Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really can anyone be so blind? I am seriously doubting ranjans judgement. Anyone could tell what the robber gang is doing (BTW whoever coined this name is a genius) how can Rnajan be so blind to their ways. I understand Family is Family types...but really? 
I want RB to tell Ranjan what he thinks of Samar and what transpired in Bihar..Lekin Dude kuchch bolega nahin naa... Yahi to problem hai.

And I don't think Ranjan will tell RB that chachu had spoken with II...I think II will herself mention this to Ranjan the next day. Let's see...

And thanks Nisha it was quite the Sunday. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me Me ME
I coined the name πŸ€£
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha congrats on the symphonic 17th!!... Got to read 3 updates back to back and also remembered that I have a truckload of laundry to fold and iron after reading your post...!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Me Me ME

I coined the name πŸ€£

I knew it someone like you natkhat could only have christened the clan... Really they are something nahin? Itna chhal Kapat kaise bande ko dikha nahin? 

When Ranjan actually doubted his own kismet in regards to his son, I was a little disappointed. He should have been a little more vociferous in his defence of RB...NOT FAIR. 
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well Chacha should have spoken directly with Ranjan..since when did II become his messenger? II has better things to do in life. Eagerlt waiting for the next update..!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved all the l3 updates, can II be more childish or  innocent in her demands and  fights with every one,she wants to be the most important person in her near and dear ones life. πŸ˜† And as her parents and sister and jeeju say: she loves and cares for everyone in her life. Its so cute to see R&B handling his wife.
Appa trying again to get her stay in DII anyhow πŸ˜‰

Dude as usual direct and straight forward...and wifey also wants to go with him. πŸ˜³ R&B became a good SIL, only appa is prejudiced. Amma observes and is better in understanding him.

Both the families have benefited( sorry am not getting a better word) from the marriage. Even if one family is middle class, they are very honest, prinipled and hard working people. Other family though very rich dont lord it, and are well mannered with good values (ignore C-gang) The parents of both families have done a good job in raising their children. II naming the baby to be born Shruti so sweet.

BTW is it confirmed ladki hi hogi Vandu ko bhi? Ladka ho gaya tho??πŸ˜† Sab author sahiba ke haath mey hai.

Dude wants children and that too a  girl, but good he is not forcing or demanding. I really want II to say yes, but after their first marriage anniversary. By then Laasya and Vandu's baby will be old enough and II can pamper them to her heart's content.

Abhi thi  in  MM there are two very big kids in the second floor whose love games, fights, tantrums are enough to keep the mansion alive. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Pehle ek doosre ko sambhalene seeke. 

Is Ranjanji blind to his brother and his sons crooked ways. I thought he was turning a blind eye...
I reallly want the dude to come and down and give a piece of his mind in his st. fwd way to both his father and chachu. Right now he is not bothered abt them or the business but I think if hears something against his wife, he might loose it. But I also feel bad for Ranjanji. Kab inke mann ko sukoon aur shanti milega. 

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

shruti is a beautiful name even R&B acknowledges it aur kya chaiya !!! 😳
Now i am wondering about R&B and II's kids name one name i have always liked for them is
Anish (Raman Ishitha) ,3 girls ho toh sochna padega.. !!

My little mans name is Anish ( after lord Vishnu)
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this 'pohaade da' is feeling like an II version of 'enough II'...
how much the dude will be enjoying this version of II! πŸ‘
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

Loved all the l3 updates, can II be more childish or  innocent in her demands and  fights with every one,she wants to be the most important person in her near and dear ones life. πŸ˜† And as her parents and sister and jeeju say: she loves and cares for everyone in her life. Its so cute to see R&B handling his wife.

Appa trying again to get her stay in DII anyhow πŸ˜‰

Dude as usual direct and straight forward...and wifey also wants to go with him. πŸ˜³ R&B became a good SIL, only appa is prejudiced. Amma observes and is better in understanding him.

Both the families have benefited( sorry am not getting a better word) from the marriage. Even if one family is middle class, they are very honest, prinipled and hard working people. Other family though very rich dont lord it, and are well mannered with good values (ignore C-gang) The parents of both families have done a good job in raising their children. II naming the baby to be born Shruti so sweet.

BTW is it confirmed ladki hi hogi Vandu ko bhi? Ladka ho gaya tho??πŸ˜† Sab author sahiba ke haath mey hai.

Dude wants children and that too a  girl, but good he is not forcing or demanding. I really want II to say yes, but after their first marriage anniversary. By then Laasya and Vandu's baby will be old enough and II can pamper them to her heart's content.

Abhi thi  in  MM there are two very big kids in the second floor whose love games, fights, tantrums are enough to keep the mansion alive. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Pehle ek doosre ko sambhalene seeke. 

Is Ranjanji blind to his brother and his sons crooked ways. I thought he was turning a blind eye...
I reallly want the dude to come and down and give a piece of his mind in his st. fwd way to both his father and chachu. Right now he is not bothered abt them or the business but I think if hears something against his wife, he might loose it. But I also feel bad for Ranjanji. Kab inke mann ko sukoon aur shanti milega. 

Bold agree on all.

I hope and wish RnB can instill some logic in his father. By using few choice words, and I am pretty sure Senior R will listen to him. If Ranjan still turns a blind eye to his brother, I will rethink about my decision in supporting him( as if it mattersπŸ˜†) it's a character flaw. And I will say again supporting crime is crime in itself. One can turn a blind for how long? 

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago