nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

hahahha
IKR!!
You left us on 9 or 10
I am not too sure
Read up all the updates and come back soonnn

Oh I've kept up with the updates so no need to have a catching up marathon this time around. I am lucky enough to have flatmates that are crazy about this story as well so they read the chapters out loud to me when I couldn't read them myself. πŸ˜Š
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Janani...I also know a little FrenchπŸ˜›and Sanskrit in pieces tooπŸ˜†

PS- -Making my friend a little more jealous here🀣

ashu teaching class open karo sosy thread par.im nt good in hindi.i will try little bit.ha ha ha..love u ashu
nividances thumbnail

Oh thats great!
It would have been a mess otherwise!!

Chalo ab tum aur tumhe laptop udhaar denewali, dono jaake so jao!!
Kal baat karenge...
Its late I guess
And thanks for coming back πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, it's late here but this laptop lender is giggling with excitement and refuses to let me log off until I announce my "big news."  See the next post for the announcement. πŸ˜³
janani_divan thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Kurumbu huh?</font>

wt is it mean?
janani_divan thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Kurumbu huh?</font>

wt is it mean?
nividances thumbnail
Hi Nisha! Also hello to Anu and Shev! Thanks to all three of you (and Ashu) for being so adorable and caring and kind and for keeping tabs on me while I was sick. πŸ€—
I am doing better now thanks to all of your wishes and of course some TLC from mom who was luckily able to stay with me for almost the entire time that I was sick.

And now for the announcement that this crazy jhalli roommate of mine forced me to log onto IF for. *drumroll please* πŸ˜†

So if I remember correctly R&B and II met in November and got married in March? That seemed like a chat mangni, pat byah type situation to me so I guess this real life situation must then be considered a Rajdhani Express types deal.

Yes! I'm officially taken! 😳
Roka is planned for Mother's Day weekend and wedding date is being finalized for sometime at the end of this year or beginning of next year.

I distinctly remember complaining to you Nisha in one of the initial threads that I would never be able to find an R&B for myself and your advice was to keep my eyes open. But honestly I didn't even have to do that because he kind of just waltzed into my life and took over kind of like your fictional R&B did with II (except that our love story didn't start by a Monet πŸ˜‰ ). A huge heartfelt thank you to you Nisha and to everyone associated with SoSy. You all are truly wonderful and amazing...and definitely lucky for me. 😳Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
And that's it. That was the announcement that Divashni couldn't wait to blurt out here. She is now going to sleep peacefully tonight since she doesn't have to keep it a secret. πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Hi Nisha! Also hello to Anu and Shev! Thanks to all three of you (and Ashu) for being so adorable and caring and kind and for keeping tabs on me while I was sick. πŸ€—
I am doing better now thanks to all of your wishes and of course some TLC from mom who was luckily able to stay with me for almost the entire time that I was sick.

And now for the announcement that this crazy jhalli roommate of mine forced me to log onto IF for. *drumroll please* πŸ˜†

So if I remember correctly R&B and II met in November and got married in March? That seemed like a chat mangni, pat byah type situation to me so I guess this real life situation must then be considered a Rajdhani Express types deal.

Roka is planned for Mother's Day weekend and wedding date is being finalized for sometime at the end of this year or beginning of next year.

I distinctly remember complaining to you Nisha in one of the initial threads that I would never be able to find an R&B for myself and your advice was to keep my eyes open. But honestly I didn't even have to do that because he kind of just waltzed into my life and took over kind of like your fictional R&B did with II (except that our love story didn't start by a Monet πŸ˜‰ ). A huge heartfelt thank you to you Nisha and to everyone associated with SoSy. You all are truly wonderful and amazing...and definitely lucky for me. 😳

I have not interacted much with you Nivi. But loved your posts. Heartfelt congratulations. Wishing you a life that oozes with love, laughter and good health and success, with your own R&B.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have not interacted much with you Nivi. But loved your posts. Heartfelt congratulations. Wishing you a life that oozes with love, laughter and good health and success, with your own R&B.

Agree NV

How Awesome is this!

Wishing you and you RnB loads of happiness and a life time of togetherness and fab memories.

From me and everyone else on this thread - silent or otherwise! 

πŸ€—

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

I distinctly remember complaining to you Nisha in one of the initial threads that I would never be able to find an R&B for myself and your advice was to keep my eyes open. But honestly I didn't even have to do that because he kind of just waltzed into my life and took over kind of like your fictional R&B did with II (except that our love story didn't start by a Monet πŸ˜‰ ). A huge heartfelt thank you to you Nisha and to everyone associated with SoSy. You all are truly wonderful and amazing...and definitely lucky for me. 😳

Welcome back Nivi! Nice to see you are well now and back with a bang! Absolutely wonderful news. Hearty Congratulations! am so glad you found your R&B or rather he found you. Wishing you a lot of love and happiness in your new journey. Do keep peeping in here now and then because you write beautifully and have a gift of poetry!❀️