Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ok...Ya'll know what...I just discovered this

RB has gallons of water...Usko zyada bhook nahi lagti, metabolism bahut achcha hai...He WALKS miles!! So its okay

II Is stressed over work...She misses eating here and there and its also okay with her

The amount of making out they do🤣...Reduces lot of calories

Hence unke jahan mein exercise karne ki aavashayakta nahi hai🤣

Ashu, you cutie!! Kya pathe ki Ba'ath ki hai yaar, this was a gem I loved... 😃
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

@Nisha nd Harshita

Agree with u, I dont believe in being fitness freaks but being active, and atleast walking daily or playing with kids outdoors is good for health. A lil exercise is always good for body and soul. After quitting my job and staying at home, I got bogged down , put on weight, add a little bit of stress and my sugar levels increased. Now I am diabetic. If I had taken care of myself, this wouldn't have happened. 

So better pls go for walks, and in the weekends, better take ur kids also, encourage them to play outdoors, and we also play with them. ( I am such a hypocrite, I dont go for walk regularly) I should, I should, I will I will I will. Laughter also helps, so sometimes I become a kid with my kids.

I agree on being healthy, If i know i wont be going for  walks or go for excerising, then i do portion control. I love sweets and i eat them without remorse but then i watch my other food intakes. I have lost weight since i have started staying home, rather then I was working. I used to  have coffee+snack in AM and tea+snack in afternoon. And lunch 2-3 times from outside. And then stressed out most of the time. I was pigging out. I have more  discipline at home for myself. 

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Errant

"Over exaggerated sensational hype bordering on hype" sounds extremely harsh and hurtful. The 3 days after the wedding were not intended to be that all. I am extremely disappointed so many agree with it as well.

It was a fun prank wrapped in romance interlude... nothing more

As I say always I began to write to please Columbia
If it doesn't appeal to any of you guys I will be happy to stop

Hey Nisha,

Pls dont feel bad, when we click on someones post doesn't mean we agree on cent percent. I agreed in II being not a do gooder. She is practical, she had even said the same to the Dude in  Paris that she does not believe in quitting ur jobs and run an NGO, trying to make a difference. Little things is enough like how she supports Vetri. 
And the 3 days after the wedding, it was for us hilarious, she thght she has no clothes, and we all know how the dude is...he went without sex for more than 3 months which is not normal for him. 

So pls, dont stop. Everyone is entitled to their opinions yaar
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Errant

"Over exaggerated sensational hype bordering on hype" sounds extremely harsh and hurtful. The 3 days after the wedding were not intended to be that all. I am extremely disappointed so many agree with it as well.

I am hoping you do know what will happen or what is bound to happen if you stop writing! 
We all do know this tale began because of C...but what about the 50+ readers who got more than attached to it? 

Some things could have been said in zest ya. 
I understand it to be hurtful. But please never say you would stop writing!!! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Errant

Madam writer, I said its a twist and sensation that I could not identify with. Pl. note I did not use the word hype. It was not meant to cause grievance to you..
May be you could say that I chose to call it as R&B would in our story( pl note I did not say your story but ours). These two instances , you are right , did not appeal to me and I repeat, it left me a little confused.
If you feel that this criticism affects you to an extent to think you could stop writing, I am again lost for words. I only meant it to be a healthy debate as to why I felt that those instances stepped out of the flow for me.Sometines the pranks that one pull doesn't necessarily appeal all. It was just that , madam writer. You go on writing for as long as you want to, I can hold off commenting, may be.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Errant

Iv not read all...il read and comment slowly...
But to this Nish...i said it at the strt once il say again...you can never please the world, so better just please yourself... Write as long as it makes you happy and as it makes you happy...don't bother much with the rest...
When things are said, dey will be discussed and some will agree some disagree...doesn't make it right or wrong...
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update nisha di,II SEDUCING R&B;-).She already in training with R&B;-) SO she can.poor II she dont know what is going in his sasur mind:-|.coming to ranjan ,if he again believe chachu and help chachu & co..;->betaji tho ghar se bahar jayengi .R&B never come back.atleast he giving one word answer to his majboor and blind baap.I completely trust my R&B ,HE WILL MANAGE EVERY THING IN HIS OWN STYLE;-).ess samar bachako achese lesson dhena hoga.:-DI'M MISSING LASYA...AND I'M MISSING COLUMBIA.;-(
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha you've created a wonderful perfectly imperfect character of II. It's very rare that I'm impressed with female characters maybe because they are of the same gender we tend to be harsh on them. Most characters in Hollywood and Bollywood movies, American and Indian sitcoms and dramas force us to become a certain kind, to behave in a certain manner, to smile, to laugh, eat in a way that people especially men find endearing. They put a lot of pressure on us...I'm not gullible enough to be influenced so easily but they reflect the majority thought pattern, which is sad. These characters set a standard. In digressing from the miss goody two shoes Nisha has given us relief. While II has many endearing and attractive qualities like her good looks, wit, her voice, intellect and love for family which are seemingly perfect and ideal qualities, quintessence of an Indian soap lady on the surface, she has also equally distinct vices and improprieties in herself which remind us of ourselves and of women around ourselves. In the packaging of a beautiful, cultured Iyer girl Nisha has debunked the general notion that is presented in mainstream art & literature.
I wouldn't have written this if II would've kept a patthar on her heart and had gone to Ranjan instead of going to Vandu.
Every girl, especially someone who's been married for a month loves her parents and siblings more than her husband's siblings. I can empathise with II only until she cares more for Vandu and her baby than Samar's wife and kids.
I would like II even more if she bitches about Manny to Vandu and her girlfriends like I would've done and I'm sure many girls in their 20s would do. We wouldn't want to poison our sister in laws or push them off a cliff...but bitching about them is our birthright as women.
I was happy when she shouted at Sam when she was worried about Akka. Normal people do get irritated and angry. Sometimes sweetness overdose gets on our nerves too.

I completely concur with Tara's views on Ranjan. I support Ranjan. We can't be critical about everything a person things. He's not Babuji (Aloknath) but Ranjan Bhalla. He doesn't have a happy family with four sons one daughter daughter in laws grandkids...a family that lives together eats together and prays together. He has the right to pity himself. Anybody would think like that. I don't blame him at all.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Errant... Ab yeh kya baat hui??? 
Oh god... Someone stop this vonfusion ya! 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I guess what hooked readers to So Sy is the fact that each chapter is so unlike another...the way the characters and story are delineated is amazing...when the soap steeped in negativity was spurned by viewers the daily dose of SoSy came as a whiff of fresh air. Nisha a mature writer like you should smile and move on...I guess II is too attached to her Akka and is unable to accept that she is not the Most Valued Person  at all times...her attention seeking behaviour sends R& B on a high and exasperates others...3 days of imprisonment is long gone...now the manipulation of Chacha and family reaching its denouement before the AGM...that and II work woes are bound to be intriguing...interspersed with the interludes of the couple...i don't think all that was written by Errant was to make you say you'd write a chapter dedication i think...none wants you to pause the symphony:)