SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 23

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

You guys can have whoever, be whoever and love whoever...Ranjan and his millions mere liye chchod do...I have an RbB in mylife could do with a great FIL. 

Tara no no no no Ranjan FIL is sooo mine along with R&B and II's kids but i am good we can form the Ranjan gang and i wont leave Shev too .

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

no yaar even u can be Lasya nobody has monopoly here I will be ur guard ...!!!!!
and logically guess you can be the fictional II  ...Day Dreaming phd and all perfect

HeHe LOL LOL LOL I will be sooo happy to be II and have R&B for myself re Big smile Big smile Big smile

Infact the word happy would be an understatement...

Originally posted by swathi1990

Podi...U dont coo for R&B like Lasya...So na othuka matten...

Reee..I thought we were doing the cuteness meter here

I dont want to do anything to him or with him ROFL
Originally posted by taramira

You guys can have whoever, be whoever and love whoever...Ranjan and his millions mere liye chchod do...I have an RbB in mylife could do with a great FIL.

Satayavachan is my mantra for the day... True that. Part with 20%. That would be enough. I would be content and easily sayisfied
The rate at which you are gobbling up pages...must be the record from the SOSY fan club!LOL
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

dont you even get there ... R&B & II's kids are mine i knew this was going to happen Nisha gave u the ammunition you are sooo going to get uncontrollable now LOL

Katti katti katti katti 
request denied!!!! ROFL
mixie jar wala request bhi denied!!!
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Likewise Swa, logically you can be manny as you don't particularly side with II ... Wink

I love swathi and no she is not Manny ... Manny right now is the super meanie girl and me wont allow that LOL