SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
I like SAM more.
She is so real.
She is most mature person in whole circus.

II should be getting regular counselling from SAM to adjust to reality.

I think II should apply for internship with SAM.On how to be perfect mother,sister,wife ,daughter ,sister in law,friend and not to see money even if it is over flowing around her.

VANDU also there but II hardly listens to her as with SAM
Originally posted by Ashu25

The couple is so adorable!!!
tan toh reminded me of the other men in II's life...bally and athim...

I am really liking how the relations are unfolding and are going deeper holding ground...

Beautiful people with diamond heart.
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I like SAM more.
She is so real.

I think II should apply for internship with SAM.On how to be perfect mother,sister,wife ,daughter ,sister in law,friend and not to see money even if it is over flowing around her.

i should say...imperfect ii and perfect sam is the best combo!!!!
So typical of II nahi?pehle kuch ultaa seedha karegi and then she will mop!! That's the endearing quality about her.. No wonder one cannot stay mad at her for long ... Wish manny could see this though.
I am wondering though, given that Ranjanji is so astute, why is he letting his brother get away with what he is up to!! Ranjanji is walking on eggshells around him.Why does it matter to him that he projects an united front with a brother who is using him!! True !! Blood is thicker than water...
II standing for 20 mins for SAMs attention is so child like... Children have no egos hassles with people whom they love... Unassuming they are ... Tan has got a wise head on his shoulders, someone whom the family including R&B needs...
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I like SAM more.
She is so real.

i should say...imperfect ii and perfect sam is the best combo!!!!

and as far as known to me.
these two are the only people alive who can make him do what they want than what he want.
I feel all conflicts, confusion...are as NECESSARY as TEETHING for all to reach middle ground. 
It can be just as niggling though!
Originally posted by Errantnomad

So typical of II nahi?pehle kuch ultaa seedha karegi and then she will mop!! That's the endearing quality about her.. No wonder one cannot stay mad at her for long ... Wish manny could see this though.
I am wondering though, given that Ranjanji is so astute, why is he letting his brother get away with what he is up to!! Ranjanji is walking on eggshells around him.Why does it matter to him that he projects an united front with a brother who is using him!! True !! Blood is thicker than water...
II standing for 20 mins for SAMs attention is so child like... Children have no egos hassles with people whom they love... Unassuming they are ... Tan has got a wise head on his shoulders, someone whom the family including R&B needs...

Bold - Hai na??
I liked that
It was cuteee
II is one kid !! In the truest sense!! (Ok this makes the dude sound a pedophile now ROFL)

Highlight - True that!! In every sense!

Edited by Ashu25 - 7 years ago
ASHU...YOURE NAME IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOR!
Yippee...you're a DAZZLER!Clap