* HaPPy BiRThDAy AuRIn AkA Adorable Devil *

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello friends.. Well meeting you all after couple of months. Yeah I'm back again for another birthday bash. 
Today we gonna celebrate the day When God sent this ultimate Naughtiest girl.. 
Who is also a ..

Gold medalist on pulling legs

Ph.d holder on making everyone laugh 

Have unbeaten records on  teasing/ funny threads and post

Have won so many IF forum awards too  

Tight competitor for Mr. Bean and charlie Chaplin 

People call her as Mishty too

Who scare everyone with her songs 

and steels food from all.

she even tries hardly to be the birthday girl in every party so that She can cut the birthday Cake...

And main thing..

She got all the good looking sanz male lead as her hubby and the worst part is we become handsome guys's  sis or mom
I am the poor victim 

This is the naughty side of our birthday girl. Now let me share few of her Adorable side too.

Everyone including herself address her as Adorable Devil..

Yes she is the most Adorable girl not only on IF but to all the people who knows her. 

She is very much loving and caring. She cannot see anyone sad. Soon she cracks jokes or starts to sing. I still remember the day When she first sang for me.. Love you sil...

When you first meet her you will think she is super fun cool girl but when you get close with her you will say omg she is such a caring loving friend...

She wants everyone to be happy and keep smiling...
She is a such a simple girl who express her happiness by jumping and shouting.

I have never met a person in my real life who express her happiness in this way.. I was shocked to hear and literally started to love her this character the more...

She was my twin on ZERO knowledge of COOKING but in these few months she became best cook alone..  She loves and enjoys cooking but all at home were very much scared to eat haha.. But isn't it a SIN if you don't eat a food that was cooked by great Adorable Devil...

She loves all her friends and tries to help everyone. Even if she doesn't know she recommend her frnds to help them...

She is one of the biggest SANAYA fan who does many things for her just coz she loves Sanz... She even sent birthday gift to Sanz and was shy that Sanz will tell her name...
Yes trust me she even knows what is SHY haha

Above all... She is my one and only sis in law... I never felt i don't have a brother coz i have a sister in law who replace everyone...

Love you lots and lots always...Mhuuuahhh My dear sis in law...

So please welcome our adorable birthday girl

A - Adorable Devil - as everyone calls her

U - Ultimate naughty - do i have to say anything about this????

R - Rare treasure - Yes she is a rare treasure and I am so much glad that I and you all got her in our life.

I - Infinite love - She showers us with her infinite love

N - Nonstop Addiction - Yes she is an nonstop lovable sweet addiction. Once you get close with her you can never come out of Aurin world...

We all Love you sooo much

hApPy bIrThDaY tO yOu..
HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU..
hApPy bIrThDaY dEaR aUrIn..
HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU..

Sil, what are you searching for ????
CAKE????

yes how come we can celebrate your birthday with a single cake...

scroll down

for the cake bash...

NOTE: Normally we do use birthday girl's fav color for their thread but I did make this thread with my own pink color.  Coz I know this reminds me each and every pink letter reminds me for my sil and it will make her happy. She will feel happy to see this color.. My color... Love you sil..Mhuuuahhh
Edited by LuvuKhushi - 8 years ago

As i have told above our birthday girl aka Adorable Devil loves birthday cakes and specially cutting the birthday cake...
So i want to make her cut all her birthday cakes from the day she turned ONE

hmmm why are you waiting for ?? haha you guys waited for few more cakes to know the exact AGE of my SIL na...

She is always SWEET SIXTEEN..

Now let us see our Adorable Devil's condition after cutting all the cakes...

See i told you na.. she is cutting other's bday cake too

awww poor boy is crying...

Love you Sil... I want you to be happy like these kids...
Mhuuuahhh

She has many characteristics and many knows just her outer side what you see.. 
Many people love her in first impression. 
Her cute naught jokes, 
the way she comments attracts people 
they keep on laughing and quickly becomes her fan and then her friend
But trust me she is more beautiful in her inner character the true Aurin. 

If you know about her fully i bet u can never ever think of going away from her

Love you sil.. Love you for who you are. 

