Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 80

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Koi mere koschin ka jawab toh do ...🀣

Are all men the same with all the women (romantically involved ones )

can't say exactly buddy.

it depends on morals of that man.
Men can be loyal and value a person more than  themselves.
then there would be few who considers women as goods .

To say.If a person values you as an equal individual and respects ou then he will mostly be loyal.

But when he has feeling of superiorit in his veins.There are chances that that person might  tend to cheat.

But even this caluculation can go wrong.

To exacly answer not all men would be loyal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Yes I agree kids endured a lot but all I am saying is Ranjan could have been framed honestly I was so scared reading the last update that some one may put something in R&b's drink and the two girls could,take him to the room next morning press is there ,how long does that take swathi with these sleaze balls  around?

Anu every action should have a motive...No one performs anything just like that...There is no motive for mixing anything to R&B's drink...The girls were sent to him to please him and get the deal...A scandal would result in the opposite...So it was anyways not going to happen...

Now lets take Ranjan's case
I dont believe that chachu can do it...A relative cheating for money is very far from elaborately planning a scandal...If you think Beenu did it, there is no reason for her to tell it outside as a scandal...Infact that move would be the stupidest...If she is that smart, she would have personally blackmailed him for money forever but would not go and tell it outside and spoil her name as well...So, I dont see clear motives for anyone to stage the scandal...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail

The texts were so mushy feely. He is fully committed to ger. Hope she understands this and leaves her trail of insecurities behind. That does not seem to be happening very soon I guess! 

Its almost time he actually communicated with his dad the wastage and also unfavourable conditions he sees. Which he wont. Urggghhh... Just type out a bloody email dude. You can be as bkand as you want to. Simply put forth your points! 

Is there a review or report submission kinds thing after they return? If yes,  he could as well say things there. 

I am just waiting for the AGM where the slime balls would leave no opportunity to suck up on shares. 

Nisha... Its getting really interesting now!!! 

@bold: How will she understand? He won't tell her what he feels and she will continue to harbor the thoughts and fears that he will get bored with her and leave her one random day. 

Perhaps her fears will be assuaged on one lazy Sunday morning when she wakes up and finds their three girls sleeping on the huge king-sized bed beside her, all of them having passed out late after a girl's movie night. The four of them would have watched some typical Bollywood film (perhaps a DDLJ types), while R&B sat out on the balcony swing again reading some thick book, stealing glances at his four girls who would of course have been fully engrossed with the movie playing on the huge TV screen. Perhaps II would wake up on Sunday morning and smile seeing the three girls snuggled up next to each other with her Rakshasan squeezed in beside them, at the edge of the bed, just about to fall off, his hand laying protectively across the three angels.

Or maybe that will never happen and things will continue as they are...with their "cat" fights. πŸ˜†

Whatever happens though, I'm sure Nisha will make it surpass any expectations that we may have. πŸ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yup
Why do you think m rooting for a May born RB otherwise πŸ€£

Taurus clan stubborn πŸ˜† and looks like in this thread fight over laasya too see the similarity πŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

can't say exactly buddy.

it depends on morals of that man.
Men can be loyal and value a person more than  themselves.
then there would be few who considers women as goods .

To say.If a person values you as an equal individual and respects ou then he will mostly be loyal.

But when he has feeling of superiorit in his veins.There are chances that that person might  tend to cheat.

But even this caluculation can go wrong.

To exacly answer not all men would be loyal

Not loyalty re 
Ayyo!!!
πŸ˜†
Behaviour as in... See with one girl you are all chunnu munnu kanna...and the next you are very tight lipped for some strange reason...And the next it differs...

Getting it ??
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not loyalty re 
Ayyo!!!
πŸ˜†
Behaviour as in... See with one girl you are all chunnu munnu kanna...and the next you are very tight lipped for some strange reason...And the next it differs...

Getting it ??

no experiance can't answer.

Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

@bold: How will she understand? He won't tell her what he feels and she will continue to harbor the thoughts and fears that he will get bored with her and leave her one random day. 

Perhaps her fears will be assuaged on one lazy Sunday morning when she wakes up and finds their three girls sleeping on the huge king-sized bed beside her, all of them having passed out late after a girl's movie night. The four of them would have watched some typical Bollywood film (perhaps a DDLJ types), while R&B sat out on the balcony swing again reading some thick book, stealing glances at his four girls who would of course have been fully engrossed with the movie playing on the huge TV screen. Perhaps II would wake up on Sunday morning and smile seeing the three girls snuggled up next to each other with her Rakshasan squeezed in beside them, at the edge of the bed, just about to fall off, his hand laying protectively across the three angels.

Or maybe that will never happen and things will continue as they are...with their "cat" fights. πŸ˜†

Whatever happens though, I'm sure Nisha will make it surpass any expectations that we may have. πŸ˜Š

Awwwieee
I loved the whole scene!!!
I can envision it !!!
Its perfecttt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Taurus clan stubborn πŸ˜† and looks like in this thread fight over laasya too see the similarity πŸ˜†

Anu am a cusp
I can jhoolofy from one end to another
Am half Taurus and half f Gemini 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

I said the same thing insecuruty will go only after kids and more years and then she will give the dad and the kids a harder time if that's possible πŸ˜†love your imagination they need to have a boy  a copy of R&b
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Tumhe MATLAB se miss kiya jaata haiπŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome!!! Totally, the bind vs bond to mujhe bhi nahi maloom tha, quite poetic... Ive been married way too long... so nice, holding her hand instead of expecting her to hold his

Its like saying marry someone that loves you instead of marrying someone you love.
How true.Hope all is well with "pehla nasha pehla khumaar"😳 Tell him we all send a collective Hello. Tell him how incredibly highly  we all think of you, if you ever need an endorsement, ask him to write to meπŸ˜ƒ or to any of us

Your thoughts are so clear and refined. Kahan Biology aur MBA kar rahi ho tum, its all in Literature my love...

😳
I don't really write with any thought...things just flow Nisha. Maybe the last bit was somewhat reflective of personal circumstances, but I seriously only had the story in mind while writing the comment. Pakka promise. πŸ˜Š

@ bold: You shouldn't be the one to call me out on that. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Kahaan tum accountant ki naukri kar rahi ho when you should clearly have a series of books published to your name already. πŸ˜ƒ