SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 26

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

should I be continuing Backup Index ?

yes sakiv if its no trouble.. i think it was useful last time for me a couple of time in the morning

yes yes yes!!!!pls do!!!!
Originally posted by swathi1990

Nah I get angry with II just like R&B...mostly she provokes me...But I never provoke her like Manny does...SO no this argument not accepted...

Choose only one ... Now you cannot be all , II, R&B , lasya or Manny Wink

Originally posted by Ashu25

Vikas..Its helping a lot of them here...
You must continue!!
Now that you end up in the first page...Please do LOL
yup accidentally got it again.

I thought I won't get

Hahaha
Sam is the best! She is so real. Her love towards her family and the justified anger and hurt! Heart Another live wire of an update coming up next, I guess. Can't wait! Nisha dear, please take care of your health and everyone else who isn't keeping well. Much loveHeart
Remorse and Rakshasan

loooved Ranjan & II convo, love the fact he can sense when she is lying one more similarity with R&B , every update i feel R&B is so much like Ranjan stamp copy !!!Embarrassed

Adorable Tan hug and i now want a cricket match with all the bhallas and iyers and mihir Day Dreaming

And kya boloon Sam was sooo perfect glad she got to know the true cause ..she was so genuine and just perfect
and in the update  I Heart II  she is so real ...
I have a strong feeling my R&B and II kids gush is going to arrive soon something tells me Wink

And let the tantrums begin !!!!!and i think Sams furniture needs to break too LOLLOL

The couple is so adorable!!!
tan toh reminded me of the other men in II's life...bally and athim...

I am really liking how the relations are unfolding and are going deeper holding ground...

II ranjan convo was so beautiful!!!
tan is so sweet...ii crying to sam was so IIish!!all that manhusiyath in the family can be wiped off by that sam's goldie mind...savitha might have been like her...