Now let us try to know from others too what quality they like the most in her..

Let me know what role Aurin plays in your life...
Loving friend
Caring sis
Adorable devil
Naughty girl
Cutie pie
Anything else------
All above but she play an imp role in my life as 
My sweet bhabhi:-
TV is waiting come soon after party
all above
she's special person in my life
or say she's my life
not anything 
everything 😳😳

Shocker is all the above for me.. And also the most annoying friend😆 always pulling my legs and dimag kharab kar leti hai

No 1 ki shocker😆 Says anything anytime to give u heart attack!
MY very own  CHILD 
The person I love to say ILU ILU
I would say a Loving friend and a Cutie pie. Mainly cos I met her in the RR forum and she welcomed me warmly as a very loving friend and once I started interacting with her I realised she has much more adorable qualities in her so I feel she is a cutie pie as well. 
I am not that good in words. Hope this suffices what I do feel for Auru and hope she has a super duper birthday filled with good health and all the happiness in the world

aurun di is like a caring sis for me 

she was always there in my good times and as well as bad times
thank u soo much auru di love u
may ur this birthday brings everything u want and more
HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳

all 😆

Caring sis-Than frnd i would say she is just like sis Like a family I share all my problems to her she will give me solution Always beside me 
Adorable devil-Ahhh adorable shwing her hair pics  But her face luks cute 
Naughty girl-At times naughty girl who always scares me with ghost pics But thts cutest way to teaseShe bring smile on everyone face
Cutie pie-Loving and cutee face just like a kid 

Sil...
Many more happy returns of the day... This is the second year i wished you on phone and after full one year you again reacted like last year.. You started to jump and shout. Last time you said it was the first time u talked with me but this year again same and may be more reaction than last year... And i know you will react the same even on your 100th birthday...

Love you so much sil... Love you lots and lots.. Like no one can love you the way i do and you know that very well. 

Sil as you know i was really busy so this is a short msg but i will continue tomorrow .

Once again happy birthday sil... Love uuu
Mhuuuahhh

And here comes the birthday of world most adorable devil and my sweetest best-friend

