Originally posted by Nisha0604

Where is SR, Sudhi, Asma and Errant...
Key crew members missing...I saw NV's likes, so wont check on her

Even TAARA is here...
PRESENT ma'mπŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

😳
I don't really write with any thought...things just flow Nisha. Maybe the last bit was somewhat reflective of personal circumstances, but I seriously only had the story in mind while writing the comment. Pakka promise. πŸ˜Š

@ bold: You shouldn't be the one to call me out on that. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Kahaan tum accountant ki naukri kar rahi ho when you should clearly have a series of books published to your name already. πŸ˜ƒ

Highlight  -Hai na ?? Hai na ??πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ishruhi

congratz nivi... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by EnVee

I have not interacted much with you Nivi. But loved your posts. Heartfelt congratulations. Wishing you a life that oozes with love, laughter and good health and success, with your own R&B.

Originally posted by swaram

Welcome back Nivi! Nice to see you are well now and back with a bang! Absolutely wonderful news. Hearty Congratulations! am so glad you found your R&B or rather he found you. Wishing you a lot of love and happiness in your new journey. Do keep peeping in here now and then because you write beautifully and have a gift of poetry!❀️ 

Originally posted by blue5sky

Agree NV

How Awesome is this!

Wishing you and you RnB loads of happiness and a life time of togetherness and fab memories.

From me and everyone else on this thread - silent or otherwise! 

πŸ€—

Originally posted by taara113

A big big big Congratulations to you Nivs πŸ€—
Stay very Happy and blessed and do take care of your health... Lovely times ahead πŸ˜Š

Ps. Divs i remember discussing clothes with you once, specifically shadi vale...so now you can go shop plenty... Lucky you :)

Originally posted by janani_divan

congrates nivi..

Originally posted by shidin0117

Congrats Nivi and to ur R&B also. May ur life be filled with love, happiness, good health, success and more love from all ur near and dear ones.

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Congrats Nivi!  This is one of the bestest πŸ˜Šnews ever in this thread! 

You are on the threshold of one of the most exciting journeys of life ...and wishing you & your R&B loads of fun and happiness all along the way!

Originally posted by Errantnomad

An update, 15 pages and wedding bells for one of our mates is what I wake up to.
Wonderful indeed. 
Congrats Mate, your journey with your R&B seems to be as engaging and fulfilling as this story...best wishes. 
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Originally posted by Ashu25

WOW!!!!
This is great news Nivi!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are so very happy for you girl!!

Wishing you a great life ahead darl!!!
All our best wishes!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all the love and wishes! I have never come across a place that was as warm as the SoSy community. Thank you all so much! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by swathi1990

Sure samar is doing and he is hiding it well just like Ranjan hid it from his family...

Anu, 

Whenever I think about Ranjan, I remember only these lines written by Nish in the first thread

Argent Graines moved out of Gurgaon when their Indian investor fled the country on personal trauma...one of the the Thai partners was summoned to "wrap up" and "pay off the lease" on the plush Gurgaon space

R&B backpacked, worked out of the Paris office, back packed worked some more and plain wasted away ... he did not have as much sex as he got himself drunk
His Mom's image tormented and tortured him and his Dad in his grey boxers standing by the king sized bed, with the woman on it TWO STRIPS of black covered her "assets"
His work involved using the word "assets" a lot, but he was very careful HOW he said it since 2010... he didnt... MUCH...

Whatever you say, a kid should never go through this...If Ranjan wasn't able to clearly express himself even to his children and wife ----- forget about even proving, I dont think he is worth it...Either ways he did a mistake for putting his son through this..

According to the story so far it appears to me that Ranjan feels guilty not because he did something wrong, but because he put himself in such unfortunate situation, which created havoc in his family, which cost him his love and his son. He could be remorseful for not being more careful about what's going on around him. Wealth attracts evil and wealthy should be more careful. His fault or no fault, end result has become the same. I still have hopes for Ranjan.😊
Will see how Nisha unfolds it.

Originally posted by harinikrishna06

congratulations nivi di πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š happy for u ...wishing u loads of fun and happiness πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

Originally posted by JugsCorner

Congrats Nivi! Glad that you have recovered fully.

I have read many of your posts and a fan of your poetry.

Best wishes!

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

aww Nivi made a visit ...58 pages already !!!havent read the update or comments yet!!!
First Congrats to NiviπŸ€—πŸ₯³

Divashni already told us about ur R&B πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ how cute!! how perfect ...
Glad all ur illness is all done and you got to see ur R&B in action then .. very very happy for you.
Enjoy this phase of life it only gets better πŸ˜‰
Like Nisha mentioned thoda want more details how u met/what was the thing that made you say a yes well mine was he liked hindi music πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Once again congrats Nivi kabhi kabhi aake give ur reviews or poems will be good!

Sorry, I missed these comments in my post before. Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
I don't understand the kind of 'majboori' that u can't share wid ur 25+ kids... Inflict so much emotional pain on them and urself...make them hate returning to the place where they hv shared beautiful memories wid der most beloved... Just does not get processed...so ranjan is always more guilty than not for me...
Today i decided not to defend bcz i wasn't really making a point, i didn't state reasons... Just how one picture brought another into mind...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

I said the same thing insecuruty will go only after kids and more years and then she will give the dad and the kids a harder time if that's possibleπŸ˜†love your imagination they need to have a boy a copy of R&b

I feel gud-gudi imagining II pregnant!! It will be fun to see how R&B take care of his brat wife.
todays morning dose was a bit bitter for me...and along with that all these ladies pointing ranjan guilty has had its effects on me...not like i too believe that but like unarmed and cant shield someone i truly adore...i should say i cant see a ranjan who really cheated his savvy.its like sam turning into manya...(.no i will not compare it with rnb ii breakup)...thanks to anu and desiusfan.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry I beg to disagree there is NO CHANGE in him😲 Janani
He never cheated on II😲 I am not sure where you got the impression from?😭

He wont clear anything, the fact that he sent away two hookers two nights in a row should be enough πŸ˜ƒ
There are men and there is R&B😳

haha ha ha thank u nisha di for clearing my doubt.coming to R&B Y he broke up with M?papam ishita...still she feeling insecure about there married life.