SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 80

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

i didnt find cat photos yesterday devashni posted...paavam njan Cry

FYI, pg 76, it is in.
Upgrade/Downgrade & Break-in/Break Out

Perfect u upgrade your hardware or we downgrade the software perfectooo of course legal will throw them under the bus for that so II is worried for a reason ClapClapClap
normally in such situations u can only hope u can prove the problem is hardware and because some dude in client will also loose his job he will convince his management to upgrade and everyone claims victory and has a victory party Big smile but given that both have issues here its that much more fun Wink

A war between hardware and software is as age old as ever :) and 77/142 is not good for sure..

Actually i like this Ashwini & II combo too seeing a working women with 3 kids is sooo cool .

Next the Breakin /Break out - Ranjan in 2nd floor worried and R&B had to keep quite and obviously talk 2 sentences that can embarrass II most ROFL, loved how Ranjan changed topic realizing what could have happened Embarrassed

But But But my fav part was the #RaRa texts sooo cute, just the thought that these two can be together and in their  elements in their business  is so awesome , I feel like RaRa together could turn 1000 crores to 10000 crores cause they are the best combination ever ClapDay Dreaming

Also Nisha i want an "Ishita " from Raman Wink and II going all punjabi on him one day Embarrassed

I missed all comments looks like but did manage to read that Divashni also has her own R&B congratulations!!!!

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by ishruhi

i didnt find cat photos yesterday devashni posted...paavam njan Cry

FYI, pg 76, it is in.

thanks EN.i missed that page when i was rushing through all the posts.then i saw you commenting on that...oh that chota billi and bada billi are so so so cute...thanks divashni for these and for lasya photos...i think someone else also posted that lasya photos.dont remember...thanks to her also...
Nishaaa...
Can we get a flashback (pre shadi) update... Like to totally awesome, out of the world types...
Aajkal to watevr dey do; i knw dil me to pyar hai, jiya bekaraar hai...
I want to go all unexpected, uneasy, unknown again...
Il hv a list of wat u cld go back to but i want it unexpected, soo...

Okay, they are lovely right now and kittens and kannas are all cute...but no enough can beat the first enough II and no kiss however romantic can be as good as the monet
I just wanna revisit old times...flashback post please...

Edited by taara113 - 7 years ago
The recent update is all about Thursday.

Are II &  Raman going trekking/hiking/camping this weekend? I wonderDay Dreaming
Why is the forum so quiet today? No clamouring for updates, no fighting over Laasya...no random topics being discussed?Ouch

Is it because it is a Friday evening here...and a Friday morning out there?
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Why is the forum so quiet today? No clamouring for updates, no fighting over Laasya...no random topics being discussed?Ouch

I am surprized! what happened? Where is dear Ashu? I am still tired from 2 days of galavanting!

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Has the update time changed?