Originally posted by ishruhi

nisha khoofiyan means what.btw my name is noufiya
Means mysterious
Hi Noufiya!!
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

It would be too unrealistic I thought if Bala is all gushy and says "Every breath I take is for Vandu I cannot imagine livng a moment without her, I want her to quit right now, I will take on four other jobs and raise the second child. Vandu should live like a princess"

Which middle class guy in India will agree for his wife to take so much time off? NOT MANY!!!
they have the Munirka house payment, his parents' care giving expenses... Shravu... and the new baby

Vandita is a "tenured" or whatever Lecturer at DU she gets paid probably gets between Rs. 15,000- Rs. 20,000 per month according to India Today estimates, so I am thinking its HUGE for the Bala household

Losing one year of that is close to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs... factoring in Maternity its probably Rs. 1.5 lakh blow

Nisha: I just checked with my aunt, she is professor in PU ( Panjabi University) she makes RS 95k maybe she teaches phd students psychology.? And also checked the union people can push the case and 6 months of paid time off with the VC. I know it's fiction but I thought I will check with the direct source. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Most the changes happened in the last 3 pay commission. I don't whether it's helpful or not but I am at ease with 6 months paid time off😳
Originally posted by harshita27

Sorry to say... But lagta nahi hai.. Ki Ranjan koi kamaal dikhayega... Waise bhi uski bas ki baat nahi lagti.. I just want to say these words to Ranjan about mending his bridges with R&B :"tum rehne do, tumse na ho payega"
Ranjan has clout... I refuse to believe ki ye 2000cr ka malik doesnt have contacts n doesnt know way out from a local land mafia... Use his connections... Get out his nephew... N anyway bihar doesnt look like profit making center...so quit the plans... Or lease it out the first year instead of buying... Bihar ka land mafia dilli tak nahi aane wala...usko aur 75(pichhattar) kaamn honge!! But naa..Ranjan namooney ko bhai prem umadd ghumadd ke aa raha hai...bete ki naseehat kaha samajh aayegi...R&B yaar tum jao Paris... II ka naya business set karwao fmcg data wala... N take her away too... Rehne do bhalla ko choro ke beech!! πŸ˜‘

R&B is a bhalla too .. nahi Ranjan is no fool i refuse to believe it, he will stick for his clan because no matter what you cant give up on ur siblings easier said then done.. u just cant..we still dont know what happened in Bihar ..
So Ranjan has been humoring them but he is super smart , his time shall come he is R&B's dad  .. Ranjan has been surviving in their midst and his business  has only grown so akal hai , infact he is so much more smarter .. arrey aur kithna rahega uske choron ke beech rehne ke din beeth gaye his good times have slowly but surely started 😳
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Very good observation, it certainly seems like it doesnt it? Namesake? Samar could be hand in glove with the crooks... when Ranjan buys/closes the deal we will know more...Niiicee is khoofiya kahani ko aur khoofiya bana diya... reminds me of AIR and Hawa Mahal from ancient timesπŸ˜†

wattt !!!!!

ranjan willl fall on trap...

no way... since raman startd to chk...

i want to c smart move...

chaachu n his uselesss son... need bkt...

waiting 4 updt

Sorry to say... But lagta nahi hai.. Ki Ranjan koi kamaal dikhayega... Waise bhi uski bas ki baat nahi lagti.. I just want to say these words to Ranjan about mending his bridges with R&B :"tum rehne do, tumse na ho payega"
Ranjan has clout... I refuse to believe ki ye 2000cr ka malik doesnt have contacts n doesnt know way out from a local land mafia... Use his connections... Get out his nephew... N anyway bihar doesnt look like profit making center...so quit the plans... Or lease it out the first year instead of buying... Bihar ka land mafia dilli tak nahi aane wala...usko aur 75(pichhattar) kaamn honge!! But naa..Ranjan namooney ko bhai prem umadd ghumadd ke aa raha hai...bete ki naseehat kaha samajh aayegi...R&B yaar tum jao Paris... II ka naya business set karwao fmcg data wala... N take her away too... Rehne do bhalla ko choro ke beech!! πŸ˜‘

Darta hai yaar...ki jo bache hain wo bhi kahin chchod ke na chale jaayen. Isliye sab jaante  hue bhi kuchch nahin karta. Doobte ko tinke ka Sahara types!

