Rangrasiya

Dream : Parud OS

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello buddies, πŸ€—

This thought was nagging me from few days and thought why not give it a shot, now that I have some time..Once again thanks for the warm welcome and I truly missed this place and you all..

Rudra dashed to their bedroom almost breathless and not wanting to imagine the terrible.. Wailing sound!..where is it coming from? Rudra's panic stricken face and mind scanned the room but relieved to hear his hidden son's voice from the cupboard..Mildly calming his senses,  he pacified the crying baby by holding him close to his heart "Don't worry Dhruv beta...Papa has come ...nothing to be scared now...I have come naa..Papa has come" ..words fell mindlessly

But the terrible has already happened.. His millisecond happiness all crashed in the next microsecond by the sight which blinded him...Why life has to be so cruel? His Life is lying on the floor almost lifeless in the pool of blood... 

"PAROOO".. Rudra slammed hard against the floor. He tries to hold her head, rubbing her cheek with the baby on the other hand, trying to wake her up, pull her up, desperate to get his Paro open her eyes..What is he going to do? No no no this can't happen..." Pa...Paro..Paro..open your eyes..plz open your eyes..look I have come..forgive me..I got delayed a little..forgive me Paro..don't punish me for that..plz open your eyes...PARO"  he almost screamed..

His pestering squeal and cry reached Paro's ears and she opened her eyes slowly in glee to see her Majorsaab has indeed arrived and their son is safe..."You have come" she brushed against his lap. Rudra's eyes shot up immediately and tried to pull her even more closer " Paro..get up now..we need to go to hospital now..get up..see Dhruv is crying ..I can't handle him alone..You get up now" blabbered like a madman..Paro stopped him with her angelic smile " MajorSaab just remember you are always a good father to him, now be a good mother too and and ...", the smiley lips went lifeless ...

Dhruv wailed again ...

"PAROOO" Rudra screamed at top of his lungs shooting up on his bed with bloodshot eyes...Again wailing sound...Panic struck his mind and he scanned again to see a baby wailing next to him in the bed.." Dh..Dhruv??!!" 

"Papa ...what happened?..am here"...7 yr old Dhruv came running looking confused at Rudra who was sweating like hell now..

Anklet sound came closer and closer and opened the bedroom door with the huge creak sound and came sprinting towards him.. Rudra's eyes shot up again ...It can't be..how is it possible?

"What happened MajorSaab? you alright? What is this?? I told you to take care of Karthik and you both scaring the hell out of everyone...Like father like son" Paro pouted hearing her husband's and their new born son's screaming at the same time, trying to lift her crying baby first across him with the milk bottle on hand, blabbering as a part of her post-preg stress, without noticing her husband's face..

Rudra still oblivious stared.."Mamma..Papa called Karthick Dhruv again..."giggled Dhruv 

Paro gasped realizing what happened, turned towards Rudra and held his cheek with the other hand worried " Same dream again??!!" Rudra nodded weakly with tearful eyes hugged to her waist strongly... a dream which is chasing Rudra ever since Karthick was born..

Paro hugged his head back stroking his hair said softly " Majorsaab no force can take me away from you and my rajkumars.." , Slightly giggling " because I got a husband who can challenge even the God of death...so there is no need for this guilt..When you are there , I have no fear MajorSaab.."  Rudra titled his head and pressed his lips hard on her waistline  which was scarred by that damn bullet 7 years ago..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg our paro is alive. 
poor rudra, that day will always haunt him but guess it is better in this os as he has his paro to comfort him.
so happy they are together and have another son 
oh god why didn't rr have an ending like this.
awesome job baisa. 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice Deepa!!!!
Sigh!!!! Why did they kill Paro, the most beautiful character ...

silvercloud1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS. I would have been very happy if RR had ended this way.
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS Deepa...the best part paro is alive..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know my heart stopped beating when the lips went lifeless. It felt like Paro was dying all over again. Thank god it was just a nightmare and Rudra has a happy reality to wake up too.
Sweet OS deeps. I wish the story had gone this way post leap. Paro and the two boys she longed for. When she had told him about her plans for the future, it sounded so cute and I started to dream of the day we would actually get to see it all come to fruition.
Thanks for the PM. Lovely way to start my day.
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS Deepa .. Wish RR had a similar ending with Paro, Her major saab and her 2 sons ... 
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for a moment you had me reliving that evil moment and then you changed it into a ray of hope, completing what many of us had wished had happened.  πŸ‘
Wow sis you wrote a wonderful OS hope you will continue with more.πŸ˜ƒ  Stole this from Mano, hope she won't mind...πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... how i wish😊 it was d case in our RR also
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Paro is alive 
Lovely shot dear