Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I like this!!
I love what the dude thought in his mind more 🤣
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Maybe Sam knows may be manny listened how do you know they didn't they are good to him you think knowing he is guilty with a 30 something tan and Sam will love him so much , R&b was attached to savvy could have been stubborn right?
 We are parallel lines when it comes to ou trust in Ranjan guess can't help what we feel :)

That's twisting the plot too much to ur convenience...shifts u to the losing side bdw ;)
Possibilities of wat cld be can take many directions im not gng der...
I see a son hating his Dad,holding him a reason for his moms death.. 
A daughter always sad over their families situation..
A sister having nothing convincing to say to get his brother back home...to make him talk...to defend her dad...
A father living n guilt and remorse... A dead body at times... Guilt does dat to you, morals don't...
As far assuming is concerned Sam cld just hv forgiven where as RB does not thats just guessing...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Morning crossword with a twist😳sooo cute  and he calls 
Not sure if you got to read my Ranjan wish list and this was in it playing carom or chess  loooved it and he let her win sooo sweet👏
Samar the jerk something tells me mr Jain will be good  guy , I think its super interesting to read how he will  tackle actual Indian business scene ..
Chalo 12:45 am here and dearies don't you dare bad mouth Ranjan while I am away 😆

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
missy missy ii and rnb 👏 you are amazing nisha.for making these text convos-it really shows how gifted you are.thinking like ii and rnb simultaneously!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Morning crossword with a twist😳sooo cute and he calls

Not sure if you got to read my Ranjan wish list and this was in it playing carom or chess loooved it and he let her win sooo sweet👏
Samar the jerk something tells me mr Jain will be good guy , I think its super interesting to read how he will tackle actual Indian business scene ..
Chalo 12:45 am here and dearies don't you dare bad mouth Ranjan while I am away😆

your last sentence in this wish list will go UNFULFILLED
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

That's twisting the plot too much to ur convenience...shifts u to the losing side bdw ;)
Possibilities of wat cld be can take many directions im not gng der...
I see a son hating his Dad,holding him a reason for his moms death.. 
A daughter always sad over their families situation..
A sister having nothing convincing to say to get his brother back home...to make him talk...to defend her dad...
As far assuming is concerned Sam cld just hv forgiven where as RB does not thats just guessing...

Why how does that shift the point is we see different things reading the same story , I am yet to read one sentence from manny or Sam accusing Ranjan .. It's ok to have different view points I haven't yet found my reason to find him guilty  I don't believe in grey characters I either like or dislike I like Ranjan because  I find  a child like innocence in him and a man who cheated can't have that , that's my pov  I can't help it :) 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nine letter word for SoSy: A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N

Two words for the story: C-O-M-P-E-L-L-I-N-G R-E-A-D

R&B and II: YING YANG OR TAMIZH LA SONNA JAADI MOODI 😆

Ok sorry for the cryptic. Trying to bring sense into the godown that my house has become. So running around like a crazed woman!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Himmat an haar meri ishruhi 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Nine letter word for SoSy: A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N

Two words for the story: C-O-M-P-E-L-L-I-N-G R-E-A-D

R&B and II: YING YANG OR TAMIZH LA SONNA JAADI MOODI 😆

Ok sorry for the cryptic. Trying to bring sense into the godown that my house has become. So running around like a crazed woman!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!