Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This was one hilarious update nisha..II was totally adorable with her antics..matlab she gives competition to a 5 year kid..you have to cajole her into doing things that ...Sam to bichaari didn't know what to do...the way she was asking her questions and finally giving up by asking R&B how he handles her...I felt like laughing on sam's condition...only the patidev can handle II bhai...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update Nisha..truly describing the child like nature of II .

i guess this happens usually if u r the youngest in the family u always want everyone to love u ,u are more demanding and passionate.

what seemed to be surprising is Ranjan and Sam getting to know that something was fishy b/w manny and II,though she didnt reveal anything but Manny being manny might take this in an even worse way.

Reg the prenup becoming public i dont think it's required for RB or II to defend each other or prove it to ppl .Just like the reason why they choose to get married inspite of the all the differences without giving reasons to ppl as to y they choose eachother.πŸ‘πŸΌ

waise ees sab ke beech Nisha  u were supposed to send them to some thelewala for choley or somethingπŸ€—i was thinking RB can use this trick to cajole II πŸ˜‰

plz ees baar dont let II give in so easily ...let the dude pay the price.

kitne bhi tu karle sitam has haske sahenge hum ,yeh pyaar na hoga kam ..
II teri kasam β€οΈ

lambu ko thoda jhukao plz...
saala muh nahi kholta aacha hai ,par jab bhi kholta hai πŸ˜‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kids gloves sooo cute!! II is a blend of being a kid and mature and i just love that ..
R&B himself was forced to give his half smile to Sam 😳
Everyone who knows her knows she is innocent and thats so endearing !!
I ❀️ II
she has been crying so much and is hungry R&B please feed her kuch toh ..
And i got my Enough II πŸ‘πŸ‘ and now just want a Kanna

In Tamil there is a saying ponn vanthalum buthan varathu - u can get gold but not wednesday (its auspicious)
but here poor II has had a rough day at work now this ... and yesterday chachi was the mean chachi looks like, i think she needs to end the day with the kanna from kanna 😳

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

kids gloves sooo cute!! II is a blend of being a kid and mature and i just love that ..
R&B himself was forced to give his half smile to Sam 😳
Everyone who knows her knows she is innocent and thats so endearing !!
I ❀️ II
she has been crying so much and is hungry R&B please feed her kuch toh ..
And i got my Enough II πŸ‘πŸ‘ and now just want a Kanna

In Tamil there is a saying ponn vanthalum buthan varathu - u can get gold but not wednesday (its auspicious)
but here poor II has had a rough day at work now this ... and yesterday chachi was the mean chachi looks like, i think she needs to end the day with the kanna from kanna 😳

Yes Yes, ek "kanna" tho banta hai, the poor girl has being crying buckets and for a foodie like her, high time she was fed! Me too love II, such a crazy but adorable girl! 

Anu, had written some thoughts about Ranjan in my prev post . Thought might be of interest to you.πŸ˜‰

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4357018&PID=121695436&#p121695436

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Poor II and the Bhallas.

A deluge of tears.

RnB was really tough. And II is just as tough on him.

Was heartwarming to see her reach out to Ranjan and Sam coming around and get protective of her. She has no qualms opening up and apologizing to them. It's RnB that raises her shackles!
That's what husbands are for! πŸ˜‰

Fantastic start to the new thread Nisha!

What an eclectic mix II is! Strength, a strong sense of honour and pride and unreasonable demands on the husband. And then her insecurities. She is a handful for the Bhallas too good, real, irreverential and endearing!

When and if Appa and Amma get to know of this I'm sure their empathy for the Bhallas will be unbridled.

Vandu has given our dude about II being a baby and being bruise prone. Dude has a grip of steel. This sometimes protects II and sometimes scratches her!

Will II feel the love( that's unspoken yet) and power of dude's grip?

What a tale Nisha enchanting!

Waiting for more dear!

Good morning guys! Have an awesome day! πŸ‘Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I see little difference to II's tantrums vs my own 6 year old! πŸ˜† Like the other day (9th eve to be precise) she blew her top as to why her birthday was not on the 10th of this month .  No amount of reasoning worked... and each time I thought I've cracked it... and that... yes she is convinced... she went back to square one and finally I left her daddy dear to work on it...  

Coming back to the story - R&B's characterisation, the way it has been carved out, is perhaps the only type that can tackle this unique combination of grit & recklessness coupled with child-like innocence in II

Know what - II is a welcome relief to this world which sometimes sees overdose of cynicism! And that I believe is what she brings in to R&B world as well.

Great going Nisha πŸ˜Š

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

I see little difference to II's tantrums vs my own 6 year old! πŸ˜† Like the other day (9th eve to be precise) she blew her top as to why her birthday was not on the 10th of this month .  No amount of reasoning worked... and each time I thought I've cracked it... and that... yes she is convinced... she went back to square one and finally I left her daddy dear to work on it...  

