've been waiting for, ever since the first time they kissed by the Monet.
Nisha, I love you.

Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
Arya!! 
That would be super fun to read!! 

Nish... Craft this your own way
We are all ready to savour it!!
no update and nisha not online... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope will get one early morning... ๐Ÿ˜’
I so love perceptive and non-intrusive people like R&B. In a world that is largely loud and cacophonous, people like him stand a class apart and that too without any noise.

Been a bit too dazed still. So until I de-freeze, I am gonna just read the good reviews that are coming along.
Got back home and read the update...I did presume that he would deposit the money rather than fight it out with her right now...loved R&B in this...
Originally posted by Arya1991

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Nish!!

That's totally the beginnings of #TheDhamaka!!

(Nisha, by #TheDhamaka... I mean... R&B is FINALLY fed up with II's insistence of financial independence. He's made his move. II will realise when she gets the money, and her first doubt will be on her Rakshasan. Hopefully, that will lead to them fighting/arguing, maybe an out and out fight where each one says whatever has been festering in their brains - insecurities, anger, past issues, whatever. Followed by them actually discussing their issues, once they've calmed down, rationally.)

Can't wait to see R&B-II explode! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thank you! So, so, so, so much!!
This is the moment I've been waiting for, ever since the first time they kissed by the Monet.
Nisha, I love you.

Me too, have been wanting an explosion of sorts  for a long time...chahe zor se ho ya understated tareeke se.. these guys need to clarify one hell of a lot of things...achcha mauka hai for II to bring our her insecurities and demand answers... one liners se kaam nahi chalega. and if he wants her to accpet MM poori tarah se he has to make her feel like THAT. 

lekin agar aisa ho gaya THEN THE STORY WILL khatam. cant let that happen! but 

Nisha will find a way. 

yeh Dono abhi tak adhoore adhore hi hain...

AND ARYA 
My new tag line  
Explosion ki chah mein!