SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

what happened I am completely unaware.
what happened?
Why quarrel

nisha is hurt(i dont know if i can use this word) about errands comment about ii and rnb marriage.it was unintentional i think...really hope these amazing ladies will be ok...both are hurt...all are hurt...hope they take it like a family chit chat...
Originally posted by ishruhi

nisha is hurt(i dont know if i can use this word) about errands comment about ii and rnb marriage.it was unintentional i think...really hope these amazing ladies will be ok...both are hurt...all are hurt...hope they take it like a family chit chat...
what was comment.
was it that serious.
yaar my day starts with sosy yaar.
I lost habbit of getting up at 6 only because of sosy I am getting up at 5:30 without alaram.
what was that comment
Ok!! Itna ladayi jhagda R&B n II itna soye kyu... Bas isliye... Unki marzi sone do.. Nisha kya kar sakti thi!!
I just have 1 line for this!!
Ladayi jhagda maaf karo!! Warna...Kuttey ki potty saaf karo!! Really gross but cant help it!! Meri maid bolti thi ye line!! 😆 🤣Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Just saw the comment.
Yaar its just a story and each writer will have his own style.And its a fiction.

if we technically count that way there won't be any perfect story in world where one point is not excabberated.

But technically can't support any one of them.
One side is Nisha the writer who was able to create her own fan base int he forum.She earned herself a brand in the forum.

other side is errant one of the loyal readers and active member of this thread.

yaar plz forget this .
after started reading sosy alarm ki bath chod i havent slept continuously for more than 5 hrs.will wake up automatically to check for one...hershey...what should i say to your maid?
hope everything will get cleared by tomorrow...gud nite sosy...
I din't read from start just on Nichuss advice.
I started reading and I sacrificed my one day sleep complettel to cope up to the track fastly
me started reading it during my model exams and now continuing it with my finals and nisha says about stopping.dont know other words.it hurts...

My name is Kavitha I live in Us, recently I saw Arooshee's post regarding the SOSY and started reading it (thank you Arooshee) and became a huge fan of you Nisha you are amazing, now I don't feel any interest in any social networking sites, daily soaps, basically not interested in anything just read re-read and re-read the SOSY and feel like life is beautiful. I enjoy all the discussions here.  Nisha SOSY is like a health therapy if you read it you will be out from all the stress, depression etc., etc. I am not so good at expressing like all the SOSY fans. Please continue the beautiful journey Nisha!

Edited by mayank01 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

I completely endorse your thoughts on this. I wrote a ramkatha of the same in different words . But they were my first thoughts this morning but could not go on to making a post as the morning got a little busy more than usual. In this story so far, at two occasions I have felt this" something is not sitting right here" feeling. We all know that all characters are flawed and the daughter in law is not an eternal do gooder.This is as close to realistic practical portrayal that this story claims to be and it is most times that.
II is flawed, reckless and innocent but there's a sensitivity that coats her personality.
In not mentioning by way of a casual, hey dad, did chachu reach out to you, he was trying to ...when she returned home ,she transgressed the boundaries of recklessness with which the character has been crafted.Its not like she is completely in dark abt the situation. She got to know about the murkiness in the deal , in their previous nights conversation.
They go on to fight about playlists and songs before hitting the bed, wouldn't it have been normal for her to have atleast a casual mention of it to her husband at least.
There was another instance where I felt this recklessness that I could not identify with.This was when the newly married couple being holed inside a room for close to three days after their marraige . It was an over exaggerated, sensational twist bordering on spite, if I may say so.I could not identify that sensation that it hoped to create.The story sets a base for all the emotions that you start identifying urself with , but these two instances left me a little confused with my understanding of their characters. And I don't even need to know why... It's a story and it's how the author takes it but as a reader, it left me a little confused.

So this was the one that kicked it all off...i try not associating patterns to human behavior but sometimes somethings naturally strike odd to u and some don't...
I found II not telling a behavior that should be questionable wen it comes to Bhallas but can she do it... Ya happens, she is not that attached, she has not been given such family responsibilities... So can she forget, ppl forget but Ranjan shld be angry that she forgot...
The 3 days sex...i think now is nt the time fr me to speak on that.. But its perfectly ohk for u too say wat u felt, wld hv been better if ud said it back den...