Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 78

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Swathi I why do u feel Ranjan is guilty and not framed . Do you really feel a man with a 1000 crore business really needs to hide , look at what Samar  is doing . I am honestly not a biased person I really don't find Ranjan guilty , just like I am convinced R&B And he have the best love story there is๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sure samar is doing and he is hiding it well just like Ranjan hid it from his family...

Anu, 

Whenever I think about Ranjan, I remember only these lines written by Nish in the first thread

Argent Graines moved out of Gurgaon when their Indian investor fled the country on personal trauma...one of the the Thai partners was summoned to "wrap up" and "pay off the lease" on the plush Gurgaon space

R&B backpacked, worked out of the Paris office, back packed worked some more and plain wasted away ... he did not have as much sex as he got himself drunk
His Mom's image tormented and tortured him and his Dad in his grey boxers standing by the king sized bed, with the woman on it TWO STRIPS of black covered her "assets"
His work involved using the word "assets" a lot, but he was very careful HOW he said it since 2010... he didnt... MUCH...

Whatever you say, a kid should never go through this...If Ranjan wasn't able to clearly express himself even to his children and wife ----- forget about even proving, I dont think he is worth it...Either ways he did a mistake for putting his son through this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Tumhe MATLAB se miss kiya jaata hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Awesome!!! Totally, the bind vs bond to mujhe bhi nahi maloom tha, quite poetic... Ive been married way too long... so nice, holding her hand instead of expecting her to hold his

Its like saying marry someone that loves you instead of marrying someone you love.
How true.Hope all is well with "pehla nasha pehla khumaar"๐Ÿ˜ณ Tell him we all send a collective Hello. Tell him how incredibly highly  we all think of you, if you ever need an endorsement, ask him to write to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ or to any of us

Your thoughts are so clear and refined. Kahan Biology aur MBA kar rahi ho tum, its all in Literature my love...

True that only comment nisha I would say the same IBM cognos reports so not for you u should have been a writer long back di
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

will there be another update?

actually thats my question tooo...@nisha di plzzz :)Edited by nadira26islam - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Nothing is black and white EVER..ok rarely perhaps. And the fact that Ranjan didn't say anything, didn't protest or didn't try to explain his point of view when he was found with his pants down doesn't prove whether he actually did the deed.  It's difficult to understand what goes on inside a person mind. It could be that Ranjan feels guilty that he let himself be manipulated and caught In a  situation which ended up in his life being ruined.  Some people live their lives feeling guilty about things they have never done. Such is their personality. And the fact of the matter is that he was caught the  way he was... That is the truth...
that one situation ruined his life in such a way that any explanations, whether he did it or didn't wouldn't  really matter. It's done! Ranjan could also have self worth issues you know. 

Yes yes yes perfect๐Ÿ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Was RB like this before II ??
I mean his behaviour with the other girls in his life...Was it the same ??

I often have such peculiarly silly doubts...Are men the same with each and every girl that comes to their lives ?? Or are they different with each one ๐Ÿ˜•

RB SHOULD be may born...Please Nisha Itna toh kardo ๐Ÿคฃ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Sure samar is doing and he is hiding it well just like Ranjan hid it from his family...

Anu, 

Whenever I think about Ranjan, I remember only these lines written by Nish in the first thread

Argent Graines moved out of Gurgaon when their Indian investor fled the country on personal trauma...one of the the Thai partners was summoned to "wrap up" and "pay off the lease" on the plush Gurgaon space

R&B backpacked, worked out of the Paris office, back packed worked some more and plain wasted away ... he did not have as much sex as he got himself drunk
His Mom's image tormented and tortured him and his Dad in his grey boxers standing by the king sized bed, with the woman on it TWO STRIPS of black covered her "assets"
His work involved using the word "assets" a lot, but he was very careful HOW he said it since 2010... he didnt... MUCH...

Whatever you say, a kid should never go through this...If Ranjan wasn't able to clearly express himself even to his children and wife ----- forget about even proving, I dont think he is worth it...Either ways he did a mistake for putting his son through this..

Yes I agree kids endured a lot but all I am saying is Ranjan could have been framed honestly I was so scared reading the last update that some one may put something in R&b's drink and the two girls could,take him to the room next morning press is there ,how long does that take swathi with these sleaze balls  around?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu

SMOKING HOT memory you have... I was stunned when I read IBM COGNOS I am thinking  "Oh! I USE those"... ha ha... you remembered?
Wow!!!

I cant
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Was RB like this before II ??

I mean his behaviour with the other girls in his life...Was it the same ??

I often have such peculiarly silly doubts...Are men the same with each and every girl that comes to their lives ?? Or are they different with each one ๐Ÿ˜•

RB SHOULD be may born...Please Nisha Itna toh kardo ๐Ÿคฃ

Hey I am may born... Are u also ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes I am writing another one... all those that grieved over why the "home" is quiet, its NO LONGER...You managed to kick up a racket yet again

THANKS GIRLS

DE-LITE-PHUL as they wud say in Patna
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey I am may born... Are u also ?

Yup
Why do you think m rooting for a May born RB otherwise ๐Ÿคฃ