Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Let me confess!!! I'm very much scared of crackers so to hide my fears I'm trying to become an Non Crackers organisation activist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Let me confess!!! I'm very much scared of crackers so to hide my fears I'm trying to become an Non Crackers organisation activist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆 awww how sweet !!!! Don't worry, now a days, there are lot more noiseless and much more colourful crackers available. maybe you could try your hand at that 😛

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am sooo scared of em...
they should be banned!! 😆  😆  😆

On a serious note...I think we should have community fireworks on Diwali...this would save money, reduce pollution, increase harmony and would add to the spirit of Diwali!

Happy Diwali to All in Advance!! 

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I like crackers 😳 and what fun is Diwali without crackers after all you always say Diwali-Dhamal 😆

Thats one of the joys of celebrating Diwali in India 😊

But its imp to improve quality esp safe and envt friendly crackers. Nowadays we do get colorful sparklers which make no noise and are a treat to look at.
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

😆 Mythili you are not alone 😆 😉 😛
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

😆 Mythili you are not alone 😆 😉 😛

Dear Sowmyajii!!

Let Me sing "Honge kamyab, hum honge kamyab ek din
Oh ho man mein hai vishwas pura hai vishwas
hum honge kamyab ek din... "

Cheers,

Mythili

insouciance thumbnail
ewwwww,I hate crackers 🤢 .....I really hate Diwalis,because of the constant cacophony outside my house,and the irksome noise of the crackers 🤢 ....Crackers pollute the air,and I'm damn scared of firing a cracker which would explode 🤢 ..Waste of money,Waste of energy,Waste of time......Even as a Kid,I was never really enamoured of crackers....