Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

I guess what hooked readers to So Sy is the fact that each chapter is so unlike another...the way the characters and story are delineated is amazing...when the soap steeped in negativity was spurned by viewers the daily dose of SoSy came as a whiff of fresh air. Nisha a mature writer like you should smile and move on...I guess II is too attached to her Akka and is unable to accept that she is not the Most Valued Person  at all times...her attention seeking behaviour sends R& B on a high and exasperates others...3 days of imprisonment is long gone...now the manipulation of Chacha and family reaching its denouement before the AGM...that and II work woes are bound to be intriguing...interspersed with the interludes of the couple...i don't think all that was written by Errant was to make you say you'd write a chapter dedication i think...none wants you to pause the symphony:)

Please note Nisha...none of us want you to even PAUSE let alone STOP.🤗
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Please note Nisha...none of us want you to even PAUSE let alone STOP.🤗

Nisha you are the only reason to revisit this forum otherwise this forum was dead for me in November 2014. Because of this topic the souls scattered around the world are connected together. Your updates are like oxygen to all of us.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Nisha you are the only reason to revisit this forum otherwise this forum was dead for me in November 2014. Because of this topic the souls scattered around the world are connected together. Your updates are like oxygen to all of us.

Absolutely...We live, eat, breathe, sleep SOSY
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am retiring for the day hoping there will be everything cleared out by the morning. 
I know ceratin things do not go down well with us or coulf have been misunderstood at times... But I am hoping for Author Sahiba to come back with an bang on update and Errant to give her witty comments again! 

Dont stop... Neither of you!! 

Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Am retiring for the day hoping there will be everything cleared out by the morning. 

I know ceratin things do not go down well with us or coulf have been misunderstood at times... But I am hoping for Author Sahiba to come back with an bang on update and Errant to give her witty comments again! 

Dont stop... Neither of you!! 

I'll haunt the thread until my eyelids close on their own!😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Errant... Ab yeh kya baat hui??? 

Oh god... Someone stop this vonfusion ya! 

Yeah pls,stop , this is a happy place for me, stress buster hai, and love and envious of so many gals here, inspiration bhi milthi hai yahaan, I can discuss and write anything, so pls pls ladies, virtual jhappiyaan de de and le le and sab bhool jaye🤗

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Nisha I'm mostly a silent reader and rarely do posts so you may not know me. But you are an amazing writer! Even more than the published ones because published work comes to us after a long process of editing and proof reading. But your work comes to us as soon as it is written,sometimes even without a spell check! And that is an amazing feat not to say anything about doing it continuously for 3/4 months! I have no words to describe your versatility. Please don't bother yourself about some readers not liking some parts. That's natural. In reading published works how many of us not like some character traits? The difference is we get to say it to you whereas in published works we just grumble about it to someone and forgets. So don't worry about those little things please. Sosy is much loved by all your readers and please continue to write and entertain us.
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abbe yeh kya hogaya...meri absence mein 
apni SoSy ki family mein jhagda😭

Nisha...chill yaar ,yeh tum kya ultimatum de diya tumne.💔
It's only coz of u that for sometime atleast we get to escape the real life chaos😳❤️
you are my saviour truly

That's the effect ur story has Nisha,,we all start thinking it as it's our own .
Errant ne bhi shayad yehi kaha.

I have told this to you a number of times ,the effort and time u put in to give us the lovely updates so religioulsy that too  without any personal gain of yours is commendable ..I am sure none of us  would do it.👏

main toh itni selfish hun many a times i just read the updates and dont even take  time to appreciate it by commenting(i am sure u dnt need any ..u have a lot number of fans like me).

I am grateful to Columbia it's coz of her we got to know about u.Trust me we all here love u more than Columbia did .
Edited by sarsyed - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oho...now from where this stop word came???i think it was just a communication gap...cant you 2 people leave this as a friendly debate b/w immensely talented writer and an awesomest reader?pls pls...and nisha it hurts whenever you says you will stop.you dont understand how much we love your story?we are not just reading and leaving sosy..we think,laugh,gush,cry,even eat like sosy...and then you will say you want to stop...that really hurts.i never loved any story or author like you...andhere i meanit...pls you 2 come back...errand nisha pls...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what happened I am completely unaware.
what happened?
Why quarrel