Remember how excited he got when II had once suggested that she will do his accounts. He had immediately jumped at the idea and wanted to build a cabin for her too. 

Usne to aise hi chachi ko rile up Karne KE liye kaha...Ranjan ko,laga Wah Wah! 

Means mysterious
Hi Noufiya!!

call me noufi...i like that way.hi!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

R&B is a bhalla too .. nahi Ranjan is no fool i refuse to believe it, he will stick for his clan because no matter what you cant give up on ur siblings easier said then done.. u just cant..we still dont know what happened in Bihar ..
So Ranjan has been humoring them but he is super smart , his time shall come he is R&B's dad  .. Ranjan has been surviving in their midst and his business  has only grown so akal hai , infact he is so much more smarter .. arrey aur kithna rahega uske choron ke beech rehne ke din beeth gaye his good times have slowly but surely started 😳
I never said leave family n sibling YET!! Uss saale chor Harish ki toh pant utarwaa leni chahiye before letting him go😑(please ignore my language...am just linguistically challenged when pissed) .. Please read the bold n italicised part... I suggested a way out too... Buying that specific property is not the only solution...meaning walking into harish n samar's boobytrap is not THE ONLY way out!!!
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Max πŸ€’ I hate that hospital... pakka galat suspect/diagnose kia hoga ...😑 just to mint money ( nothing new)... experience speaks, they put me on wrong medicines and literally  screwed my health ...  πŸ€’
But haan ... khaana achcha milta hai... especially  custard. ... yummmyyy πŸ˜†
I know I agree, my aunt was almost having her last breaths when the dr came and said that we try brain surgery. My cuz was thinking about it when my dad intervened and said no point. And sure enough she died in 2 hours of that. Its a scam place. 
The other cuz had her kids there as it was very comfortable, they do ribbon cutting, baby room based on gender and all of crazy stuff. She also said that food is awesome.πŸ˜† 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Darta hai yaar...ki jo bache hain wo bhi kahin chchod ke na chale jaayen. Isliye sab jaante  hue bhi kuchch nahin karta. Doobte ko tinke ka Sahara types!

Remember how excited he got when II had once suggested that she will do his accounts. He had immediately jumped at the idea and wanted to build a cabin for her too. 

Usne to aise hi chachi ko rile up Karne KE liye kaha...Ranjan ko,laga Wah Wah! 
I see no fear... You constantly ignore your estranged son's most practical n sane suggestions... N you hope for olive branch being taken on your terms n conditions?!?! N you say he fears kids will leave him... Be is the enabler to their leaving him... He is doing everything willingly or unwillingly to reject most of R&B's suggestion... R&B ne transpro mana kiya.. Bhallalaga pada hai uspe... Usne kuch workshop pe bhi mana kiya... Bhalla ignored... Wo MBA hire kiya.. R&B ne bola uski need nahi... Fir bhi bhalla apne hi bhajan mei magan hai...n ab ye land deal... Kyu kare R&B excelsior pe time barbaad... R&B has no interest in this company..he has enough to work on in his job... He is only doing it coz Sam Tan n Manny hope from him... N possibly coz Savvy would have wanted it... But that man recognizes a lost cause much sooner than others... N I feel Ranjan is burning his patience ka stick on both ends...so its a matter of time before which R&B either gets pissed buys savvy's share too.. N becomes major share holder n cleans up all muck(sounds like man on mission n I dont see him burning with vengance for Harish n clan so much as he bays for bhall's blood) or gives up his shares ups n leaves!!!
In mist of all this RnB gets to know II's financial condition . Pays off the new car, else II will be crunched should she want to help Vandu in her tough time. II and RnB can negotiation a new pay off schedule πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