Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Koftey bana rahi ho kya Nisha? Ya sone jaaoon?
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha are we having another one or is it going to be a discussion-a-thon ?

PLEASE Nisha...all in the name of cutting the red ribbon for SWEET SIXTEEN๐Ÿค—
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Yes I agree that he should not be a Desi soap male lead and be a passive spectator and want them together but by saying words like 'suspecting insult when there is none' is not he stating that whatever Manny said was her innocent enquiry of her lost laptop and not an accusation which he knows is not true. Now if II thinks he is taking sides will she stay with him. She already thinks he will leave her at some point.

copying from previous thread Edited by TheSunShine - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taara

I will respond with my favorite topic'
http://depts.alverno.edu/dgp/GEC/Principles%20of%20Economics.html

We all try to cut our losses in life

We either incur financial losses or emotional losses, when we avoid one, we incur the other, you just cant escape it, I know there is probably someone out there in the universe that has financial AND emotional gains

I am not talking about him or her, I am strictly speaking about mere mortals like me, there is NO escaping it, you avoid one, you incur the other... life is not a business relationship. II tried to treat it like that, to preserve her self respect (OR STROKE HER INFLATED EGO, as some believe)

She incurred a financial loss to preserve her dignity, she ended up losing BOTH
she has caused (hopefully not) lasting damage to her relationship with Ranjan and Sam๐Ÿ˜ญ

I see life differently than you, Ashu sees it differently than Anu... I write this story based on how I see it. Its NOT the right way... its how I decided to narrate it

YES Nisha! PLEASE tell us MORE...AND NOW๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu

I have NO CLUE how we manage to have the BEST discussions around here. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

In the words of Zadie Smith

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND TIME
ITS PRICELESS

This topic has seen the coming together of some of the smartest and discerning individuals with some of the most thought provoking piercing arguments on EVERY issue there is

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

PLEASE Nisha...all in the name of cutting the red ribbin for SWEET SIXTEEN๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜†

Never satiable souls !!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

๐Ÿ˜†

Never satiable souls !!

One more teeny weeny update is all we need ...FOR NOW๐Ÿ˜‰
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Masaledar discussions.

For me, R&B raising the whole self-worth issue is because he is seeing II raising it every now and then. In the car she bought for her dad. In not wanting to buy any thing with his money and such. So his reaction is a reaction to the overall and not just with Manny's incident. He is attacking, I would say, the root of all problems.

Also, he is now showing signs of impatience? frustration? because this self-worth issue is getting out of his individual clutches to his family members. Not so nice a feeling.

In not supporting II or accusing her, he may be insulting II or hurting her feelings. But I would think it is also his saturation with II's 'insult' if I may call so of not wanting to taking any of his money or considering herself part of his home. He is also responsible for this, but right now, he is reacting to the overall and not just to Manny. I think Manny issue for him is just one small thing.
Edited by EnVee - 9 years ago
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on 16th thread Nisha ๐Ÿ‘.
Thoroughly enjoyed last two updates.

"She is my wife" (SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IYERS... ERMMM... EXCEPT FOR THAT LAST NAME;
 THE GORGEOUS SMOKING HOT LOOKS; THAT CARNATIC SINGING SHE DOES...THE GODDAMN CHIP ON THE SHOULDER AND THE f**kING PRIDE,
SHE IS ALL MINE, EVERY homicidal reckless inch of her belongs to ME)

Aww, he is so posessive of his wife๐Ÿ˜‰. Dude is not even giving credit to Appa for his contribution in creating II๐Ÿ˜†. Raman has become joru ka gulam in his own quiet way.
II is going to test his love for her in every way possible ๐Ÿ˜† , at the same time she will captivate him ( and bhallas) with her care, concern  and simplicilty.๐Ÿ‘
Welcome to married life Mr Raman Bhalla๐Ÿ˜†. Hope he won't runaway to Paris.

IMO Raman gave it back to both Manny and II equally good.

"It was a f**kING LAPTOP, dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he warned.

Bang on, he is already tired of her bringing up money in everything not to mention prenup.
She is clearly not thinking straight. Did she think sending new laptop will solve the issue. What about the data in the laptop that Manny needs? Manny does not care about laptop. It is just pocket change for her. If she had the backup with her she would not even remember the damn lappy.
Manny's issue is she did not use tact in asking for the missing laptop. She probably thinks II is not worthy of any tact, or she might be like that with everyone.

Liked II's jab on Raman talking about feelings. 

Seriousreader thumbnail
Already five gone in celebrations...
This milestone deserves a tiny update doesn't it? Nisha. ๐Ÿ˜•