Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
  @ sunshine... Trading self respect with money ???
Wat if tom Many accuses her of stealing all her bank balance(lets just skip technicalities and assume); she wld not hv money to pay that back and then wat...compromise on self respect ??
Eidr one shld hv that stature that no one doubts or you shld hv the ability to prove your point in a way that you loose nothing then u do justice to your self respect...
Otherwise it seems all reckless behavior...
afnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the 16th thread Nisha dii🥳
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! You have delivered 16! Awesome. Padinaaru pethu peru vazhvudaan 😆 More and more to you.

ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
we will never get enough of this story! 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

By admitting to II that Manny actually IMPLIED that II's friends may have burgled, he is actually destroying the little sliver of chance that they will ever get along. He senses that Manny is not too thrilled about II when he announces he is planning to marry her. Telling II "Oh! my sister hates you, cant stand you, she thinks you stole her laptop" Where does that leave him

Will II stay him him after that?

Am copying from previous thread, since Nisha left at a debate worthy point! I am hoping my issue with strange reaction of R&B's to the whole Manny laptop kaand is heard by MeLord, Nisha😆

Nisha, I understand R&B is trying to save the day... But there are 2 ways, by ommission n then by commission... What II doesnt know cant hurt her... II hasnt asked him to confirm if Manny accused her or her friends...nor has she asked him or told him about any of Manny's previous intereactions either with her or with R&B himself... But by saying that "suspecting insult when none of it has occured" or by saying "dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he is commissioning n supporting his sister's supposedinnocense when he clearly knows thatManny is at fault.. I cant believe he accuses his dad of his mom's death but is angry at wife for putting his sister in her place for insinuating that she caused a theft!!!
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 16th thread nisha..ur dng a great job at keeping us all hooked to ur story...it's the most realistic story ive come across and thats what makes it special..thank you for all the laughs, fights, teasing and the tears..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

@ sunshine... Trading self respect with money ???

Wat if tom Many accuses her of stealing all her bank balance(lets just skip technicalities and assume); she wld not hv money to pay that back and then wat...compromise on self respect ??
Eidr one shld hv that stature that no one doubts or you shld hv the ability to prove your point in a way that you loose nothing then u do justice to your self respect...
Otherwise it seems all reckless behavior...

Taara

Calculated CLEVER moves are NOT for my leads yaar, I have stressed it too many times. My leads are a lil less flawed than   I AM👏 And  I AM irreparably flawed😆 Since I have watched 20 years of mature sensible practical pragmatic leads,  with IQ of 200 ... I wanted one like me... stumbling through life😆

This story is an escape chute for all of us, from overly sensible intellectual stories

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nisha...I didn't understand the point you were trying explain in your last reply to me on thread 15...
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats nisha
Sweet 16 thread
Woww wat a growth
Loving it dearr
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Am copying from previous thread, since Nisha left at a debate worthy point! I am hoping my issue with strange reaction of R&B's to the whole Manny laptop kaand is heard by MeLord, Nisha😆

Nisha, I understand R&B is trying to save the day... But there are 2 ways, by ommission n then by commission... What II doesnt know cant hurt her... II hasnt asked him to confirm if Manny accused her or her friends...nor has she asked him or told him about any of Manny's previous intereactions either with her or with R&B himself... But by saying that "suspecting insult when none of it has occured" or by saying "dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he is commissioning n supporting his sister's supposedinnocense when he clearly knows thatManny is at fault.. I cant believe he accuses his dad of his mom's death but is angry at wife for putting his sister in her place for insinuating that she caused a theft!!!

You have to understand his remarks comes from 5 months of knowing II and dealing with her unbelievable principles. They use their fights to articulate things that otherwise bother them a lot

Yes, he should forgive his Dad
Yes he shouldnt accuse II
Yes, he should condemn Manny

But that would make it too easy, so not happening😆

Love them, hate them, THIS is how they are... I CANNOT make them righteous, impartial and upright, all the time.. they are extremely flawed individuals. This is how they are.