Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lies & Goodwill
"Umm.. nahi, mainnu kuch nahi ..." Ranjan stopped midway.. "Kee gall?"

Harish began to narrate Samar's woes spinning it all out into a fine blanket of lies and goodwill criss- crossed with each other, 
about how the three realtors seem to have conned him, he was only trying to get a "good deal for YOU Bhaisaab, 
I understand your pain of trying to manage this business alone, I am doing the best I can looks like the circumstances got the better of us you know, rab di yahi marzi (God's will)

"WHAT HAPPENED TO SAMAR" Ranjan interrupted, drinking from his empty whiskey glass

Minion worked away quietly, shutting doors engaging alarms, turning off the regular lights leaving the motion sensor ones on... faithful, quiet and hard working

Savita's legacy, she found people like herself... the help didnt even want to take more than two weeks off a year...Ranjan had to send them away with a warning of being fired

"He is saying Jha wants us to close with him, Chaubey called me saying we better close with him. I am having to bargain like this for my beta, dekh lo" Harish whined

"Has he been kidnapped? Raman milkar aaya subah Bihar Bhawan mein Kautilya Marg, their Home Secretary and Industry Minister I think, I can have him call the DG of Patna" Ranjan paced nervously

Harish was flustered for a minute... "Umm os di koi lode nahi haigi" (not required)  "Bas mera beta laut aaye (As if he went on a space mission)

"Raman didnt say anything, he said they met three, Samar wanted POA I was drafting it this morning I spent the day at the Rohtak showroom, some encroachment issue"

"Please draft it and send it soon, do u trust him to take the decision of picking a lot?" "His life is at stake" he finished

"You JUST said he was OK" ranjan argued

"I told Ishita, he was in trouble she never told you?" Harish enquired

"Her sister is sick, how can she remember?"

"Bhaisaab this is about OUR house, u know Samar is a hier" Harish interjected
"I know I know... but she is worried for her sister" Ranjan voiced his support for the girl

"I dont know what will happen to my son"

"I TOLD you I will use my "agent" he is reliable, he helped me find the UP and Punjab locations, you insisted we can handle it, we shouldnt be paying exorbitant "agent fee" Ranjan lay back on the swing wearily

"Bhaisaab you do khoon pasina ek for this family, how can I allow you to go overboard with money, Samar is young, he can do it"
"His life is at risk, these are not good people" Harish was teary...

"I am not sure what to do, let me call ACP Central Delhi, he might know who DG Patna is" Ranjan offered

"Arey nahi nahi Bhaisaab I want my SON BACK, what are you talking about" Harish became irate at the very suggestion

"Let me wake R&B up anda sk him how we can do this, I dont know who is good and who is a crook" Ranjan muttered
"What do u mean I JUST TOLD YOU Bhaisaab, dont you believe me? Samar is an angel, he has two kids... faithful family man... he wants to do good for everybody" Harish listed the qualities

"I know all your boys are very good" Ranjan admitted with a twinge of sadness...

"they have to be, I mean, WHERE WILL YOU GO OTHERWISE? You had TWO girls and one boy... he is very hoshiyar but dont know WHY he is not interested in real business? Money lending is not good business" Harish slowly began to speak differently altogether about R&B
The other afternoon in the back patio the gushy compliments he eschewed for R&B somehow all gone...

"talk to him to be involved... I have 4 sons I can dedicate ALL FOUR in your seva" he said

"All that is fine... how do we bring Samar back"

"We wasted a lot of hours because of Ishita... I am trying to reach you but couldnt call, went to Spectrum, you werent there, I specially met her and told her (Lying ba----d!) but looks like she didnt, bache are so careless and negligent I tell you"

"they have been married a month Harish" Ranjan argued

"In one month Samar's wife was fully involved Bhaisaab.." he said smugly

"Hmm" Ranjan nodded... unable to disagree, felt a pang of disappointment and envy... maybe he was not as lucky? Maybe his brother was right? His brother had the "good sons and good daughter in laws?"😭...He didnt enjoy Harish speaking this way about the sweet girl, Ishita hadnt given him one reason to worry or complain... such a sweet lovely girl

But his son was in trouble now and he had Ranjan cornered...

"Let me text R&B" ranjan said

"arey nahi nahi" Harish interrupted but it was too late

His wife was curled up on him, she clutched his Beats audio ear phone in one hand... as a prized possession... reward for love making... she was fast asleep, stressed after visit to Akka, "wanting to draw up new contracts for who owned which day for music"

He fought her every inch of the way... he didnt care if she played Hindi everyday or Tamil... but a combative wife aroused him😳 win win for him

He stirred and she moaned... "shhh" "i am here" he whispered

She turned, placing her left cheek on his chest, burrowing into him...

Her braid was undone... whatever she had worn after her shower an hour ago lay strewn on the bed... the fight over playlist had ended "well"

His phone lit up... it was Ranjan  "Are u asleep?" Ranjan asked

The time was 12:04 am

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Confused Ranjan? Divided loyalties...is it the beginning of another Ramayana or Mahabarath?
Lies and deceit...from Chacha instead of Shakuni Mama!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure the Robber is upto something!
Why would they want Ranjan NOT to call up the police ðŸ˜•
The crook must be upto something...One crore ki maang and all ðŸ¤£

Please Nisha...UTHWALO usko ðŸ¤£
The angel he is am sure he will have his co angels fighting for him ðŸ˜³
Tayaji and RB are not needed to help him ðŸ˜³

Ab why ghaseeto II in this muck...Useless Robber 

Ranjan is getting influenced now?? Why?? Does he not know his DIL's priorities??

I am sure kuch dhamak hone wala hai 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Confused Ranjan? Divided loyalties...is it the beginning of another Ramayana or Mahabarath?

Lies and deceit...from Chacha instead of Shakuni Mama!

If anything of that sort arises, I would advise Ranjan to clear his web of conceit first and then get back to saving Robbers and crooks ðŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
And didnt I tell you he was sane enough to understand his DIL's position...
I knew robber would say something like this 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kill that bas***d...screws up 18 yr olds n then now hatching ploy to usurp commission money from ranjan I think...better die than live to moong dalo on ranjan n R&B ki chhati!!😡
That Harish ki kambal pitai honi chahiye... Saaley ko ek dingy alley mei dhar dabocho n kambal daal kar laathi se peeto... He shouldnt even know ki maara kisne!!😡
Awww the lovebirds are cocooned in paradise n real life calls!!!
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

If anything of that sort arises, I would advise Ranjan to clear his web of conceit first and then get back to saving Robbers and crooks ðŸ˜ƒ

Well...blood is thicker than water...more often than not...forgive my cynicism! I mean Ranjan.
Raman could decide to take Ishita away from it all...to Paris in a heartbeat!
Let's wait for the story to unfold...
You've made it difficult for your readers to wait ...Nisha😭
Wish I could fast-forward the hours to your next update
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Read a tense part, so want to lighten the atmosphere!!

Read this on my fb news feed:
Dear indian government, kindly consider my request 2 ban "lets play holi" sung by anu malik.it sounds like a cat fallen into washing machine
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am sure the Robber is upto something!

Why would they want Ranjan NOT to call up the police😕
The crook must be upto something...One crore ki maang and all🤣

Please Nisha...UTHWALO usko🤣
The angel he is am sure he will have his co angels fighting for him😳
Tayaji and RB are not needed to help him😳

Ab why ghaseeto II in this muck...Useless Robber

Ranjan is getting influenced now?? Why?? Does he not know his DIL's priorities??

I am sure kuch dhamak hone wala hai

same here..i have another doubt on chachu and co,even these people manipulate savita to commit suicide.now chachu & co..playing the same trick with ranjan.they are poisoning RANJAN MIND same like savita
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani_divan

same here..i have another doubt on chachu and co,even these people manipulate savita to commit suicide.now chachu & co..playing the same trick with ranjan.they are poisoning RANJAN MIND same like savita

OMG