Coming back to the story - R&B's characterisation, the way it has been carved out, is perhaps the only type that can tackle this unique combination of grit & recklessness coupled with child-like innocence in II

Know what - II is a welcome relief to this world which sometimes sees overdose of cynicism! And that I believe is what she brings in to R&B world as well.

Great going Nisha πŸ˜Š

Everyone behaves so predictably correct? I FULLY agree SB. Even kids unfortunately are unable to retain their innocence. Its lost for good at the age of 3 or 4 when we cart them from day care to school to tennis to piano to violin to quiz bowl to karate.
Most of our spontaneity came from everyday interactions. Kids these days HAVE NONE
They go from one structured environment to another day after day😭 EVEN at home they arent allowed to be themselves, woh Ethan Allen ka carpet kharab ho jaayega, woh Persian rug stain ho jaayega

They are either statues or robots

I let kids have a go at it when they come to my houseπŸ˜† I have nothing DE-JY-NER, nothing that cant be gotten out with $80 Stanley Steemer shampooing thing or a $3 bottle of  ShoutπŸ˜†. I let them eat anywhere, do anything...

Twenty years from now when they are gone what use is a museum? It should bear the scars of childhood and family... IMO
Going to work with spit up on the shoulder is just as joyful as dried spaghetti on the walls.
My friends say "they all love your house, coz you have no rules":

I tell the Moms "as long as they are not peddling drugs in the street corner or making babies at 10, everything else is manageable". What use is a childhood that gets spent in a cage?
Some animals have more freedoms than some Desi kids Ive known

On the same note, happy childhoods lead to happy adulthood... maturity is over rated. She is a topper holds a fabulous title at work and makes Rs15 lakhs before she hit 30.
I make her loosen up at all other times.

R&B's wife should be known as a "handful"πŸ˜† πŸ‘ not " smartest mature, most sensible"😑
🀒
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[quote]"NOO!!! Pfff!! I mean I fight with them and go to Akka's" II admitted with child like honesty

"Aur ab US se ladkar mere paas aayi aaj?" Sam asked hugging her warmly, "So I am like Vandita for you?" Sam asked in aweπŸ€—

"I came to you because I was wrong, I had to apologize" II said remorsefully... a lump in her throat "AND you are like Akka, except you dont fight much"
πŸ˜•[/quote]

[quote]
"Ayyyoo!! Ayyo is a great word!! BUT Arghhh!!!" Sam cursed softly unable to get through to her "Ishitaaa!" she pleaded, no response from her sis in law
She whispered  to R&B "WHAT DO U DO WITH HER?" "HOW do u handle her?" baffled
🀣[/quote]

Main rou ya hasu karu main kya karu
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
OMG swaram
Ranjan , the most sensible in the whole scenario taking control, ordering his son to take care of his upset wife, telling II to come to him for ANYTHING, strict yet caring and trying to calm his distraught daughter that II is definitely a gem of a girl and an asset to the Bhalla family. 

We mostly see the sorrow of Ranjan but in such moments we get a glimpse of a strong man, a man who has weathered the storms in his life with courage, has kept his head held high and continued to make business successes despite the slander and being shunned by his only son.
A man who cares deeply for the happiness of each and every member of his family and biding his time patiently for destiny to turn in his favour.

swaram LOOOVED it gosh my thoughts exactly ditto ditto ditto * infinity!!!!!!!!❀️

Something tells me RAnjan is the fav character for all married women with kids in this thread..

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Everyone behaves so predictably correct? I FULLY agree SB. Even kids unfortunately are unable to retain their innocence. Its lost for good at the age of 3 or 4 when we cart them from day care to school to tennis to piano to violin to quiz bowl to karate.
Most of our spontaneity came from everyday interactions. Kids these days HAVE NONE
They go from one structured environment to another day after day😭 EVEN at home they arent allowed to be themselves, woh Ethan Allen ka carpet kharab ho jaayega, woh Persian rug stain ho jaayega

They are either statues or robots

I let kids have a go at it when they come to my houseπŸ˜† I have nothing DE-JY-NER, nothing that cant be gotten out with $80 Stanley Steemer shampooing thing or a $3 bottle of  ShoutπŸ˜†. I let them eat anywhere, do anything...

Twenty years from now when they are gone what use is a museum? It should bear the scars of childhood and family... IMO
Going to work with spit up on the shoulder is just as joyful as dried spaghetti on the walls.
My friends say "they all love your house, coz you have no rules":

I tell the Moms "as long as they are not peddling drugs in the street corner or making babies at 10, everything else is manageable". What use is a childhood that gets spent in a cage?
Some animals have more freedoms than some Desi kids Ive known

On the same note, happy childhoods lead to happy adulthood... maturity is over rated. She is a topper holds a fabulous title at work and makes Rs15 lakhs before she hit 30.
I make her loosen up at all other times.

R&B's wife should be known as a "handful"πŸ˜† πŸ‘ not " smartest mature, most sensible"😑
🀒

perfect Nisha / SunshineBliss sooo true being perfect/mature  is sooo overrated i am in love with II actually she is imperfectly perfectπŸ‘πŸ‘