Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 41

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Hello SoSy gang ðŸ˜Š Special hi to Ashu for forcing Divs to pull me on here. Kaisi ho tum?

Nivi!!!!
Kaisi hai??
M good darl!
Hope you are keeping well! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello SoSy gang ðŸ˜Š Special hi to Ashu for forcing Divs to pull me on here. Kaisi ho tum?

Hi Nivi,

Hope u r 100% fit and fine. Me Shilpa, used to silently stalk. Welcome back after a long time.
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Nivi!!!!
Kaisi hai??
M good darl!
Hope you are keeping well! 

I'm doing better now Ashu. Thanks for asking about me and sending your wishes. Divs told me that you all were in touch with her.
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi Nivi,

Hope u r 100% fit and fine. Me Shilpa, used to silently stalk. Welcome back after a long time.

Hi Shilpa! Aww that's so sweet! Thank you for the warm welcome. ðŸ˜Š I'm not 100% there yet, but hopefully I will be soon enough.
Ashu25 thumbnail

I'm doing better now Ashu. Thanks for asking about me and sending your wishes. Divs told me that you all were in touch with her.

Yayiee
How is college and all ?
Oh yes..We were all behind her PMing her about your health while she was on a vacation and her RB rolling eyes on her every few minutes ðŸ¤£
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Yayiee
How is college and all ?
Oh yes..We were all behind her PMing her about your health while she was on a vacation and her RB rolling eyes on her every few minutes ðŸ¤£

College is okay as of now. Thankfully the majority of the research work for my thesis was already completed in February and early March so I'm really only a few weeks behind on submitting the first draft of my paper to my advisor. She is being very understanding about the situation though so I have thankfully been successful in getting an extension and pushing back some deadlines.
nividances thumbnail
I see that you are all blazing through threads at lightning speed. I don't remember what thread I left you on, but we are more than one third of the way done with sweet 16 now. ðŸ˜Š
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Shilpa! Aww that's so sweet! Thank you for the warm welcome. ðŸ˜Š I'm not 100% there yet, but hopefully I will be soon enough.

Hope u reach there very soon and all the best for ur thesis. 
Ashu25 thumbnail

College is okay as of now. Thankfully the majority of the research work for my thesis was already completed in February and early March so I'm really only a few weeks behind on submitting the first draft of my paper to my advisor. She is being very understanding about the situation though so I have thankfully been successful in getting an extension and pushing back some deadlines.

Oh thats great!
It would have been a mess otherwise!!

Chalo ab tum aur tumhe laptop udhaar denewali, dono jaake so jao!!
Kal baat karenge...
Its late I guess
And thanks for coming back ðŸ˜ƒ

Ashu25 thumbnail

I see that you are all blazing through threads at lightning speed. I don't remember what thread I left you on, but we are more than one third of the way done with sweet 16 now. ðŸ˜Š

hahahha
IKR!!
You left us on 9 or 10
I am not too sure
Read up all the updates and come back soonnn