SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 91

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ranjan truth will come or not...

Ishu will bring ranjan n raman close

wish to see it soon
Originally posted by swathi1990

Though II 's solution is not practical, there is nothing wrong in she making this suggestion...She has the right to suggest and finally bala and vanditha are going to make the decision...Ofcourse she cannot force Bala to do something...
In all this, I liked the place where she showed appa that he is being partial towards Bala...The best question is when she asked whether he would react the same for R&B... 

MISSED YOU A BAZILLION
gd mrng everyone SmileSmile
sry fr the disturbance bt couldnt stop sharing my happiness.. i started reading sosy again frm 3rd thread yesterday..im so happy... "zindagi gulzar hai  " Iam sam , "muhurtha naal" , "do you like her" ,"does she sing " , " rukmini ramana "were d bestest part..i read each update thrice ...i was so happy reading it again...i decided before y final exams dat i vl ready sosy frm starting again in the vacations...i was sooo excited to share this yesterday n8 itself bt i couldnt do dat...nd im happy dat i helped in index that was nothing before my love for sosy...sosy has become a part of my life...it gives me so much relief..thank u nisha di fr this wonderful story...love u SmileSmile
How sad it is for II to discover she was "not wanted" but also the fact that Amma had to go through such a tough pregnancy being late and all.
Appa made her feel guilty for Amma's pre natal illness

She is ferociously caring about the ones she loves, yet she constantly encounters hurt and pain.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swathi1990

Though II 's solution is not practical, there is nothing wrong in she making this suggestion...She has the right to suggest and finally bala and vanditha are going to make the decision...Ofcourse she cannot force Bala to do something...
In all this, I liked the place where she showed appa that he is being partial towards Bala...The best question is when she asked whether he would react the same for R&B... 

MISSED YOU A BAZILLION

I missed SOSY more...They are torturing me in my university since I am taking the summer off for vacation Cry Cry

Thats y this silence..
Poor vandita Disapprovemiddle class life indeed makes us question our priorities. The love that II has for her akka will definitely make her react this way. Appa took a pot shot at her being rich now? His aversion towards R&B is making him too unreasonable. II seems to b surrounded by possessive men all the time, but sometimes love is that way. I love how you've crafted their characters Nisha. I may not say it often but you are "Oh! So talented!".
Originally posted by Nisha0604

How sad it is for II to discover she was "not wanted" but also the fact that Amma had to go through such a tough pregnancy being late and all.
Appa made her feel guilty for Amma's pre natal illness

She is ferociously caring about the ones she loves, yet she constantly encounters hurt and pain.

True...That is a sore point for II...I hope that R&B will change her mood in the coming update...
I had typed a long essay
IF failed me