Arshi FF : |Love Will Find It's Way|(Chap1/page 19 page) 28/04

Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys, Diya here!! Well, first time I'm trying something on Arshi... Please do read & comment... Please forgive me if I do any mistakes!!! Ignore the gramatical mistakes... Enjoy the prologue!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Love Will Find It's Way

Prologue

"Nani.. You called me!!" Arnav peeped in Nani's room where Anjali aslo present, they smiled brightly...

"Yes chote!! Please come..." Anjali said with a smile when Arnav walked in the room, they were looking so happy & checking something, Arnav stood there confused...

"Arnav please sit..." Nani said when Arnav took a sit next to Nani, she ruffling his hair lovingly & said "Arnav!! I know you always respect me & always listen me whatever I said & today if I ask you something will you do it??" Arnav looked at her with narrow eyes & lovingly hold her hand in between his hands "Nani did I ever say you no!!" He politely asked...

Nani shook at head in negative way "Which means you will do it.. Right??" Arnav shook his head in affirmation... "Then get married soon!!" Nani's sudden words made Arnav shock, he didn't know how to react...

"What the!!! Nani you know I always stay away from this word then..." Arnav said angrily when Anjali said "Yes chote we know & we also know the reason behind this but chote it's not neccesaey that whatever happened in past will repeat again, she ditched you, she left you, may be it was your fate so that someone can come in your life who will love you truely..."

But still it looks Arnav didn't convince so Nani said "Arnav!! I don't know how long will I live but before closing my eyes, I want to see you settle in your life... Can't you do this for me??" Tears dropped from her eyes when he wiped her tears "Okay fine!! Do whatever you want..." He disappointly said when Nani & Anjali smiled...

"Thank you chote!!" Anjali said... "Chote here's the girl whom we choose..." But before Anjali complete Arnav deny to see by saying "I know you will surely choose someone good di... I don't want to see..." He took a leave quickly by making a fake excuse...

"Nani she looks so beautiful no!!" Anjali praised seeing the girl's photo...

"Yes!! She will be my grand daughter-in-law!!! Mrs.Khusi Arnav Singh Raizada..." Nani widely smiled & sighed...

--------------------------------------------

It's just a short glimpse, please say how's this??? Should I continue or not???

Buddy Me To Get The PM Of Updates!!!!

Thank you 😊

Edited by ..crystal.. - 8 years ago

INDEX

Character Sketch - Page 10

Chapter 1 - Page 19

Edited by ..crystal.. - 8 years ago
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story. Thanks for the pm
Nice concept. Plz pm me too for updates. Continue soo.
Hmm!! Interesting, Arnav unwillongly but accept to marry!! And what the!!! He was ditched by a girl???
Looking forward!! update soon.. Thanks for pm.. 😉
Originally posted by Alicia2012

Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story. Thanks for the pm
Thanks dear...
Originally posted by luvvivian286

Nice concept. Plz pm me too for updates. Continue soo.
Thank u.. Sure, I'll pm u.. 😊
Originally posted by vivian.myjaan

Hmm!! Interesting, Arnav unwillongly but accept to marry!! And what the!!! He was ditched by a girl???
Looking forward!! update soon.. Thanks for pm.. 😉
Yap!! He's ready but without seeing his bride's face!! 😆 & thanks 😉
Originally posted by Tainar

Lovely intro.
Thank u...
Down the memory lane! Would love to live this experience with Arnav and Khushi.