Food, Drinks & Recipes

What are you eating right now?

Posted: 9 years ago
A little attempt to make this spam-free and obviously because I love talking about food. So why don't we share whatever we ate last or eating right now or going to eat. 

It would be nice to know :)

Right now, its 3 AM in the morning and I made myself a cup of tea and some almond cookies to go with it. Need to work on a assignment. So what about you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can i help you in the spammin' ? Had a long day - continuously sat for 4 hours cuz stupid staffing was never ending ðŸ˜¡ and whole day my back remained stiff as bamboo. No energy to make some fancy shamncy dinner. Went for easy food. Made ramyun - Put corns, green beans, peas, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers- yellow; orange; red, onion powder, tirayaki sauce, garlic powder, tofu, spinach and sprouts. Oh lil bit of cheese. ðŸ˜†
Here is the pic - Not the best .. but i liked it - it was tasty

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well, summer is already here and  LOVE making Mango shake with lots of milk and ice. That gives me lots of energy as well as completes the water intake too. Besides that, my all time favourite aadrak waali tea or coffee Which I make whenever I feel like taking them. I don't take them more than twice though in a day and its not even necessary for me haha! 

Shak, nice to know that even you love making food and discussing food is so much fun! Making food is a work of patience and that actually teaches us a lot. :)
.TeriYaad. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Last thing I had - maggi noodles :$
Yep not fancy at all.