Chhavi Pandey and Pracheen Chauhan: All is not well?-TOI

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chhavi Pandey and Pracheen Chauhan: All is not well?

Tanvi Trivedi,TNN | Apr 14, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Pracheen Chauhan|Chhavi Pandey
Chhavi Pandey and Pracheen Chauhan: All is not well?
Pracheen Chauhan and Chhavi Pandey
There's trouble brewing between TV actors Chhavi Pandey and Pracheen Chauhan, who have supposedly been in a relationship for the past two years. According to sources, after Chhavi got an offer to work in the show 'Bandhan' two months ago and had to shift to Umbergaon, the two started having issues.The distance has taken a toll on their relationship and the two are having constant fights of late. 

READ: Chhavi Pandey: I hate makeup, but it's part of my job profile 

When we contacted the two, both insisted they were just friends. Pracheen said, "Chhavi has been away for the past two or three months, so I haven't really spent time with her. I like her and she is special, but relationships are delicate to handle and after much introspection, I have realised that one should be cautious about such matters." 

Chhavi said, "Pracheen is not my boyfriend. I am too ambitious to think of boyfriends and get into those problems. I came all the way from Patna to pursue my work and not get into such things. When I decide to marry, I will tell everyone."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know what to say.
Chhavi always said that she is not in relationship & now this article.
Its her personal life she know better than us.
BT one think I must add that. Chhavi makes Frnd easily & do masti with co actor of bandhan which may bothered chauhan.
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What she meant was "Pracheen is not my boyfriend but Viraf is but more on that when we actually get married" 😉 😆
No but on a serious note, if he hasn't seen or spent time with her for 2-3 months then I think it's obvious that they're friends and not dating. I'm sure if they were dating then they would've made time to see and spend time with each other.

Also good on you Chhavi! She has her priorities in check! She didn't come all the way from Patna so that she only becomes famous for her relationships.

p.s I do believe ViCha is real 😳
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sfarazi

What she meant was "Pracheen is not my boyfriend but Viraf is but more on that when we actually get married" 😉 😆
No but on a serious note, if he hasn't seen or spent time with her for 2-3 months then I think it's obvious that they're friends and not dating. I'm sure if they were dating then they would've made time to see and spend time with each other.

Also good on you Chhavi! She has her priorities in check! She didn't come all the way from Patna so that she only becomes famous for her relationships.

p.s I do believe ViCha is real 😳

😆 😆 😆 at your comment.

As long as Chhavi is not left heartbroken & better awaits her 😉 I'm all good with this news 😆 

@bold 100% 👍🏼
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys in SBS they said that all is not well between Chhavi and Pracheen and they have broken up!!!!

While Chhavi is still claiming that he was just a good friend of hers, Pracheen has admitted that she was his girlfriend and due to her being away shooting for Bandhan they have drifted apart!!!!😛 😊

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Good news for us 😉 
Shegufta...  Our ViCha  dreams...  
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this good news with us 😉

mujhe bhi dil se lugta hai vicha are together 😳

Baqi chhavi ki personal life hai yeh she knows better.
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Archi21

Good news for us 😉

Shegufta... Our ViCha dreams...

I know Archu our dream hayee
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I'm very happy with the news...
She deserves better than Pracheen...😉😆
ViCha dream...
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I again bajaoed pandey ji for her nautanki wid prove...pr sudhar jayenge uski umeed kum hai...inka break up uss din hoga jab chachu ko koi new item mil jayegi ya fir pandey. ji ko akal aa jayegi(jo hone se raha)...so wait for chahu's new item,tab khusi manayiga 😆 ...hey bhagwan plzzz tu thodi sadbuddhi mughe bhi de dey ki mai dobara p&p jaise dramebajo ko genuine samghne ki galti naa karoo 🤢...sorry guysss jab tab tapak k apne bitter comment se aap logo ko upset karne k liyepr mai kya karoo Maine kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha that ki jiss quality k karan mai  p&p ko sabse jyada like karti hoon,wahi unme nahi hai..mughe inke relationship se nahi inki lying se chidhh ho gayi hai🤢 Edited by mai_manmauji - 9 years ago