Virika OS: Midnight Mischief

Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys 😊 here's an os requested by Sonia, during the Vikram-Sri track, when Virika share a room with Virman in the night

Viren held Jeevika in his arms as they stood upon the balcony in Virat and Manvi's room. "How will we ever get Vikram and Sri's parents to agree to the marriage?" Jeevika asked quietly.

"I don't know yet, both families are so stubborn...but, we must do everything we can to get their approval," he kissed the top of her head, "Can you imagine if we had to go through such difficulties?"

She turned in his arms to face him, "I think we went through enough difficulties without the added cultural prejudices! Do you remember how many times we thought our marriage would not happen?"

"But, I got you in the end," he rested his arms around her shoulders comfortably.

"But, will Vikram and Sri have their happy ending?"

"They love each other. So, if I have anything to do with it, then yes, they most certainly will..." his voice trailed off mid-sentence as he registered her words, "Ending? Surely, it's only their beginning? After all, our love story certainly hasn't ended."

"No?" she teased, "I think we've settled into the average married couple type. We have no adventures left in store."

"I am planning on taking you on many more adventures," he grinned, "We will never be the average married couple. Have I ever lost out on an opportunity to romance you? Speaking of which..." he looked around casually, then back to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Now's not a bad time either..."

"Now? Romance?" her eyes widened and she pushed him away, "Have you forgotten we're in your brother and my sister's room? In the middle of the night?"

"So? They're sleeping," he caught her hand, pulling her back to him.

"Virenji, and what if they wake up and hear us?"

"Talking wasn't quite what I had in mind, Mrs. Vadhera," he placed his finger on her lips, lowering his voice to a whisper, "So, I doubt they'll hear anything."

"Virenji..." her lips brushed his finger with his name.

He leaned down, capturing a strand of hair with his fingers that had been caught by the cool night breeze. She shivered and he drew nearer, letting his hand run up and down the length of her arm. Only one kiss, she thought, closing her eyes. One, small kiss, that was all...

"What are you doing?" Manvi's loud voice interrupted them and both jumped, mortified.

Viren turned around, but Manvi did not seem to be anywhere near them.

"Go back to sleep, Manvi," came Virat's sleepy tone.

Jeevika held back a strained giggle, realizing that the pair had not noticed them, but were still in bed. Viren hushed her, smiling as well.

"How can I go back to sleep?" Manvi said indignantly, "Your arm is too heavy around me!"

Virat definitely sounded more awake this time and grumpy, "Then move over, you have more room on that side!"

"I have more room? You've rolled over so far that I'm almost falling off the bed- wait...where are Di and Jiju?"

Uh, oh. Jeevika looked up at Viren, worried.

"Maybe they went to go pacify Vikram and Sri's parents?" Virat suggested.

"Yes, because the middle of the night is the ideal time for that," Manvi retorted sceptically.

"Maybe they were hungry or went for a drink of water," Virat said.

"Haan, probably."

Both Viren and Jeevika relaxed.

"I'm going to the washroom," Virat said, yawning; the bed creaked as he got up.

Jeevika's eyes widened; to get to the washroom, Virat would have to pass by the balcony! Viren quickly pulled Jeevika around to the side and held her tightly against the rail, as Virat's footsteps approached. Both held back laughter at their current situation.

"Arrey, how come the balcony is open?" Virat asked.

"Leave it, we'll get some air," Manvi said and finally he left.

Jeevika pressed her face into Viren's shoulder to muffle her laughter.

Once Virat returned and some minutes had passed and all was silent, the two carefully tiptoed back to their little mattress on the floor. Jeevika whispered into Viren's ear, "And you said they wouldn't wake!"

"How was I to know they would want to have a fight even in the night?" he replied and Jeevika giggled.

"What a time for romance, though," she shook her head.

"You didn't seem to mind," he raised an eyebrow, but she merely smiled and cuddled closer, resting her head at his shoulder. He stroked her hair back, "You know...what you said before...about adventures..." She shifted slightly to look up at him curiously. "I was thinking...there was one adventure that well, never quite happened...and I want to do it properly." His hand drifted down to caress her stomach, "I want to be a father again."

A tidal wave of wistful longing and bittersweet memories crashed over her. How she wanted to be a mother again too. To have a baby to feed and clothe and take care of, to love. She reached up to kiss his cheek, nodding with a smile. They had been trying, so far with no results. But, she had a feeling that soon it would happen. Soon, she would feel that little happy glow within her, that life within her again. Soon, she would be a mother. She was sure of it.

