Article - Ashwini Kalsekar threatens Pallavi Kulkarni in IKNMP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
 !!!!

Pam's (Ashwini Kalsekar) hatred towards Ragini is not a hidden secret. It is for everyone to see the great lengths she goes to keep Ragini away from her brother. Now that the truth about Suhani is finally out and the misunderstanding between Neil and Ragini is over, Pam fears a reunion between them.

However, not one to give up, she is using every trick possible to keep Ragini out of Neil's life. The upcoming sequence will see Pam calling Ragini to meet her at a restaurant where she will threaten her to stay away from Neil. She will say that Neil has decided to spend his life with Nivedita (Sayantani Ghosh) and that Ragini should not interfere as they got divorced a long time back.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Ashwini-Kalsekar-threatens-Pallavi-Kulkarni-in-Itna-Karo-Na-Mujhe-Pyar/articleshow/47013977.cms
Haha .. Okay .. then after this .. I think it's well justified for Dr Neil to 'run' away from the Engagement .. much to Pam and Nivedita's surprise !!
Bechari Pam and Nivedita .. The more they try to keep them apart .. less becomes the distance between these two 'Idiot' LoveBirds !!  ðŸ˜†
Hope it all happen before engagement drama
frankly I don't trust neil 
he I'd not capable of taking his decision 
Originally posted by sampa79

Hope it all happen before engagement drama
frankly I don't trust neil 
he I'd not capable of taking his decision 

Right! He (along with Ragini) are the most unpredictable characters of the show! 
If neil knows that pam threaten ragini then pam ka kya hoga?
Edited by verma.nisha151 - 8 years ago
There's a segment where Neil gets up and leaves from engagement right?