SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
So typical of II nahi?pehle kuch ultaa seedha karegi and then she will mop!! That's the endearing quality about her.. No wonder one cannot stay mad at her for long ... Wish manny could see this though.
I am wondering though, given that Ranjanji is so astute, why is he letting his brother get away with what he is up to!! Ranjanji is walking on eggshells around him.Why does it matter to him that he projects an united front with a brother who is using him!! True !! Blood is thicker than water...
II standing for 20 mins for SAMs attention is so child like... Children have no egos hassles with people whom they love... Unassuming they are ... Tan has got a wise head on his shoulders, someone whom the family including R&B needs...
Originally posted by ishruhi

i should say...imperfect ii and perfect sam is the best combo!!!!

and as far as known to me.
these two are the only people alive who can make him do what they want than what he want.
I feel all conflicts, confusion...are as NECESSARY as TEETHING for all to reach middle ground. 
It can be just as niggling though!
Originally posted by Errantnomad

So typical of II nahi?pehle kuch ultaa seedha karegi and then she will mop!! That's the endearing quality about her.. No wonder one cannot stay mad at her for long ... Wish manny could see this though.
I am wondering though, given that Ranjanji is so astute, why is he letting his brother get away with what he is up to!! Ranjanji is walking on eggshells around him.Why does it matter to him that he projects an united front with a brother who is using him!! True !! Blood is thicker than water...
II standing for 20 mins for SAMs attention is so child like... Children have no egos hassles with people whom they love... Unassuming they are ... Tan has got a wise head on his shoulders, someone whom the family including R&B needs...

Bold - Hai na??
I liked that
It was cuteee
II is one kid !! In the truest sense!! (Ok this makes the dude sound a pedophile now 🤣)

Highlight - True that!! In every sense!

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
ASHU...YOURE NAME IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOR!
Yippee...you're a DAZZLER!👏
Originally posted by Seriousreader

It is the same re
Since many days!!
You noticed now ? 😕
Originally posted by Seriousreader

she has been a dazzler for long time I guess.
see no of post it is above 4000.

she is nearing rockerz now.

Originally posted by Ashu25

It is the same re
Since many days!!
You noticed now ? 😕
Must be Alzheimer's 😳
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

and as far as known to me.
these two are the only people alive who can make him do what they want than what he want.

and in the end both will go hand in hand...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Bold - Hai na??
I liked that
It was cuteee
II is one kid !! In the truest sense!! (Ok this makes the dude sound a pedophile now🤣)

Highlight - True that!! In every sense!

Kuch bhi!! Did u just say that... Go rinse your mouth and come bk. 🥱 😆