You are the sweetest and dearest person in the world

you hold a very special place in my heart

hope our friendship get stronger day-by-day

may god bless you with lots of happiness my bhabhi😳 

~~~

Janam din Mubarak ho tumko meri Auru
Saari khushiyaa jeevan mein pao tum
Tum sare dard bhul kar ek nai manzil pao
Jaha sirf khushiyoo ki barsaat ho
Jaha tumhe itni khusiyaa mile ki tum
saare gum bhula kar ek nayi zindagi mein kadam rakho

JAHA HUM TUM AUR SIRF KHUSHI SE BHARI duniya ho

bass yeh hi hai meri aarzoo and meri mannat for your birthday my AURU

LOVE YOU❤️

and I hope you have happiest birthday ever

~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR AURU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Lots of love
your Bai😃

OMG OMG it's My ad's Bday🥳

i've been waiting for this day from April 24th 2014😆😆😳

Happy birthday to u
happy birthday to dearest ad
happy birthday to u

well i don't have world to say
how happy i am today
ad u r the best thing that happened in my life
and now u r my life
love u hamesha

On ur birthday i wish for u that
whatever u wished in life 
comes to u
just da way u imagined  it or better way
coz u deserve the BEST 

may ur birthday be just like u

"ADORABLE"
"UNIQUE"
"ROCKING"
"INTERESTING"
"NAUGHTY"

may god bless u with heath happiness n success

Subho Janmodin my precious

and

ami tomake bhalobasi dammit😳😳

ab itni khushi ka din hai toh 

arz kiya hai

aaj hai pyari ad ka birth day
aaj hai pyari ad ka birth day
toh yeh arz kya padh rahe ho jake party karo be

pagal log🤪

chalo my countdown start 364 days to go😉😉
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Aurin 🤗
 May God shower you with lots and lots of love, happiness and success... 
 On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... Enjoy your day to the fullest.. Just wish I was near you to celebrate this special day with you , but my blessings are always with you my  friend 🤗
 Love you, and I'm really lucky that I have you in my life❤️
Hay Aurin!! Wish you a very very happy birthday!!! 🤗

You know we meet many people in life, day to day, but still never connect. We have never met, but still the more we got to know each other, the more we chatted on Whatsapp the more I grew closer to you. It was like finding a soul sister. I will always be thankful to that special girl because of whom we got to know each other.

I wish you all the very best and every happiness in life.. May all the troubles end for you and your family and let this year with the blessings of gods bring all your prayers come true..  May you and your loved ones be blessed with health, wealth and happiness.. 

Lots and lots of love!
Sunara 🤗

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright

Api..

Aurin Di ~~

ILU  ILU  ILU   ILU 😛 

Yours

Shifa 😃

Finally the day I had been waiting has arrived..The birthday of an adorable devil who never misses any chance to bring smiles on other devils of this forum on their special days ...I am not good in making any edits,VMs, etc but today even my words aren't too as I am extremely emotional while writing this message..

People say "Friendship is the only relationship we get to choose as others are already pre-determined" but I disagree

"Your friendship is truly gifted to me by God..He has been waiting to bring that one relationship which will mean the most to me...saving the best for the last"

Thank you my friend

Thank you for everything..

For all the smiles & tears we shared..

For all the useless chitchats on our sleepless nights..

For all the moments we lended each other shoulders for comfort.. 

For showing me the new beautiful world of like minded friendships..

For EVERYTHING..Words just don't fit here...my love for you either.. 

May God always keep you smiling and bless you with the same kind heart and all wonderful things in the life to reach you..No one deserves better than you my friend...for many many years to come 

23rd April, 19.. (well the year doesn't matter, just a many many years ago 😛) This was the day a true angel was born into this world...Well in truth, she calls herself the adorable devil, and tbh that is sort of true: Adorable - yup she is, Devil - oh yeah! But ok don't worry unless you eat any food made by her or listen to a song sung by her you should be just fine 🤣 🤣 Ok ok I know today I'm only supposed to say good things so, yeah she's our angel :) An angel who changed the course of every life she came upon. Every soul she touched bloomed happier, and smiles never left the faces of those she met. And, I was lucky enough to be one of those people! You are much more than a friend to me - you are my sister, one of my bestest friends. Happy Birthday to you, Auru di ❤️ May you get every happiness you wish for and more!! Love you 🤗 I wrote lots of sweet sweet words for you so I hope you'll spare a piece of cake for me from the many you are going to gobble up today 😃 Cake lana, nahi toh sabko aapki sachhai bata dungi 😉
