SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 36

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I lovveee Minion... muaaahhh.. one of the cutest'est' character here ... I would want to see him interact with II more ... can I expect that.. II used to speak to Selvi DII mein.. yahan par kyun nahi ?? Paavam Minion.. usko bhi achcha lagega TongueWink
Originally posted by ishruhi

yes yes yes vidya.its me paavam girl...always that happens.(i cant quote ur comment.my phone is not allowing)paavam SR will always be there to console me...

Paavam you LOLLOLLOL chalo, today  that didn't happen Wink
Originally posted by Vidyaa

yes yes yes vidya.its me paavam girl...always that happens.(i cant quote ur comment.my phone is not allowing)paavam SR will always be there to console me...

Paavam youLOLLOLLOLchalo, today that didn't happenWink

thats why i said thank god first in that reply post!!!!

Paavam youLOLLOLLOLchalo, today that didn't happenWink

thats why i said thank god first in that reply post!!!!

Ohh I didn't  notice thatLOL
hey bala is not willing for that 1 year leave for vandu?economic crisis there?sho vandu is now only 6 mths pregnant and too with pre eclampsia...ab kya hoga?
I didn't have a chance to go through all of the comments and discussions from last night and this morning, but I'm confused by the note that Nisha posted. Confused Since I don't know exactly what happened, I will refrain from commenting specifically about the situation. However, I would like to share an experience that I personally went through a few years ago with you Nisha.

As I have mentioned earlier, I used to write poetry (and short stories) back when I was in high school. Well, I took the brave step one year, upon encouragement from my English teacher, to submit one of my works to be published in the school's quarterly literary magazine. To my joy, it was selected to be published, and it was actually in fact chosen to be the featured work for that issue. The story I had submitted was in many ways influenced by and reflective of a significant event that occurred in my personal life, so needless to say that I was quite attached to it.

When the magazine came out, I largely received positive feedback from everyone that read it, but I also received a really critical review about it from a very dear friend. She essentially made fun of and trashed the actions of the main character of the story, who unbeknownst to her, was very much an extension of me. I took the feedback to heart, so much so that I refused to submit any more of my works to the literary magazine (in fact I completely stopped writing for a few months) and unfortunately also lost a really good friend in the process. In fact, the first time after that incident that I've actually shared my creative work on a public platform has been the poetry that I've posted here in SoSy and some OSes and FFs that I've posted on the forum.

In the end, I guess what I want to say is that whenever you share your work with the outside world, you run the risk of receiving critical feedback that may hurt you. You have absolutely every right to get hurt. However, you shouldn't let that stop you from pursuing your creative interests, although I know its easier said than done (I learned this the hard way for sure). Write until the point where you feel content and creatively satisfied, but don't stop writing just because of the way that others react to your work. I just wanted to share this experience with you because your note reminded me a lot of what I went through; I hope you didn't mind me doing so. Smile

hey bala is not willing for that 1 year leave for vandu?economic crisis there?sho vandu is now only 6 mths pregnant and too with pre eclampsia...ab kya hoga?

Haule haule maan jaye shaayad ... Confused but I wonder ek hi baari mein usne ' not a good idea kyun keh diya' .. thoda aur time aur soch nahi dena chahie tha is baat ko lekar ... ghar aane dete hain pehle...

Haule haule maan jaye shaayad ...Confusedbut I wonder ek hi baari mein usne ' not a good idea kyun keh diya' .. thoda aur time aur soch nahi dena chahie tha is baat ko lekar ... ghar aane dete hain pehle...

they mighy have discussed it a lot.bala is not such a person just to ignore vandus health.may be vandu also will not agree taking leave.their ghar ki baat they knows na...this whole leave idea is by ii amma and appa.they dnt know much about munirka.