SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
It would be like.
Nisha will suddenly Give ten qustions to answer on SOSY.
Answer them all.

I guess I will just pass.
Scoops of icecream,ess update mai icecream se jadha chilli nazar aaraha hai appa ke.y he is behaving like a child:->.y he hate R&B,if he continue this kind of behaviour ,definately II IGNORE APPA PRESENCE IN FUTURE:-P.Ranjan is so cool.He equally loves II like his daughters.:-)Day by day appa losting his respect:->.Ranjan want three girls,like son like father.Nobody want baby BOY?;-(I LIKING THE MINON.LOVE THIS UPDATE BT I HATING APPA BEHAVIOUR.I think R&B help bala in the POKER GAME by losting his game:-DTHIS SATURDAY ,I THINKING TO MUCH,I KNOW.But its my imagination.papam vandy akka ,iss situation mai vo kaise handle karpaiyege.what happen to bala bava?;->
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Oh god you will excel in the SoSy exam as you are doing revision πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š I haven't even started it.

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

It would be like.
Nisha will suddenly Give ten qustions to answer on SOSY.
Answer them all.

I guess I will just pass.

🀣
Originally posted by janani_divan

Scoops of icecream,ess update mai icecream se jadha chilli nazar aaraha hai appa ke.y he is behaving like a child:->.y he hate R&B,if he continue this kind of behaviour ,definately II IGNORE APPA PRESENCE IN FUTURE:-P.Ranjan is so cool.He equally loves II like his daughters.:-)Day by day appa losting his respect:->.Ranjan want three girls,like son like father.Nobody want baby BOY?;-(I LIKING THE MINON.LOVE THIS UPDATE BT I HATING APPA BEHAVIOUR.I think R&B help bala in the POKER GAME by losting his game:-DTHIS SATURDAY ,I THINKING TO MUCH,I KNOW.But its my imagination.papam vandy akka ,iss situation mai vo kaiyse handle karpaiyege.what happen to bala bava?;->

Janani if you include telugu words people might not understand... Give their meanings in brackets πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Ashu25

🀣
81 more to become a rocker
so next we will habe goldie SR and rockerzz ashu!
Originally posted by ishruhi

i remember one of our sosy friends shared a similar case as shev di mentioned...its too difficult for a girl to keep a stand b/w the 2 important men in her life...appa is always hurting ii with his dislike for rnb...
but amma paavam...when she saw bala and rnb she is thinking is this what called having two sons!!!hope one day appa will understand II...

Same case here, went through that none sense for many years
then I gave up and said enough is enough
In my case my hubby was pavam he bore it all for me till one
day it dawned on me what he was taking on just for my
happiness.
Originally posted by Ashu25

(bava means brother in law).

Janani if you include telugu words people might not understand... Give their meanings in bracketsπŸ˜›

sure,next time ashu