SwaRon SS-Mine,Only Mine.||Pm's Later||

UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey Peeps! 😳

How are you all? I know that I'm here after a looog time. What, a year or two? Gosh I missed this place! But I'm a science student you see, so had to go away so that I could concentrate on studies. But now I've finished my 12th, (still GUJCET is remaining ðŸ˜­ ) so I've got a little time on my hands, so I thought of resuming writing.😃

Yeah, you're right I'm writing againg, but All my other works are on hold, cause yes I've got time but not a lot of time you see I still have to study! :P So, yes this is a Short Story, and don't worry guys I'll complete this one atleast! :P 😆

So here is the prologue of my SS-Mine, Only Mine! Hope you like it. I've resumed writing after a long time so please tell me if I should continue or not. And if yes, I'll give you the Update of the first part in a day or two! 😕

PS: Please bare with me, cause due to tuitions and studies I might now be able to give update everyday, so I'll give them every 2-3 days!  🥱

Cheers.

Love, Mini. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue 

He was coiled around her like a vein. His hand around her waist one leg drapped on her's.

She looked at him sleeping peacefully hugging her tightly. He looked so adorable.

"Click". The camera made the sound. He smirked looking at the picture being saved.

She made her way up to her room, covering her mouth, wiping the tears, that made their way down her cheeks.

He was in the bathroom, thinking about last night, smilling.

He smiled an evil smile, knowing that he's going to succeed.

There were photos all around her, a lot of letters addressed to her, she was scared now.

He saw her tensed, but giving her space that she needed, he waited that she would tell him and that she'll confide in him.

He watched everything from a distance, captured everything, he liked to stay as close as possible to her, as well as as far away that no prying eyes would catch him.

---------LOVE------

ðŸ˜³

So how was it guys?

Did you like it? Should I continue it?

Please tell me!

Cheers.

Love,Mini. 😛

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Super - Duper Amazing
Mind Blowing Prologue