SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 119

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Hershey: last night I read Reluctantly Married by Victorine E Lieske. It had many lol moments, I was thinking of you while reading๐Ÿ˜Š Wit in the book is actually funny, it's over the top but in the good way. It's a small book, hardly 180 pages. I wish I could share it, maybe some in tech can tell me how to share a kindle download!! Mauka lage to read it. Or just read the sample on kindle app.
Anu u can give it a shot too.

Kindle copy is only 2.99 n good old paperback form is 12.99!! Loot hai bhai!! I dont have kindle. I think other than IF I havent read online stories much. Ab kya karoon?? :(
Wow - SoSy moving on to next thread already. Hvnt read the updates in this thread for few days and looks like I have to catch up a lot. Happy SoSying!
Originally posted by harshita27

Kindle copy is only 2.99 n good old paperback form is 12.99!! Loot hai bhai!! I dont have kindle. I think other than IF I havent read online stories much. Ab kya karoon?? :(
Download the kindle on your phone be it iPhone or Android phone ( it's free and set-up Amazon account) read the free sample, if u like it then buy the book. It was recommend by my Neighbour, she said that she reads books to burn her stress ( neo-natal surgeon) she reads romance which has humor, so I took a shot it at last night. Small book finished in 60-80 minutes. The leads are always trying to instigate each other. Check the sample first before buying. I am notorious to read to like silly books ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think with sopranos there is a reason they left it like that. Most TV series like to leave 1 open ended track just to see if ever there is a possibility to restart with a new season. But most good n great stories/novels always have major conflicts resolved. R&B n Ranjan's conflict defines R&B's emotional unavailability n his character in this story. To leave it unresolved will mean R&B's character graph is left uncomplete. I was once reading dos n donts of a fiction ending n it clearly said, an end should complete a character's graph fully etched, happily ever after or otherwise. I think I agree with that. So I hope Nisha presents the truth of that unfortunate day both to us and to R&B. Ranjan deserves it, good or bad I dont know, so does R&B. Closures are the most important parts of real lives even. Unless you get closure on certain issues, u always have a guilt, an anger or a regret of not completely moving on from that.

Totally agree with you. 
new thread ayilla???
koi hai??
me alone here????page 152 ayi...vikas illa ashu illa...backup index???Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4363489
ss 18
vikas everyone is waiting for your post...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago

I thought Nisha said Binoo kumar will appear in the story at some point that might be the closure of Ranjan's scandal. No?? Did I just make that up???
This could be a good candidate for the quiz Shev!