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!. You are a very special frnd to me.I cant believe its been more than a year of our frndship aisa lagta abhi kal hi to mile the.  you are like elder sister to me I share almost my every problem with you nd that too without any hesitation 😊. for me you define true frndship..just want to wish you all the luck.. never give up.. if u ever feel low is pagal punjabi se baat karliya kar...😆😆 and Always remember how much you are loved and appreciated by all of us. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Well well, its finally the day to celebrate the birth of someone very special 😳

I got to know aurin as the girl who always would be pulling the leg of Joe coz thats where i mad most friends, but when i got to know her more, all i can say is this is a girl who would spread happiness in whatever situation she is just to make others smile, i would say she is one of the rare strong people i've known and trust me her humbleness cannot be doubted. All i'd say for this beautiful lady is that she achieved all the wishes she ever have ⭐️

I would just wish you a very

Happy Birthday Aurinnn, Have a Blast ❤️
Many happy returns of the day Aurin dearest. God bless you with good health and all the happiness in the world. I am truly happy to have met and interacted with a person like you. You are in fact my first friend in the RR forum who welcomed me with your witty quirky humor and I was bowled over. You are sweet, funny, frank, caring and always on the lookout for the ones you care. A very good trait and I am lucky to have to you as my friend. May our bond continue forever and I will always cherish this friendship. 

A: Amicable
U: Understanding
R: Reliable
I. Intelligent ( Not sure of this)😆
N: Naughty

Have a super duper bday and keep smiling. Made some collages of sanaya. Hope u like them
Love
Praba aka KJo / Rock ki lover

Happy Birthday Aurin, hope you have a wonderful day and may all your wishes come true.
Enjoy your presents...

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you...

Thanks, Mukti

"Happy B'day Aurin!

I'm not being able to wish you in a decorative way ..(unable to add pics or smileys)..but you know this simple wish got all the love and best wishes that I have for you. No matter how busy we get and don't get to stay connected often..I can neither forget you nor our IF days.. so I can't miss this opportunity to wish you a happy birthday!I love your generous style of remembering everyone's b'day and giving them the much needed happiness by making them feel special..and now it's your turn to get  pampered and spoiled (yummi) with double the dose of happiness right back at you..I really really wish that this b'day be the most grand and special one to cherish forever bringing in loads of fun ,surprises ,peace and happiness ..have a blast and a great life ahead..God bless!

Stay as cute and unique you are..I'll probably party and have the B'day treat later on..for now loads of love and hugs.."
Wow its my partner bday
She is very important person in my life So loving and sweet person Always there for me for support
Okay now serious part Always talking in Hindi with me Showing devil pics to scare me And off course her beautiful hair  
My memorable day is when I called her on my bday  Wat a lovely voice 
Wishing my best friend,best partner,best sister...no words the list goes on...

HappyBirthday Aurin  

P.S: oh gawd I forgot this I propose to her but she wont say I love you but I will keep begging for that

Aao zoo walo tunhe batau kahani ek devil ki  ,

Dikhne mein sundar aur mithii uski vaani ,😳

Hai woh grp ki rani ,⭐️

Par hai woh shaitan ki nani,😈

Kabhi bolti thi chal be aur kabhi bolti thI kamz dost aur kamz unki dosti 

Fir bhi aati hai bhaag ke pochne humare aankho ka paani 🤗

Saand aansu leke aati toh patli gali se bhaag jaati hai shaani😛

Control ur hansii abhi tak khatam nhi huyi yeh kahani 😃

Baki sab ki hai woh bhabhi aur tv ki deewani,😉

Monz ke saath crime kare yeh laali ,😈

Mujhe bole udd jaa Oo pops jaani ,😡

Hiss ko bole saanp chadhi dhaarni ,😎

Sanda ke status pe comments kare bahut bhaari bhaari 

Clau aur vibhu ki hai yeh pari

Ab nhi pakayungi sabko yeh hai apni 

Sabki 
Iski uski 
Desh ki 
Baju wale desh ki 
Bade dilwali 

One n only AURIN MASTANI😎😎😎

Loving friend😃
Caring sis🤗
Adorable devil😈
Naughty girl😎
Cutie pie😳

Shocker is all the above for me.. And also the most annoying friend😆 always pulling my legs and dimag kharab kar leti hai

No 1 ki shocker😆 Says anything anytime to give u heart attack!

Aur is namoone ki Happy wala birthday hai😃 

Toh Happy Birthday to you Shocker.. 

Edited by cruze - 8 years ago

Edited by cruze - 8 years ago

Bai- sand go away I am trying to do work here, go do gobar somewhere else🤢

Saand- podi😡

Moni- kamz bhaag yaha se😆

Meenu- shut up monz😡

Moni-bai: - go away both of you find some tabela for your romance; we are trying to organize auru bday party😊

Sand- omg I forgot its partner bday, monz bai I will go and bring cake😉

Dhannu- no you won't, last time in DIL bday you bought cow dung cake🤢

Addict- awe really, so sweet❤️☺️

Dhannu- grrr go away, I will ask Claudia to make cake⭐️

Preggy- auru di bday, omg I will trend in twitter now, bye girls and sand see you in twitter🤔

Bai-dhanu-moni: - there goes the kaamchor😡

Bai- moni go and ask clau to make cake😳

Moni-* kamz kaamchor bai giving orders now*...okay going👎🏼

Deeps- oh! Its auru bday*here goes my honeymoon*😔

Bai- yes deeps, its auru bday go and see in tabela whether Saand is their or doing gobar in venue please🤬

Deeps- okay *eww hope saand is in tabela, and romancing with her addict*🤓

Bai- where is praba

Dhanu- don't know 🥱

Praba- bai dhanu you girls do and prepare for birthday, I am busy romancing KJO, so DO NOT DISTURB😳

Dhanu-bai: - grr kaamchor🤢

Bai- where is moni, don't you think she is taking so long😲

Dhannu-you go check, I am going to see the food I am preparing for Auru😛

Bai- ok😊

Claudia home

Auru- and this is how you make a cake... tada

Moni bai- ewe🤢

Claudia- wow😲

Bai- what the clau, it's looking yuck, and you are making auru bake her own birthday cake, and why are you saying wow to it and you moni what are you doing here😡

Claudia- Auru the distance between the fingers the more big the size will be😕

Bai- eww what the hell you girls googling😵

Moni-auru: - wow☺️⭐️

Clau- I will do PhD on male body parts😎

Auru- me too

Moni- I already saw many male ahem body😳

Bai fainted

Saand addict also came there to learn something new😈

15 minute later

Auru- Kamz bai uth mera birthday hai and kuch prepare nai ki tu, aur upar se yaha soo rahi hai😡

Bai- huh! But I did many works

Popat- ad isko chd ye hai hi kaamchor and jhooti😡

Vibhu- yes kaamchor bai😡

Raavi- what ashu di I didn't expected this from you😡

Hiss- huhu hiisss🤢

Zeenu- mami ka birthday😳

Dhanu- shut up girls, and auru come cut the cake soon or else after sometime it will be difficult to differentiate between your hand made cake and sand cow dung cake who is dancing and doing gobar in our venue singing happy birthday partner lalala🤢😡

Bai- kamz saand, now I have to clean everything grrr😡😭

Moni- dhanu-bai-prami-zeenu-meenu-hiss-clau-vibhu-raavi-pops😛

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Bai- Auru blow the candles kamz we will switch on the light then😕

Moni-ad??😲

Bai- Pops go and switch on the light please😕

Lights on

Meenu- Where the hell is she?😲

Bai- with TV... grr TV messaged he is going for their 176th honeymoon😲i I will get niece nephew soon⭐️⭐️

Dhanu- well hope she enjoy but where they went for honey moon😳

Bai- Bali😃

saand- that is where vijju lives right, hahaha now that will serve her right let's see how she will handle both TV and vijju😆😆

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURU😊

(sorry auru but I think my jokes went in holidays, cant make a good convo for you[L]

Edited by stunning.ayesha - 8 years ago

It's a special day so here a few food for all of you to taste and enjoy...
these items made by me and mom 

And today also our birthday girl not gonna leave well so here are few items prepared by her ownself...
enjoy 😆😆😆
TERMS AND CONDITION : MUST EAT 

noodles

Chicken curry

rice  pakora

chicken

chhat

aloo matar

gajar ka halwa

upma

besan k ladoo

And these are by unknown chefs who willingly wanted to make Aurin's bday food...

many many happy returns of the day baby
love u hamesha
Auru...

What can I say about U..
 Last year when i wished u I know ntng about u..
Bt This year...

Although m late in wishing..

I have something to say about u..
U r one lucky charm I have ever met in my Life
U r an angel from Heaven, Who took birth on Earth.. To make it more beautiful..
U have made my life even more beautiful and happy with ur presence and support Always..
I will always adore u, My dear Adorable Devil..😳❤️

May God give u All the Happiness in excess amounts..
May All ur dreams and Wishes come True sooo soon..
May U never get sick and be Healthy always..

Love U Auru...

Enjoy Ur Birthday...

Its been one year already 😲 that I kept my nazar on u 😳😉

http://www.happy-wallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Happy_birthday_gif-4.gif
Edited by _AngryBird_ - 8 years ago
Auru wish u very very happy bday... i truly and heartfully wish u get everything u want...
and there is nothing more to say about you as u r one of my very few closest and best friends... u always bring a smile on my face..😃.. and I always love u ❤️... and I hope we share our friendship for a very long time and we keep sharing our secrets 😉😆😆
lovely work on thread dhanu and moni...
moni aka cruze n really sorry that i was unable to send a birthday message 
Edited by -himu- - 8 years ago
  1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 Next right-big