"And that will be the grandest adventure of our lives," he murmured, "Then and only then are you allowed to say our love story has ended."

"Kyun?"

"Well, you see, when I become a father, I'll be spending all my time with my choti Jeevika, I won't have anytime for her mother."

"Acha," she smiled, "And what if I want to spend time with my chota Virenji?" she changed his words deliberately.

"I didn't realize you were planning on having two," he teased, "I certainly don't mind."

"Virenji!" she laughed softly.

"But in all honesty," he said quietly, "Our love story will never end. Because I don't think I could ever stop loving you."

"And that's all very sweet, Jiju, but your talks for the night definitely need to end because I need my sleep!" Manvi's muffled voice came from the bed, startling them.

They laughed quietly to themselves and went to sleep smiling, thinking of what the future would bring; Viren's hand placed over her stomach, where hopefully, soon a child would bless them and bring a new adventure to their lives.
seraahhh
what should i say,what can i say...no words
u make me go BONKERS(crazy)
the time when he kept his  hand on her stomach ❤️
ur the best, u exactly know how to make me happy 
whenever i am sad u post this os and change my mood (unknowingly)
 i love u and ur stories❤️
ps-  I  AM FIRST TO COMMENT
Edited by kryan-lover - 9 years ago
As i said earlier it made my day!!
Every little things which you write 👏
I love the last part😳
and also their cute talk😃
And when they were about to caught and viren held her😆
imagine if virat would have locked the balcony door😆😉
it was adorable😃😳
they are perfect and u give them perfection!
Loved it❤️
Write more😃
Edited by sweet_aayushi - 9 years ago
That was so amazing !
Made my morning !
I so love weekends cz u give us updates
Thank u so much for writing this one ! :)
Loved virika convo and the way u ended ! It was perfect !
D
Short and absolutely cute update
Haha them trying to hide
And manvi, her interruptions never stop do they
Continue writing!
Ih was short bt really sweet!
As usual LUVED ih n continue writing more!
😊
What a Beautiful virika os :)
Loving Virika's sweet, cute & Romantic talk <3
Fabulous...Viren loves jeevika a lot and he never lose chance to Romance with her wife :P
Loved their future planing...Awsame !!
Thanks for pm :)
Do write more virika os ;)
Getting p on every Sunday is a bliss just because of your os. It just charges me up!
Goes without saying I loved this one,
Their romantic talks are just so adorable. 
True that their love would never end. VIRIKA'S LOVE IS ETERNAL <3
How she was ready for a kiss but bad luck Virenji.
Lol Manvi was hearing them, she got one more chance to pull their di, jiju's legs.
Fantastic one!
Sry sry before you kill me, I have another os request.
Remember Virika's 1st Karwachauth after marriage and Viren was out of country and how Jeevika missed him. What if Virenji surprised her by coming back that night?
It would be amazing to read it. Please write it when u get time. No hurry!
And thank you so much :*
Serahhh...finally i am able to read your stories! Loved each and every part of this os. I never expected that this scene could have been so amazing yet a heart touching one. The way you write the continuation of the small scenes make me all in love with virika all over again. The way viren romances with his wife is an awe inspiring moment for every one out there. Every girl wishes for a man like viren. I just loved how you wrote it. I wish virman never woke up, atleast we could have got more virika romance...hehe
But its alright! Lol
The last part made me emotional. Seeing viren and jeevika like that makes me feel like a delicious cake is incomplete without icing. U nailed it girl! I am totally in love with your stories and concepts all over again.
I dont know if i you r free or not but i would really appreciate if you can fulfill my wish. I wanted to read an os on virika. The plot is not a continuation from ehmmbh but my own. I wanted to read an os based on jeevika's father death and how viren supports her and help her to cope up the loss. I know its not a happy os but i wanted to read an emotional os. I am not so good at writing these sad ones but i know that u will do it very well. Write this os only if u want to or u have time. Thanku so much for this os. It was totally amazing.
Regards
Sameeha
Serah another lovely os.. Love the cute romance btw Virika.. They are the cutest couple.. Viren is so right tat the love btw Virika can never end.. He always finds a way to make jeevika blush n love her.. They wanting to become parents n tat sweet kiss by jeevika.. Manvi teasing her Jiju.. Very well written.. Thanks serah.. <3