Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaaRey SS: Is that Love?

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys back with new TaaRey SS but this time along with Neha(TR_lovebirds). Yup u read correctly its a collab.
This prologue was written by both of us(shhh maximum by her) lol :). 

Here Myself and Neha proudly present our new story on TaaRey IS THAT LOVE?

Prologue

At Airport

"Rey did u got what I said." His dad asked him.

Rey just rolled his eyes. His parents were looking at their son and passed a look to each other, there was helplessness in both their eyes.

"Reyaansh is this the way you behave with your dad..?" his mom asked sternly.

"Yeah... I got it Mom." He replied in annoying tone while emphasizing word mom.

"Rey plz try to understand, it was decided by destiny...you cannot deny what happened. We hope soon you will accept the reality and lead your life happily." His mom said trying to make him understand the situation.

"We respected your decision Rey...but you know everything, what happened there, that was beyond our hands. And more over that they say, Everything happens for a reason son..." his dad explained to him and making him understand that nothing in their hands, they were helpless and he very well knew it.

"Whatever dad... I won't accept what destiny had written for me, I am very clear about that I will live my life as I have wish and the way I want..." Rey said to himself determined. His trance was broken by his mom.

"Ok Reyaansh, it's time for our flight... beta plz take care of her." she said to him in end looking at beside him.

A beautiful girl was standing beside Rey. She bends down and touches Rey's parents' feet for take their blessings.

"khush raho beta.." they blessed her as they kept their hand on her head.

"Oh God... WTH is she doing...? In this 21st century she is bending down on feet for blessings. She is so weird." He thought and averted his eyes other side, then only he noticed that everyone on the airport was looking at them. He immediately looked back at her angrily. "Everyone is looking at us. God... plz help me." Rey thought while looking at up.

As a girl stands up she didn't look up. Rey's mom kept her finger on her chin, making her look at her, there were tears flowing down from her beautiful eyes.

"Nahi beta... aise rote nahi... Hum bhi tum dono ko chodkar nahi jana chahte par inka (Rey's dad) kaam bhi to jaruri hai na..." his mom said to the girl, rubbing her tears and cupping her face with her palms. Her eyes also got teary. A girl just nodded in return.

"What the...? She made mom to cry...gosh... what is happening... mom not even dropped a single tear, when she and dad left India for the first time, leaving me here in boarding school." Rey thought annoyed while shooting draggers through his eyes to the girl.

His Dad gently kept his hand on his mom's shoulder, gesturing not to break down before the innocent soul. She nodded and kissed girl to her forehead.

"Acha, ab muskura bhi do mere liye... waise bhi muskurate hue bahut pyari lagti ho.." his mom said to girl. A girl gave a shy smile hearing her comment. Both hugged each other and after some time they broke the hug.

"For her tomorrow is her first day in college, Rey it's your responsibility to take care of her and protect her, she don't know anything about the life style and culture we follow here. So you have to be with her until she is used to it. I hope u understand, what I am trying to say...?" his mom said him or can say ordered him. Rey just nodded his head.

Rey's parents moved towards boarding area for their flight to London, biding bye to Rey and a girl.

Girl just stood there like a statue watching the way where Rey's parents left.

"Have you decided to stand here like this for whole day?" rey asked her all frustrated.

"Ji... kya?" she asked confused.

"Chalo..." he replied angrily and moved towards parking area. She just followed him silently.

hope u guys provide same love and support by hitting like button and commenting on it 

One more thing guys do u want to continue???????
 :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
do continue soon
sailaja. thumbnail
Nice prologue taarey are housband and wife but dnot like her so sab reys parents are so sweet spl reys mom so taani was student going to join college rey bi kya taarey ki shaadi kaise hui iam waiting for know that good story dear continue soon and all the best to you and neha and do pm meEdited by R.sailaja - 9 years ago
TR_lovebirds thumbnail

Index

Prologue: 1st Post

Character sketch

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 (A)

Part 4 (B)

Part 5

Part 6