SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 36

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I am with you Hershey, Ranjan pissed me off in the last 2 updates. He is a successful businessman, yet he is ignoring many things!!!!! He needs to open his eyes, if he wants to expand his empire and think beyond Harish & family. ( I don't fee like calling him chacha😑) 
Tum hi meri sachchii dost ho bahinnn!! Saale Harish n Samar ki pant mei wo 10000 ki patakhe wali ladi laga kar aag lagane ka mann hai mera... Bahut der tak fatt ta rahega fir wo.😑
Originally posted by harshita27

Tum hi meri sachchii dost ho bahinnn!! Saale Harish n Samar ki pant mei wo 10000 ki patakhe wali ladi laga kar aag lagane ka mann hai mera... Bahut der tak fatt ta rahega fir wo.😑

πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Very funny!!!
Originally posted by harshita27

Pyaar andha hota hai suna tha... Yaha toh pyaar gadha bhi hai... Meaning tumhara Ranjan is a big gadha!! Make your hashtag #RanjanIsADonkey πŸ˜† Mazaak hai dil pe mat lena!! Subah se Aaj ke liye forum pe bahut maara-maari ho gayi!! Hum dono next week ladd lenge ye hadhtag pe!πŸ˜‰

Nope how dare u πŸ˜†
koi bole use Mr gadha
koi bole use MR guilty
koi bole use Mr softy
lekin main boloon woh hai ,woh hai ,woh hai, woh hero #1πŸ˜†
i have burnt more pages in Sosy defending Ranjan than even Nisha writing her updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its like thats my part time job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Its like i get that guy may be because i have seen some of the things cause of uncles and lands so  kuch bhi bolo i support him also i am this underdog supporter in this story everyone has folks except Ranjan other than SAm and Tan and now II so i took it on myself to be his supported through thick and thinπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ishruhi, Khoofiya means conspiracy... its a Urdu word

hmm.mine means trustworthy,honest 😳
Hey folks!

I know you guys didn't miss me- don't need to but I did!

Had been grueling 5 days. It feels like it has been on a lot longer.
I have been reading only the updates no way to write in. Nisha loved them all. I trick my brain out of the pathetic food I get when I'm traveling to this part of the world by reading your updates at mealtimes and pretending that I'm fasting πŸ˜‰.

Sorry way out of pocket with comments.

Savik your clickable index is a savior! Thanks guys πŸ‘!

Adios until next time.

Love you Nisha for the updates!
Wow! U all r royally POed @ Ranjan 2day! πŸ˜²
2 me I c it lik this. Xcuse my poor communication skills...there's a reason I dnt usually giv serious thotful comments. πŸ˜›
My dad cam 2 the US nd set up his business on his own a few decades ago. Since thn he has "helped" bring his siblings (2 youngr bros) nd their fams 2 the US nd also helpd thm set up their own businesses. I say it w/o a 2nd thot tht both my chacha jis r mor successful thn my dad 2day nd sadly they wouldn't giv 2 hoots if we fell in2 troubld times now evn tho evrythng they hav 2day is mostly bc of my dad only. My dad hs turnd a blind i 2 these glaring financial truths so many times whn my chachas hav askd 4 financial assistance in the past evn tho their businesses wer doing abs fine. My dad being the oldest son in the fam hs also been giving full financial help 2 my grandparents in India since they both retired nd will be bringng thm here 2 the US this summer 2 come live w/ us permanently. Neither of my chachas offrd 2 help evn out of politeness. Wht comes across as dum & infuriatng is sumtimes jst havng 2 turn a blind i 2 thngs 2 keep sanity in the fam. Evn tho my dad is doing all this my grandma blatntly says tht she wld prefer 2 live w/ 1 of hr youngr sons simply bc she doesn't lik my mom as much as my chachis.

Summary: All fams r screwd up in their own way...u just hav 2 deal w/ the shit nd keep trudgng 4ward. Thts wht Ranjan seems 2 b doing here.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ek phoolan Devi to ek Kiran Bedi... 
in context of this Des, ek Janet Reno to ek  Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Former was an Attorney General, the latter is a sitting Supreme Court Judge)
Tum ye mere liye naam dhoond rahi ho ya apne liye?πŸ˜‰
Tumko kaunsa naam pasand hai... Jo bologi wahi milega...Desi wala bolna... Effect achcha aayega...πŸ˜†
Before you bhadko... Mazaak hai...tumko toh khush hona chahiye ki log tumhari story se vichlit hokar maar kar rahe hain... Tum tasleema nasreen n salman rushdie bann gayi ekdum!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nope how dare u πŸ˜†
koi bole use Mr gadha
koi bole use MR guilty
koi bole use Mr softy
lekin main boloon woh hai ,woh hai ,woh hai, woh hero #1πŸ˜†
i have burnt more pages in Sosy defending Ranjan than even Nisha writing her updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its like thats my part time job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Its like i get that guy may be because i have seen some of the things cause of uncles and lands so  kuch bhi bolo i support him also i am this underdog supporter in this story everyone has folks except Ranjan other than SAm and Tan and now II so i took it on myself to be his supported through thick and thinπŸ˜†

Very funny Anu! I think Ranjan is innocent 100% but he is Kaan ka kacha ( it's a hindi idiom) something like to listen yet ignore it. 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I know I agree, my aunt was almost having her last breaths when the dr came and said that we try brain surgery. My cuz was thinking about it when my dad intervened and said no point. And sure enough she died in 2 hours of that. Its a scam place. 
The other cuz had her kids there as it was very comfortable, they do ribbon cutting, baby room based on gender and all of crazy stuff. She also said that food is awesome.πŸ˜† 

Phenkoo hai ek number ke those  guys... . πŸ€’🀒  there they can't  even carry out intravenous administration properly... they suck at it.. but ya foooddd β­οΈβ­οΈ superb menu
Originally posted by blue5sky

Hey folks!

I know you guys didn't miss me- don't need to but I did!

Had been grueling 5 days. It feels like it has been on a lot longer.
I have been reading only the updates no way to write in. Nisha loved them all. I trick my brain out of the pathetic food I get when I'm traveling to this part of the world by reading your updates at mealtimes and pretending that I'm fasting πŸ˜‰.

Sorry way out of pocket with comments.

Savik your clickable index is a savior! Thanks guys πŸ‘!

Adios until next time.

Love you Nisha for the updates!

we did have fun travelling !!! i missed u and Nidhi too