* Tum Aise Hi Rehna Banner Contest - Winner *

Posted: 8 years ago

It's time to announce the winner of our banner contest! We'd like to thank each and everyone of you who participated in the contest πŸ˜ƒ

Starting with our runner up entry ...

Sukanya_Datta

Congratulations! πŸ˜ƒ  Your winning prize:

Winning entry...

taaniroyal

Congratulations!

Note: The missing character will be added to the uploaded banner.

Your winning signature:

The banner will be uploaded shortly!

Til next time ...

IF Development Team
Edited by gk_09 - 8 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Cogratulations to  Taaniroyal n Sukanya Datta πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
A big heartfelt thank u to all the participants for giving us such beautiful banners πŸ‘πŸ€—
Congratulations to the Winner & Runner up  ..& the NEW BANNER is looking so beautiful ❀️
Congratulations TAHR forum...the new banner is beautiful 😊

Great creations by all who entered and a special congratulations to the runner-up and the winner !!
πŸ‘
Congratulations to the winner and runner up.
every entries were so awesome that it was hard to choose 3.  

Congrats taaniroyal and Sukaya_DattaπŸ₯³...lovely banners πŸ˜ƒ...nice winning siggies GkπŸ‘πŸΌ and thanks for arranging d contest πŸ˜³
Note: The missing character will be added to the uploaded banner.😲...i always thought banner ll  be disqualified if  any main cast missed out πŸ˜†... its good that it didnt happen πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Note: The missing character will be added to the uploaded banner.😲...i always thought banner ll  be disqualified if  any main cast missed out πŸ˜†... its good that it didnt happen πŸ˜³

It does but since it was an oversight by the Development Team (regrettably we didn't catch it), the banner stayed. I hope that resolves any ambiguity.
Originally posted by gk_09

It does but since it was an oversight by the Development Team (regrettably we didn't catch it), the banner stayed. I hope that resolves any ambiguity.

its ok πŸ˜ƒ...not a regular viewer of this show...for me the banner is beautiful  even before d new addition  ...glad  that u gave a chance to add  missing character for fans πŸ‘πŸΌ ...
I am the runner-up!!! πŸ₯³
Heartiest congratulations to taaniroyal on winning the contest. It's a lovely banner. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to all those who voted for me & made it possible for two of my entries to enter the Final Round. At that point, I was sure that I was going to win atleast one title (winner/runner-up)! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Thanks to all who congratulated me too. 😳

@gk_09...
Thank you so much for arranging the contest & for the beautiful winning siggies. β­οΈ I will definitely be using mine. πŸ˜ƒ