Ariya FF::Kismat Se Tum Ham Ko Mile Ho..Thread 2 link onpg 107 on 20/2

Posted: 8 years ago
Kismat Se Tum Hamko Mile Ho..

hey guys..

I m starting this new ff..

I know aap log ye soch rahe honge ke itni sari stories pending he..aur ye nayi story suru kar rahi he..

but don't worry..sirf mein hi nahi balki "Jeharshu" is also going to give its update..

its a joint ff by Jeharshu n me...

the story idea n concept is purely by jeharshu..

I m just posting her ideas in my words..

so here is prologue of our story..

what happen when two people with different nature meets..

what happen when their kismat bring them together..??

what happen when their destiny lead to them get marry..??

will the two people accept the destiny..??

will love blossom between them..?

or will they loose what they had got by their destiny..?

plz let me know know how the concept..

n should we continue or not..?

for character sketch n index of ff..plz scroll down..

Thread 1(Part 1 To Part 16):-index scroll down..

Thread 2:- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4574681&PID=131518372&#p131518372

Edited by ariyabestfan - 7 years ago
Interesting concept...
Continue soon...
Awesome concept
Loveit
Contsoon
                                                 charecter sketch

Arjun suryakanth Rawate: he is CEO of Rawate group of managements.he love his family very much. He obeys his grandmom's each nd single word.he is a ideal son.he has a dream goal to construct a theme park for children .
Suryakanth Rawate: he loves his family very much. He is seeing all his business along with his children.He also obeys his mom's words.he will not do anything that will hurt his mom.
Naina Rawate: she loves her family a lot.but she gets jealous by seeing her children giving more importance to her mother-in-law.
Aisha sameerdamsingh Rathore: she is first child of suryakanth nd naina.loves her brothers arjun nd karan very much.she is a lawyer. Loves her family a lot. She is an individual lady who believes that ladies should not depend on husband's. Best friend of Riya and Roshini.
Sameerdamsingh Rathore: he is an orphan. Loves his wife very much. Treats Aisha's family as his nd works as General Manager in Rawate groups of Management nd ideal brother-in-law nd son-in-law
Karan suryakanth Rawate: he is younger son of suryakanth nd naina.he loves his elder bro nd sis very much. he is a person who doesn't care anything nd flirts around him.but he is kind at heart.
Sanjana Rawate: she is a kind hearted person. She loves her family alot. She is waiting for her long lost brother. She loves her grandson Arjun very much.
Riya Mukherjee: she is a law student. She loves her family very much. Best friend of Aisha and Roshini. She didn't give her final law exam 4 times because of her silly mistakes. Loves her father very much.
Manisha Mukherjee:mother of Riya. Loves her daughter a lot. Nd a jovial person.
Kamal Mukherjee: he is Riya's Grandpa.he loves his family very much. Searching for his long lost sister. Loves his granddaughter very much.
Roshini Malhotra: she is a good friend of Riya nd Aisha. She is wife of Rajesh malhotra.
Rajesh Malhotra : he is an womaniser nd flirts with all womens around him.selfish person who thinks only about him nd criticises women nd dont give values to relationships nd values.
Shreekanth sen: he is assistant of Arjun. Respects Arjun nd Rawates a lot.
Liza D'cruz: she is second assistant of Arjun. She had crush on him.
Chandrakanth Patel: he is a lawyer nd partner of Aisha nd his assistant lawyer is Riya
Sakshi Anand:daughter of Mr.Anand who is business partner of Rawate groups. Nd childhood friend of Arjun. Loves him very much.
Mr.Anand: business partner of Rawate groups. He is arrogant nd ruthless person.
Edited by jeharshu - 8 years ago
Nice concept
Superb CS
Continue soon

interesting. continue soon. Thanks for pm.
Nice cs dear...
Thanks for the pm
hmmm 
prologue and CS dhasoo lagarahi hai

tho first part pest kiya ajye 

I am waiting