SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 124

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by charlie1950

Originally posted by harshita27

Ok enough of scary thooughts about immorality involved in the business, I have been reading thread 2 or 3 of this story... II wearing saree n meeting R&B at Sam's ... She wanted him to see her in saree n also had secretly wished that she gets ready in a saree in front of him... She kind of fulfilled some of her wish that day...
Could we please have II getting ready in a saree infront of the Dude n R&B troubling her, finally she abandons getting ready n goes to sunroom pissed n R&B coaxes her into getting ready or even helps her?LOL
Another one, II playing prank on R&B with Shravu n Nandu... A bad prank... N Ranjan rofl-ing... Bala, Mihir, Tan should all be there n Sam n Vandu too... Would be fun to read... Something really really crazy!! Maybe replace his burbon with diluted henna water... Omething really really bad!! Or put mirchi in his chai... N then she manao-es as well...LOLEmbarrassedWink
Another one, want Vandu n Sam moment about II n her discomfort with bhalla money...I have a feeling if Vandu explains II about treating MM, R&B n Ranjan a little more her own, II would listen to her.
I want a moment where R&B is teaching Lasya to speak n II observing him... Its always the Dude observing II, it should be opposite!! Lasya maybe 6 months na... A photoshoot where they both fight to hold her would be fun too...
I wish there is a shot drinking competition too between all her friends n II participates too... N uske baad uski harkatein would be super fun!!
I want a lazy moment on the swing/ hike between the two at night time looking at the sky, R&B could be talking about his Ma.. Something... Anything... N II listening n doing finger kangi... R&B should fall asleep!!Embarrassed

So many wishes yaar
But I loved them all Embarrassed
When I was a kid, I'd have my nanaji go on business trips to different cities n at times different countries... I think pehle I would demand only 1-2 things.. But later I developed the strategy ki 10-12 cheezein maangi toh 4-5 toh mil hi jayengiLOL 1-2 maangi toh kya pata kuch bhi na mileyROFL
Can we add one more to the list
II driving away into the night...maybe after one of their endless duels... absolutely defying R&B ...and then dude kya karega?
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

II driving away into the night...maybe after one of their endless duels... absolutely defying R&B ...and then dude kya karega?

Oh no, then she will be in big time trouble, not just fro dude, but even Ranjanji, and others also if they come to know. Delhi and night time, too dangerous.

Ok was awake fro past three hrs, got an update and just loved it. They missed each other so much and she used his cologne on the pillow...aww, so sweet. Loved the FIL and DIL moment and II looking for reassurance from her FIL.

@Harshita...

Loved all ur deamands, hope Nisha fulfills it. I also had a crazy thght, like the Dude playing or combing II 's hairs, when she has washed it..

Ok now my eyes r burning, going to catch some shut eye for another 2hrs atleast. Have to go out also...

"Main jaooon oopar?'
"Carom game?" he asked with a
serious face
"Umm.. I" II began

ROFL
SB
THANKS FOR "OLFACTORY"  Like I said mera aur Biology ka utna waasta hai jitna Liberals aur capitalism ka
I KNEW such a word existed but didnt have time to look it up before hotting the gym, the chapter was overdue so just took off

The next one will be posted at 10 AM IST hopefully

We are hitting the germ factory aka Chuck-e-Cheese for the next couple hours... for lack of better things to do
no chachu no samar...feels like just tidied up my room after exams Day Dreaming
cologne and pillow!!!!i so loved this just like when she was hopping in joy as he came back...ab tho she got her overstuffed pillow back!!!
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

This one sounds good but dangerous specially in delhi... I'd rather see her go hide on spectrum ya MM ka terrace... N dono baap-bete ghar mei dhoond dhoond ke pareshan. When he finally finds her, asleep on terrace... He could just crush her in a hug... N then Ranjan should blast her.
Originally posted by shidin0117

Ok was awake fro past three hrs, got an update and just loved it. They missed each other so much and she used his cologne on the pillow...aww, so sweet. Loved the FIL and DIL moment and II looking for reassurance from her FIL.

@Harshita...

Loved all ur deamands, hope Nisha fulfills it. I also had a crazy thght, like the Dude playing or combing II 's hairs, when she has washed it..

Ok now my eyes r burning, going to catch some shut eye for another 2hrs atleast. Have to go out also...

Arey!!! Sahi yaad dilaya... We never got to see him play with her hair to sleep. Ye wala toh banta hai!!! He has a fetish for long hair na!! :)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed