Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Nisha,

Can you PM me the link?
I'll add my artwork

Pm me the link to the thread you created Arya..
I am all confused now 😆
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vikas

I just created one. I will post the story synopsis on the first post, you can take it away afterwards

You can do whatever you had planned...THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR WHATEVER YOU DO👏
I dont have 1% of the skills .  😭

I am just hoping to write this story for the next 100 years without interruption.🤣

THANKS SO VERY MUCH TO YOU ALL

we don't have 0.0000000001% of your writting skills.
So do what I can do.
I need links .
I was reading old chapters to day.
have to open three tabs to cope read continuously
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i havent read a single comment since yesterday night see Arya is back!!!
Thanks Sakiv for doing it i sooo could use it.. is there a place where the chapter links will be stored?

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ummm... Yeah.. Unexpected...
I was actually telling Ashu, & a few other from this thread, the other day that I am not as nice as my reviews make me seem... I didn't ever intend to respond in such a manner. But I suppose I just couldn't help myself. When I see something as wrong, I say that out loud. ::sheepish grin::
But.
As a result of all that drama... If I'm getting LOUVE from you...  I shall milk this opportunity. 🤣

I really, really want that #TheDhamaka that I'd asked you for ages ago... The one where they finally, finally explode... and then calm down (eventually) and discuss the explosion, what lead up to it, etc.

What dhamaka did you ask for di 😕
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thread #9

Chithi is a wife!! OR "Grounded & Swept Off" - Page 1

#RAMAN - Page 12

Coin toss & M.A.C Diva - Page 20

House Tours - Page 25

Taking Turns - Page 30

Tormentor - Page 36

Whats your Thatha's name?" - Page 45

Of Likes & Parallels - Page 53

Things & Tongs - Page 59

Revenge aka Counterblow - Page 64

"Shes my wife" - Page 70

Prancing Horse - Page 75

Retrospect - Page 84

Thousand words worth a picture - Page 94

Icecream Aandolan - Page 100

Bollywood & Bally - Page 107

Ethics & Babies - Page 115

Security & Rules - Page 121

Commerce & Lord Kartikeya - Page 129

Knowledge Barter & Treachery - Page 135

N & D Beers - Page 140

Book Shelf Analogy - Page 144

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Pm me the link to the thread you created Arya..
I am all confused now 😆

Me too...all confused. No time for all that transpired...IMMATURE to say the least. OK where can we read the story now. BTW yeh sab jo bola Gaya hai naa in Nishas defence main Pehle Bol Chuki hoon LOL...he he ...

Achcha chcha here now can someone PLEAS tell. I am dying to know what's happening between sophisticated suave Ranjan and Robber Bro...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ogle & Careful

Hospital scene -
So endearing .. what can they do i always really wonder how folks in Mumbai take care of their kids when they commute , and have nuclear families. In this case vandus is pretty much that..
In fact being a  lecturer actually gives u lots of flexibility my mom always wanted me to be a lecturer and have days off .. i still feel its a good profession for a woman , summer breaks, winter breaks, holidays when the kids are off ..
So Bala being careful is so justified and here amma also works so no help there too ..but but but i know they figure these things out they are not the only ones facing it ..
One advantage of having paati at home is if they keep a baby sitter for a few hours you know the baby sitter cant cheat i did the same for my daughter kept a sitter and had the grand parents visit .

Excel scene
 Seriously lunch ... i hate the robber gang and the head of the clan how shameless can they get but they exist ..😡

Hershey was mad yesterday with Ranjan while driving into work while I am still a HUGE Ranjan supporter I completely get her point.😉

He cant make R&B  go to Bihar take his input and not follow through, he cant have him in Excel and not listen to his advice on KMPG ... but but but i feel there is more to this..
Bihar :
Trying to put myself in Ranjans shoes if my nephew is in danger my son tells me something is bad , first thing first i will get my  nephew  out of danger and then use my contacts and my brains and figure the mess i knew it was something i wanted someone trust worthies opinion and my son gave it my first victory..😳
KMPG - Ranjan  still doesnt know the root cause of the issues and we havent yet resolved hardware software issues may be things will just get better with a hard ware upgrade and software fixes , not the perfect software but a good start.. May be this time around Ashwini and II's hardwork will pay off woman power !!
But one thing is for sure sons emulate dads big time so if Ranjan managed to create a straight,super smart , unassuming son i think he got a bigger victory than the 1000 crores!!!

long hogaya na gosh whats up with me Ranjan and i write a page 😆😆

no like 😭 me a little lost be back
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

What dhamaka did you ask for di 😕

I was asking for #TheDhamaka... long back.. even before their marriage...

Basically... A situation where one of them has had enough of the typical behaviour of the other, and explodes. Causing the other also to explode. And then.
Eventually, after hot angry make-up sex and silent treatment... they'll actually have to sit down and address all the issues that #TheDhamaka brings up.

That's what.