SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
The video Nisha is simply awesome!!
I must admit I had Manny in my head when I saw the author 😆
Do not know why...I could instantly relate Manny's invisible face to hers 😭
Frankly I don't see anything wrong with what II did..I'm not saying it's right..but if I was her place I would do the same thing...II is coming from a family where money is a source of income and ur self respect is all..wouldn't u be hurt if someone is blaming u for something u don't even know of and that too by someone who's relationship with u from the starting had been not a great one..II never had a good relationship with Manny and if suddenly she's accused of stealing she'll do anything in her place to prove that she's not wrong even if it means spending 2 lac for a laptop which is a worth a million for II and nothing for the husband...she herself didn't know what's right and wrong and did what she thought would be correct at that point
Originally posted by taara113

@ sunshine... Trading self respect with money ???0
Wat if tom Many accuses her of stealing all her bank balance(lets just skip technicalities and assume); she wld not hv money to pay that back and then wat...compromise on self respect ??
Eidr one shld hv that stature that no one doubts or you shld hv the ability to prove your point in a way that you loose nothing then u do justice to your self respect...
Otherwise it seems all reckless behavior...
I don't think if someone questions your self respect anyone is going to plot and plan so that they loose nothing at the end. Manny accused her/her friends of stealth basically of them being from middle class and not having enough money and resorting to burglary to get what(laptop she/they don't have and she answere her by sending a new laptop that she has enough money to buy one herself. I don't see this as trading self respect with money.

@Nisha...I didn't understand the point you were trying explain in your last reply to me on thread 15...

Taara

I said

I could easily write a chapter where II preserves her self respect, insults/retaliates to Manny, gets her husband to side with her AND walks away a champion with a smug smile on her face.
But I didnt want to... I want her to be like me make a million mistakes every day, occasionally scoring a hit here and there, but mostly missing😆 Him too...
CONGRATULATIONS Nisha!
It's been a wonderful journey...with a long road ahead👏
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Taara

Calculated CLEVER moves are NOT for my leads yaar, I have stressed it too many times. My leads are a lil less flawed than   I AM👏 And  I AM irreparably flawed😆 Since I have watched 20 years of mature sensible practical pragmatic leads,  with IQ of 200 ... I wanted one like me... stumbling through life😆

This story is an escape chute for all of us, from overly sensible intellectual stories

Dude we are all reckless...
Just bcz we all are doesn't make it thing to be...
I do 101 unwanted things in a day...i wish i cld stop myself from atleast half...
They hv to be flawed for a stry to be written interestingly but that does not make having flaws the coolest thing on the planet...
II's behavior is natural and required for the stories progression but to defend it saying it's for het self respect is something i cant agree to...
We all are a bit too egoistic, we cld all cut a bit on that...but well dat wld make a boring world maybe...so the II drama is impulsive reckless, mostly egoistic for me but well thats where the drama comes from...im all for it...but i wld want to avoid such uselessly incurred financial losses in real life

Originally posted by Nisha0604

You have to understand his remarks comes from 5 months of knowing II and dealing with her unbelievable principles. They use their fights to articulate things that otherwise bother them a lot

Yes, he should forgive his Dad
Yes he shouldnt accuse II
Yes, he should condemn Manny

But that would make it too easy, so not happening😆

Love them, hate them, THIS is how they are... I CANNOT make them righteous, impartial and upright, all the time.. they are extremely flawed individuals. This is how they are.
Chalo!! Diya R&B ko ek extra life! II ko bas pata nahi chalna chahiye ki pati ne behen ko protect kiya biwi ki class li bina wajeh... Warna II reckless hai,bhaag gayi toh fir kaun sa National highway pakadna padega munde nu, kaun jaane!! Waise iss baar bhagi toh solan,HP bhejna... Its beautiful I have heard! Will get to read solan if I cant see, kyunki II bhaagegi toh zarur... Bas kab, ye R&B ki harkaton pe depend karta hai!😆
Congrats Nisha on the 16th thread🥳

Its been a roller coaster of emotions wala journey...

Keep 'em coming 👍🏼
Nisha are we having another one or is it going to be a discussion-a-thon ?

Dude we are all reckless...
Just bcz we all are doesn't make it thing to be...
I do 101 unwanted things in a day...i wish i cld stop myself from atleast half...
They hv to be flawed for a stry to be written interestingly but that does not make having flaws the coolest thing on the planet...
II's behavior is natural and required for the stories progression but to defend it saying it's for het self respect is something i cant agree to...
We all are a bit too egoistic, we cld all cut a bit on that...but well dat wld make a boring world maybe...so the II drama is impulsive reckless, mostly egoistic for me but well thats where the drama comes from...im all for it...but i wld want to avoid such uselessly incurred financial losses in real life

Taara

I will respond with my favorite topic'
http://depts.alverno.edu/dgp/GEC/Principles%20of%20Economics.html

We all try to cut our losses in life

We either incur financial losses or emotional losses, when we avoid one, we incur the other, you just cant escape it, I know there is probably someone out there in the universe that has financial AND emotional gains

I am not talking about him or her, I am strictly speaking about mere mortals like me, there is NO escaping it, you avoid one, you incur the other... life is not a business relationship. II tried to treat it like that, to preserve her self respect (OR STROKE HER INFLATED EGO, as some believe)

She incurred a financial loss to preserve her dignity, she ended up losing BOTH
she has caused (hopefully not) lasting damage to her relationship with Ranjan and Sam😭

I see life differently than you, Ashu sees it differently than Anu... I write this story based on how I see it. Its NOT the right way... its how I decided to narrate it