Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 92

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Oh God !!

Why sooo much vengeance...

Ippo than, I was like "enna than irunthalum, they are my cousins" mode and here u have already decided  to kill the guy ??? 😲 πŸ˜² 

Give the guy a break re...What did u expect from Samar ??? He was brought up like that...Most of the time, kids pick and learn stuff from parents, specially when they are staying with them...If chachu is like this, then his son is also going to steal only and have the same notion that it is not wrong...

Athukaka dont kill him re..

Yes..this was in jest!
I know it's sad when kids are not brought up with right values. And yes, they imbibe not just virtues but bad habits and traits from parents and the environment in which they grow up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yes..this was in jest!
I know it's sad when kids are not brought up with right values. And yes, they imbibe not just virtues but bad habits and traits from parents and the environment in which they grow up.

What does Athukaka mean?
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hi! All I will post the next chapter closer to 10 PM IST

I have to begin writing in the next 5 or so minutes

Thanks very much Swathi and EnVee, I am glad you love it so much,  it makes it worth my while to write. Its impossible for anyone to be totally white or totally black, except in Bollywood and Desi soaps, even Tamil soaps are realistic to a certain extent... Hindi is  tough
unfortunately. Every Dad is like Alok Nath, every Mom Nirupa Roy, every male lead noble, pious and dutiful like Mohnish Behl from Hum Saath Saath Hain (?) drinking the washed feet water... every leading lady? 
NO COMMENTS

Errant, vacation granted dont worry, I was just teasing, real life is way more important,  

Taara: Its easy for me to write a chapter where Sam and R&B confront Ranjan and the truth is all out and they have a teary reunion or R&B calls the cops on his Dad, very easy to write. But I wont
Having everything out in the open, every character always apologizing always talking makes it yawn inducing for me as a writer
I can easily write one chapter monologs to R&B, and Ranjan and II and Sam... every week, at the end of every week I can write 8 or 10 paragraphs  of lines each character speaks  sort of "lessons in human relationships". I wont, let the story surround itself around Ranjan's alleged misdeeds... you cant run from it you cant deal with it... its a good place to beπŸ˜‰

Where did i ask for this...why was it addressed to me...
Nisha understanding where ur comments r coming frm is becoming more n more difficult fr me :(
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Techniques & Thrills

I ❀️ RAIIRA 
they are sooo perfectπŸ‘
Father sends son to check to  get an honest opinion that is why didnt use middle men and son gives his honest opinion after spending 3 days in Bihar and gives his father an opinion what he does with it is his choice πŸ‘

Ranjan is now getting to see so much PDA 😳

Like always every one including the guard was true to their character .

And I totally Ddig SR's idea let the mafia war begin and Samar should experience it πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Actually a few days back i remember telling Ashu when she was discussing Lasya that one of these weekends i want a Ranjan gush session looks like thathasthu it came 😳
I am now going to tag all my comments with #RanjanIsInnocent
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes..this was in jest!

Exactly !! Chachu is equally responsible for samar being like this...

and I always believe in practicality / less violence

If you dont like a person , cut him off from ur life...Ignore and go your own way...

There is no need to kill the person...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Oh God !!

Why sooo much vengeance...

Ippo than, I was like "enna than irunthalum, they are my cousins" mode and here u have already decided  to kill the guy ??? 😲 πŸ˜² 

Give the guy a break re...What did u expect from Samar ??? He was brought up like that...Most of the time, kids pick and learn stuff from parents, specially when they are staying with them...If chachu is like this, then his son is also going to steal only and have the same notion that it is not wrong...

Athukaka dont kill him re..

swathi tumhe samajna mumkin nahi namumkin hai πŸ˜†πŸ€£u dont feel a thing for RAnjan but whatever Samar did virgin girls, wanting a crore is all put under the rug of kids learn from parents ...yenna solla
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What does Athukaka mean?

Athukaka means "for these reasons" in tamil 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Where did i ask for this...why was it addressed to me...
Nisha understanding where ur comments r coming frm is becoming more n more difficult fr me :(

I am sorry it may not have been you
i apologize
some one commented how can kids that have lived with ranjan 25+ years not confront him on such a huge scandal or something

May be i mis understood the Q whoevers it was
my bad
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
@SR did you seriously want him killed I thought that was a joke like i say lets poison chachu πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am sorry it may not have been you
i apologize
some one commented how can kids that have lived with ranjan 25+ years not confront him on such a huge scandal or something

May be i mis understood the Q whoevers it was
my bad

some one did respond that way