SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha...you are an OCEAN OF IDEAS.Clap
Is II "YOU" by ANY CHANCE?Shocked
And is this your autobiography?Confused
Posted: 6 years ago
Uff yaar yeh ll bhi na
Such a kiddo at heart
Par uska hubby toh hai hi
tez taraar , he knows her well
Love this couple
Off to sleep now
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Nisha...you are an OCEAN OF IDEAS.Clap
Is II "YOU" by ANY CHANCE?Shocked
And is this your autobiography?Confused

i guess this tooo..:-\
Posted: 6 years ago
ROFL ROFL
One observant guy he is!!!
And she is the DUMBEST when he is around ROFL

Paavam II

She sooo bloody adorable!!!
I am sure life will be so much fun for the Bhallas!!!


Posted: 6 years ago
OMG, I was ROFL ing all the way thru the update Nisha, thanks for starting of my day with the laughter dose. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 
Dude u have got the sharpest brain. 
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117


OMG, I was ROFL ing all the way thru the update Nisha, thanks for starting of my day with the laughter dose. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 
Dude u have got the sharpest brain. 
Couldn't agree MORE!Smile
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by janani_divan


Originally posted by Ashu25


Originally posted by ishruhi


Baal na noch le
mathlab????

Pull each others' hair

ashu how many languages u know?

4 languages fluently (among which I can only speak one and cant read and write)
About 2-3 in bits and pieces ROFL
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25



4 languages fluently (among which I can only speak one and cant read and write)
About 2-3 in bits and pieces ROFL
AwesomeClap

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

52 Participants 1183 Replies 147022Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by Hsp.canada

loader
loader
up-open TOP