Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Very well written Swathi, yes, he never cheated on ONE person he was with, to II it SEEMS like he WILL be AMORAL by deductive theory, u know, the middle class thing... Wealthy people have no morals, R&B is wealthy so he has no morals...He might eventually do something that will hurt her terribly... etc etc etc

But yes to his credit he has and will not ever think about cheating on her. He JUST WONT DO IT
Not because he wants the purple star of faithfulness and wants to rub his Dad's face in dirt

But because at SOME POINT HIS MOM AND DAD HAD A GOOD MARRIAGE, and THAT stayed with him

Very good thought process Swa

Breaking up the marriage or cheating, pain is the same. In both scenarios you are rejecting the other person. If he cheats then II will break the marriage, if he gets bored he will break the marriage. II entered this marriage making sure that he would not cheat. Remember she told him she is not into open marriage. At that point she did not know if Raman was in an open relationship with M. She just assumed he is capable of open marriage and made it clear that she will not tolerate it. But she still fears the other possibility, that Raman might get bored and breakup with her. Sadly she is now constanly living with that fear and that is Appa's fear too.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Himmat an haar meri ishruhi

me too want that.but swathi and taara...i am really afraid of their posts... 😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

me too want that.but swathi and taara...i am really afraid of their posts... 😭

Arey..It is just my opinions...Dont worry...I will not write anymore today...
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nine letter word for SoSy: A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N

Two words for the story: C-O-M-P-E-L-L-I-N-G R-E-A-D

R&B and II: YING YANG OR TAMIZH LA SONNA JAADI MOODI 😆

Ok sorry for the cryptic. Trying to bring sense into the godown that my house has become. So running around like a crazed woman!

</font>

👏
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From what we have seen, R&B seems more like Ranjan and II is said to be like Savvy. So if you combine what you know about R&B with what you know of Ranjan, where does that leave Ranjan? Guilty or not guilty. Capable of guilt or not?

I think this question may never be resolved because, guilty or not guilty, the family has paid a price. So proving something may not necessarily make R&B warm up to Ranjan like before. IMO they just shot past that mark.

Like they say: what hurts is not that you lied to me but that I can no longer trust you.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DISGUSTING & SLIMY Samar!
I just want Raman PRESERVED NICELY and returned to II SAFELY...IN ONE PIECE
Not getting a good feel about this ..business trip. Have a BAD gut-feel, don't know why though
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The flight magazines always remind me of your story Nish...im recollecting correct ???
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Arey..It is just my opinions...Dont worry...I will not write anymore today...

pukka?????
no yaar just kidding...you write and i will read 😉
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

Breaking up the marriage or cheating, pain is the same. In both scenarios you are rejecting the other person. If he cheats then II will break the marriage, if he gets bored he will break the marriage. II entered this marriage making sure that he would not cheat. Remember she told him she is not into open marriage. At that point she did not know if Raman was in an open relationship with M. She just assumed he is capable of open marriage and made it clear that she will not tolerate it. But she still fears the other possibility, that Raman might get bored and breakup with her. Sadly she is now constanly living with that fear and that is Appa's fear too.

I dont think it is the same re...In one case, you are deceiving the person, in other case u r rejecting the person...U can handle rejections...But deceiving is a totally different ball game...

Sure it hurts when u r rejected but it is much more insulting when u r cheated...In that case, it means that the spouse doesn't respect u...and the person cheating becomes characterless...

Sure II is living in that fear and R&B has his own fears that II would someday leave him after knowing the reality of being a Bhalla...like these bihar situations...Both are in the same position here...and its going to take years to understand that neither of them is going to leave the other whatsoever happens...only time can convince them...

[Bold] My reply was only for that comment...R&B wont cheat and II knows that...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

pukka?????
no yaar just kidding...you write and i will read 😉

HeHe 😆 😆 I am done for today...

I will be upset only if Nish blames chachu or beenu and prove Ranjan innocent..becos according to me both those situations are filmy and does not reflect reality...

Nish is not going to do that...so there is no problem for me...😆 😆